gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Asena
10-10-2024, 09:19 PM

To her surprise and probably shock, he didn't recant or decide to make fun of the stupidity of her whisper. It showed on her face as she turned her face to him again. He told her what his schedule was and that he would teach her in the late evenings if she chose to go forward with it. An excitement showed after the surprise faded. Not that she wanted to spend time with him in particular, but he was willing to teach her something that had been denied to her. His offer was solid from what she could tell, and she wasn't going to balk from this chance to learn.

During the day she would clean and manage his den and his children when necessary. Take lessons from the doctor when he had the time for her and she would learn from him in the evenings how to read and would get to cook. By the end of his words she was nearly vibrating with excitement. But she was doing her best to try to cover it up with a nod to show she understood everything he said. "Yes, please let me learn. I swear I won't be a hinderance to your home." Her eyes were pleading and nearly starting to water. He wouldn't be so cruel as to play with her about this she hoped.

"Speech"