gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Asena
10-08-2024, 09:41 PM

She didn't see him wrinkle his nose at her, but the words were heard as she shifted uncomfortably. He was asking why she called them that and her ears pressed. How to explain to a child that sometimes others were made to serve, sold and bought their whole lives. Treated like trash or worse. "Alright, as you say young master....." quiet and compliant. The young child hadn't a clue about her, so she left it with that.

He was then in her space and she leaned back. Did no one know of personal space in this place? She guessed it likely wasn't something to be afforded to her station. She could tell he was definitely his father's son at least. He almost towered over her and she was thankful he wasn't as big yet. He fired off more questions and she sighed. "Teegra, the Warlord brought me as his new slave to serve him and his family...... As for my leg, it's called hobbling.... It makes slaves more valuable because they can't run from their masters...." She at least found it easy to give these answers. She had never had the privledge of teaching or handling kids though so she wasn't even sure she was supposed to tell him anything. She glanced at him from the corner of her eye as she diverted her face from him.

"Speech"