ardent

---> I'm NOT with stupid (vaguely points to hanako)

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
10-20-2024, 05:07 PM
What was it like here? To him it was home. It was both the same and vastly different. But could he really put his paw on what exactly was different about it? He'd give it his best shot. For his sister, who had come after so long. “Let's see…” he said thoughtfully. Not one for long winded explanations, but knowing he'd have a lot to say about this. “Azure and Hana left before I became Alpha.” did they deserve the title ‘parents?’ he wasn't feeling charitable enough right then to grant it to them.

“After our grandfather passed the pack on to me, Aunt Kitsune challenged me for leadership not minutes after Sirius left. I won, but she was injured in the fight. Most of her litter siblings disagreed with how I handled it and left. I expanded the Armada, and was forced to change one of the territories when a plague struck the woods. I…. Have a wife and children. Levi is our only sibling who stayed. Calypso and Morgawr vanished about the time you did. I thought our father had… done something to you. To all of you. He walked out of the pack with Calypso one day and I never saw her again.” There were a lot of different emotions in his voice as he unloaded years of information on her. More than he usually allowed anyone but Ignita to see.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning