Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
10-14-2024, 10:14 AM

ÉREBOS DUNAMIS

she had found him in his spare den, among one of his many. he was focusing on newer mixtures and playing around with sedatives. remembering the lesson form scylla before as he tested his products and made something substantial. but its then his sister approached, calling for him as she approach the den's entry. he stepped before the mess of his, seating himself as he turned his eyes to her. her face was scarred by medusa and she was riddled with red's injuries. how was it that she gotten so dirty with scars in such little time? whilst Érebos took care of his image with only a scar to his chest that was now perfectly hidden in his white plush fur. and it wasn't to say that he never fought as she did, but rather that he took time and care to avoid being permanently tinted by his opponents. maybe being skilled in herbalism had its perks after all-, as he avoided many wounds from scarring over and days spent in bed from the aftermaths.

but somehow, the look suited enyo. a warlord after all. "Of course. Come." he said concisely, his eyes skimming over her body again for a moment. his ears splayed as he Brought his paws to slowly peel back the bandage. his brows pinched suddenly then, displeased with her. "Enyo, have you been resting as I ordered you to?" he looked at her with a harsh glare, a scold brewing in them. "Your scabs are fresh again. Torn and not able to heal over." he sighed. "All this movement enyo is not allowing this to settle quickly as it should've. Why not send FOBEROS to come for me?" his voice was deep and raspy. nose flaring at her.

SpeechThink
Art by Nelsa/Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]