size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
10-12-2024, 06:09 PM

Something broke in his eyes at her words. Something he didn't know he had, something that dawned on him. She had a feeling what it was, and he confirmed it when he rested his head against her and whispered to her.

"Don't leave me, my love, don't stop loving me." He whispered. It was a desperate plea. She came to realize, it was the first plea he had ever begged of her.

Her gaze was soft, and her paws gently stroked his head. She certainly wasn't planning on falling out of love with him, and certainly not planning on leaving him either. But this business with Teegra had strained her. Her isolation was weighing on her. She was a social creature and she felt she was reaching a breaking point when everyone was upset with her and she had no one else to turn to.

She didn't respond right away, just held him and felt him close to her. Until she finally whispered, "I don't plan to." She stroked his fur and gave him a soft kiss on his great brow.

"I will endure this business with Teegra," She began more strongly, "or whoever you decide to be our surrogate. We will teach our children to be mindful of whom they decide to have children with. But promise me..." She held his face up to hers, eye to eye, but suddenly the promise died on her tongue. She sighed. She didn't know what other promise to hold him to, that he could conceivably hold. He had made his vows as her husband, and she couldn't ask for more of him outside of his nature.

"No... You've already made your vows, my love, just hold to them. Love me as I love you." She kissed the tender spot between his eyes.

"Basilisk" | "Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]