size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
10-19-2024, 08:51 PM

He didn't immediately answer and it caused her to pause. Slowly she lifted her head to ask the question more urgently with her eyes, the hope showing through her open expression. She felt how his paw ran from the top of her down all the way down her spine. It made her body shiver reflexively at the gentle touch.

He finally answered, and a subtle shift in her expression provided him a key to how she felt about his hesitance and answer. He may not have the desire now but she knew how changeable and obstinate he could be. This was the answer she was going to get, at least it was at least as honest as he could be now. If she pushed to have him change it he would outright give her an empty promise.

She glanced away and pinned her ears in thought. Fiddling with another curl of fur in her paw.
"Fair enough. But... My love?" Hope springs ever eternal for this one as she turned back to him earnestly, "Will you give me no more empty promises? Only tell me when you cannot promise me instead?" It was a plea, something to keep them returning to each other. If he will be honest with her in this... Then the trust could be rebuilt between them. But it would take effort and time. She was willing to accept this side of him if only he would be honest with her.

"Basilisk" | "Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]