Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
10 hours ago

ÉREBOS DUNAMIS

she was like a mystery. why didn't she hide information like someone in power usually would? it was as if she knew Érebos for months. her casual nature was odd, but he couldn't say he didn't like it. "I'd like some sedatives from you, businesswoman." he gave a soft dimpled grin, adoring her playfully suave style. but he knew better than to be at total ease around a stranger. "It's always better to hurt someone." his white teeth peaked from his under his inky lips.

these two got along and it was easy to like her. charismatic, intelligent, beautiful. she was a poison in herself, he knew that by now. "Either or. I'll consume whatever stands in my way." his answer was vague but it got the message across with clarity and concision. a conquerer, scylla would leave today knowing she met one.

she let up on her own ways of power. a usurper then. "I have a feeling we'll get along just great." he descended to his belly as she did, less tense amongst her and laying within a close proximity. surely, this was to be a long, interesting night with scylla Klein.

Speech
Art by Nelsa/Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]