ardent

---> I'm NOT with stupid (vaguely points to hanako)

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
Yesterday, 08:33 PM

His wife arrived first, and Basilisk pulled her gently closer, before indicating with a flourishing paw towards the wolf he had arrived with. “Ignita, meet my sister. Makara Fatalis, Makara, my lovely wife. Ignita Fatalis.” an introduction he thought he would never make. Selene came scrambling in, and started racing around them. She was a restless wolf, and it showed in her voice and body as she attempted to remain there.

Citadel showed up next, and after a moment it was clear their other children weren’t going to heed the call, or would be late for it. “Jamie and Balrog haven’t been feeling well lately, and I’m not sure where Iskandor has gotten to, but I’ll introduce you when I can.”

His sister had much to say, and he fell silent for her to speak her piece. Explaining to his wife where she had gotten to, the story Basilisk had heard at the border. As she did so, he noticed his son moving out of the corner of his eye. “Citadel, your Auntie isn’t a climbing tree. Paws on the ground unless permission is given, please.” He scolded him.

"Jamie"||"Iskandor"||"Selene"||"Citadel"||"Selene"||"Balrog"||"Ignita"||"Basilisk"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning