gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Asena
10-13-2024, 09:15 PM
She was not experienced with fighting, nor with fighting back, every kick and struggle against him was proof of that. If he had chose he could of kept her against him longer. He was after all stronger and honestly one snap at her would of probably made her placid and pliable to him, but instead he shushed her, easing his hold.

Her ear turned back to him and a shock that he was trying to soothe her had her freezing in his arms. Though once he fully released her she was moving away a few paces. Her eyes going to his face as she turned around. He was bleeding and looked roughed up. Her ears pressed. "My apologies Master, you startled me..... come sit I'll get some water and a rag for your wounds....." She gestured to the place she had placed the still warm rolls she had made, before turning and going to get a bowl for some clean water and a rag. She hadn't meant to harm him, only for him to release her and not have him mistaking her for the Mistress. It was the last thing she wanted was the Mistress upset because he thought she was the consort and tried to express himself to her.