Songbird

Beginner Fighter (0)

Advanced Intellectual (70)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
10-13-2024, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2024, 12:44 AM by Vesper. Edited 1 time in total.)

“The pack needs to be comfortable to go to their healer for any reason don’t you think?” She pushed him as he spoke of them going to their mums. He was probably right, he was the first healer she knew so she was still figuring this stuff out. But she wanted to push him. She craved that flush in his cheeks and twisted tongue, and to know she had done that to him was a kind of power. One she wasn’t accustomed to having.

“You should.” she said with finality, and for a moment it seemed she had actually won, that he would push past his embarrassment. His eyes moved downwards, and she knew where he was looking. She wasn’t ashamed, she stared boldly back at him… and he suddenly held a sheet over his face. She rolled her eyes. He couldn’t see it, but perhaps he could hear it in her voice. “There are going to be wolves without mothers. What if Odette wants to talk to her healer about it? What if I actually do get a rash in my neithers. Should I ask my mother? should I feel ashamed and hide it?” she rolled her eyes again. “I’m the best person for you to practise on, since I don’t care if you poke around down there and learn what you have to.”

"Speech"

[Image: RVyRN0o.png]