size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
10-12-2024, 08:13 PM

The heat roared to life between them. His heady growl vibrated against her lips, it ran deeply down into her core. His fierceness echoed the strength he spoke of, how it scared him how much he loved her. She felt his paws around her as their kiss deepened and grew, fueling the fire. A gentle moan escaped her lungs as he entered her. Ignita groaned as she tilted her hips for him and grew breathless. She gasped and pulled herself onto him, bracing and moving with the rhythm. Her noises began to escalate as he growled his vow. He declared her his consort, his queen and she could only reply gasping a yes, yes! into his fur.

She ached for him, his scent drew her to throw her head back and moan for him.
"I love you..." She proclaimed breathlessly. Arching her back into him, cascading her paws deep into his fur to run her dulled claws down his skin. "You have me, I am yours. I love you, Basilisk with all that I am. With all that I have." Her claws twisted into his fur as if she could pull him even closer. Her legs wrapped around his hips to lock them into their fervid dance.

"Basilisk" | "Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]