An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
10-10-2024, 04:11 PM

Her words were so carefully spoken, that the care itself told him the truth. He nodded his head, eyeing her thoughtfully again for a few more moments. So there was some fire in her veins. Well concealed, and beaten down. But she was a wolf who would kill the one who had given her this life, if she could. “I don’t know what you expect from life as a slave, and I know the Armada has already shocked you.” His words hadn’t been to frighten her, they had been for his wifes sake. But Teegra had heard it, and now she knew. There was a chance that he might rape her, and force her to bare his children. Rape. That was not allowed within this pack, but if he wanted to spare Ignita, and grant them both more children, what other choice did he have?

Perhaps that was why he had brought her here, why he gave her these small truths. As if he had any chance of winning her over. “If you are able to detail your journey here, I will send a companion to search out your father. If we can find him, I will deliver him to you. Alive, dead, whichever condition you prefer. A… welcoming gift, if you like. You don’t have to hate it here.” You just had to obey.

"Speech"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning