size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
10-14-2024, 12:20 PM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo's muscles tensed at Erebros' reprimand, a flicker of annoyance crossing her sharp features. Her eyes narrowed as she met his harsh glare head-on. The sting of his words was more irritating than the pain of her wounds.

"Resting?" she echoed, a hint of sarcasm lacing her thick, velvety voice. "There is much to do. I rest as much as I can. As for bed rest? I tried it for a day. Miserable." Her posture remained proud, head held high despite the fresh blood seeping through reopened scabs.

She watched as he peeled back the bandages, feeling the cool air against her torn flesh. His meticulous inspection only heightened her impatience. "These will heal," she asserted, dismissing his concern. "I've endured worse and kept moving."

At the mention of sending Foberos to fetch him, her ears flicked back subtly. "I don't rely on others to do what I can do myself," she retorted firmly. "I sought you out because I trust your skill. I also wanted an excuse to get out of the damn room."

Enyo took a deep breath, steadying herself. She asked, her tone softening just enough "I need these wounds tended properly. You're the only one I trust. "

Her gaze softened momentarily as she added, almost begrudgingly, "I know you have the expertise to ensure they heal quickly. Just do what you must, and I'll try to be... more careful." Despite her words, there was an unspoken understanding between them. She respected Erebros' knowledge, even if she chafed at his reprimanding.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated