size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
10-01-2024, 01:33 AM
he woke from the sound of her shuddering voice, the smell of her blood highlighting in the air as his nares flared, the metallic spice enough to make him fully alive with animation. he growled, alert and uncertain for a moment as his animistic mind warned him someone close to him was hurt. it had been enyo. she dropped the herbs he asked for at his den's door, but she had something else to say. "Enyo!" he barked, a snarl rippling out his maw as he lunched towards her with eager assessment, his eyes wide with anger for a brief moment. he flared his nose, his body spiking with adrenaline as he came out his den to encircle her, his eyes hard and brows forward. "Who did this? Where are they now? Are they far?" he growled, eyes glancing for a second ahead before returning back at his sister with a scolding glare. "Why didn't you fucking call for us!" by now, his mane was raised and his snout puckered as he bared his fangs, tail high in the air.
he turned to grab his herb pouch before taking out his tin can filled with water that he collected hours ago. "Lay on your side. Now." he was in no mood for her shenanigans. "I tell you get fucking herbs enyo,- herbs! But you come home looking worse than a beat dog! Damn woman!" he fumed, voice raspy with growls. how could enyo have messed this up too? his only littermate!

"Talking" - "Thinking"

table by scarlet
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]