An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
10-10-2024, 02:37 PM

The Warlord nodded his head thoughtfully. For better or worse, this was her home now. So perhaps she should understand a little of its history. “My Grandfather was a slave, bred in a large kingdom as a gladiator. He would likely have lived and died in those battles, except his father before him died before my Grandfather could finish his training. Instead of wasting their resources on another trainer, they gave him away. A gift, to one of the Princesses. He saved her life, and many years later, became the first Warlord. This pack was founded by him. In another world, I like you, might have been a slave.” He shook his head, amused at the thought. He felt he would have died fighting his chains, but then he couldn’t know who he might have been if his world had been different.

“Your father. Would you kill him, if you were given the chance?” He asked, curious at what made this woman tick. She was a stranger to him, but she was offered great opportunity by living in the Warlords house. Close to his inner circle. She just didn’t know it yet.

"Speech"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning