size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
10-16-2024, 11:03 PM

Words words words. Words were nothing more than breaths in the face of their desire. Their desire to stay together, to yearn together, to love hungrily at the altars of each other. She gasped and moaned as she felt his claws in her skin, pinpricks of painful pleasure radiating from her back and allowing herself to lose it all to him. He had everything of her, he had her body, mind, and soul. Their melding of fire and ice was a song as she clung to him and lost herself in every sensation of him.

She was surrounded by his breath and the sounds clung to her fur as she felt his teeth dig into her shoulder as he dug deeper within her. She writhed and trembled beneath him, panting as he panted and she swears she saw the stars collide over them as he reached the pinnacle of their coupling. As if the stars had peeled back the roof to watch them.

Her eyes met his, soft and ever so full of warmth and tenderness. Her skin prickled pleasantly in every place their fur met. She sighed as he whispered how he burned for her. A burning between them that could never be quelled, quenched, or doused.

She wanted him to devour her soul, to crave her most above all things. "You are so entangled in my soul... that I don't know where you end... and I begin." She breathed to him, "Never grow tired of me my love. That's all I ask." She nuzzled into the crook of his neck. Enjoying every silent sensation.

"Basilisk" | "Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]