gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Asena
10-08-2024, 11:03 PM

She could hear him hopping around and his howl of delight had her inwardly sighing as she sat in the humiliation of becoming a child's play toy basically. As he thought it was awesome she thought this was definitely a new low. But unless Basilisk told her not to or Ignita corrected her she would have to obey the giant child.

She could see why Basilisk was against the other small woman having more children though. This one was massive already and didn't look that old, unless she was that off and this was a yearling? He yanked the blanket off and she swayed from the force of it. Her fur was ruffled from the movements but she didn't get the liberty of caring about that so she just didn't. He asked her a question and her ears pressed. "If I am ordered to I shall... Unless Master Basilisk orders me to speak these secrets." She didn't really want to speak to the man anyway, but so long as the child wasn't endangering himself she guessed keeping his secrets was no worse than the big one she now held onto.

"Speech"