size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
10-19-2024, 10:29 PM

His grip tightened into her fur and her breath caught up in her chest as she felt his changeable mood shift again. His frown had her eyes run away from his face, panic fluttered against her ribs. She had asked too much. She knew that now. Would there ever be an obvious line she could toe instead of crossing it by accident every time? He demanded when he had ever lied to her and for the life of her suddenly she couldn't remember a single instance. He had always been truthful hadn't he? Kept his promises, treated her well? Protected her? Fed her? Held her well?

"I..." She tried, trying to grasp at the threads of instances she was sure he had promised and went back on... Something about... Something... about... It was there! She wouldn't have brought it up if it hadn't happened! Right? Or was she just hoping to have more conversation and talking just to talk? To linger in that pleasant moment longer?

"Oh... I... guess..." She blinked realizing how foolish she was being, "I thought there was a time. But now that I'm thinking maybe there wasn't." She shook her head, "Was it something my mother said maybe? Sorry, my Love." She was suddenly very tired, "I didn't mean to distress you." She ran her paw swiftly and tenderly over the arm that had clenched her fur tightly, hoping he would let go. There were a few strands he was pulling that were beginning to grow somewhat painful.

"Basilisk" | "Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]