size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11 hours ago

The man asked if she sold her poisons and Scylla gave a throaty little chortle. "I'd be a poor businesswoman if I didn't, eh?" The small fae rolled her head from one side to the other, blue and grey eyes on the larger wolfs face as she spoke. "Poisons, hallucinogens, sedatives... all manner of things." One dexterous paw raised out of the midnight sand and she waved it absently. "Healing items as well, but those aren't nearly as fun, don't you agree?"

Once her own name was given, the brute gave his in turn. He was part of Insomnia, a pack that Scylla had heard of before. His mannerisms as he shared this information brought one brow lifting in intrigue. "Temporarily, eh? Dreams of aspiration, Erebos?" The little fae purred out his name then gave a little stretch before settling down upon her belly in the obsidian sand. The woman's long, striped tail swished languidly back and forth. "Do you intend to form your own pack or pluck one from another as I have?"

"Scylla"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]