size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Xarae

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
09-30-2024, 10:31 AM

It hadn't escaped her notice that Noor was her closest sous chef in the kitchen that night before the feast had decided her fate. Fable couldn't say what that meant for sure - but they were in love, or the closest thing to it she had ever felt. Noor had no reason that she could think of to poison the royal family. She wasn't a fool. The monarchy was detested by many, but the king ruled with a steely grasp. Revolution was stymied before it even began. It would have never made its way into his very kitchen.

Maybe she was a fool. She had to be, because seeing Noor made her heart twist and writhe like it was being stepped on. "D-don't call me that," she stammered, "not anymore." In the kitchen it was always: yes, CHEF! But Noor sometimes found a way to slip in endearments in her ears when the others weren't looking, and it had made the hairs all along her back tingle and come alight. It didn't seem fair that she still had the same effect.

"Hunting was always my forte, not yours," she added stiffly. Fable hadn't thought Noor would come after her in the chaos, and as the days and months passed, she had become sure of it. Why did she have to appear now, just when she was getting settled? And yet, she couldn't ignore how dull her fur was. Her ribs were peeking through and the sun bearing down was scorching. If Fable left her here, it could be a death sentence. "I'll always feed someone who's hungry," she conceded grumpily. Fable nudged the piglet close enough that Noor could eat, but she didn't come close enough to help her out of the hole. First, she wanted to see what Noor had to say for herself.

speech