gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Asena
10-13-2024, 09:49 PM
He claimed she surprised him and she gave a blush. She hadn't meant to. She'd just meant to not stir anymore trouble between the warlord and his consort. She nodded though to his explanation. She'd have to find some other way to exhaust herself next time then. She wouldn't want a repeat of this.

She made to come back and immediately start tending to his bloodied nose so maybe he would be able to smell better again, then he was snatching her paw and her ears were pressing and eyes wide. Had she done something wrong by trying to treat his wounds? Did he- oh. He commanded her not to fight him again and she pinned her ears, giving a gulp to stifle the fear that he might hit her for her stupidity earlier. But what had he expected from snatching a random kitchen girl like that? Did he not expect that she fight him to be free? Did he want her to pretend to be his wife?

Then he was letting her go and she was pulling her paw back to keep from touching the massive beast in front of her. Should she ask now? Then he was asking and she took a moment to steady her voice and breath. "Let me clean them and if they need stitching I can do that.... I don't know herbs other than kitchen herbs but I can try.... or I can get Lord Ollie if it pleases you more Master." She dropped her eyes to his ribs and started to gently dab away the blood and clean the wounds she could get to once he agreed to let her.