gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
10-14-2024, 03:13 AM

Enyo moved purposefully her heavy paws pressing into the floor. The sun hung low in the sky, but her mind was far from the beauty of the evening. Her body ached from the recent sparring matches. The wounds and scars from her relentless battles pulled at her skin. Some were healing well, but others were stubborn, leaving her irritable and restless.

She needed Erebros.

Though she loathed showing any vulnerability, Enyo knew her brother’s expertise as a healer was unmatched. He had worked on her body more than anyone. He had always been the one to patch her up after her more vicious encounters, and she trusted him with her well-being. She followed the trail, her ears swiveling at the distant sound of movement. She would walk towards his den to see the brute crouched over a pile of plants. No doubt he was gathering supplies, always methodical and focused.

Enyo approached with her usual swagger, though the pain in her muscles made her steps feel heavier than usual. She cleared her throat as she neared, casting a shadow over him.

"Erebros," she called, her voice steady and serious "I need you to take a look at me. Make sure these damn wounds are healing the way they should."

"Speech"

SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated