ardent

Stay Frosty

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 06:50 PM
Darsha was going to walk out when suddenly the female barked at him, telling him to stop. She rushed past him and blocked his path, Darsha looked at her blankly as she started to lecture him. Lecture him about his parents, and that he had more to live for and that he could change his life. Darsha blinked, and how the hell was he supposed to do that? She then called him a coward and yelled at him and thats when he snapped. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT!!" He yelled, eyes flaring and his hate being let loose. "I know I'm a coward! But only emotionally! You cant just tell me to get over it until you exspirence it yourself!" He snarled. She then told him to stop being an idiot or she would beat some sense into him? Darsha lost it. Stepping close to her and pressing his forehead into hers. "Beat me? Go ahead, beat me like they did, cut into my flesh and prove my point! Go ahead, I'm ready. Do it, do it, DO IT!!!!!!" He shouted before walking away back to the back of the den and started to cry. "Just....fucking do it." He said as he broke down.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 07:19 PM

She didn't grow angry because of Darsha, she was just upset that he was so willing to give up. Why couldn't he try to be happy? With her words she could see him completely change, anger washing over him, his barks ringing in her ears. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT! He yelled. Absolutely nothing! Just because she knew nothing and was trying to help, was that a crime? Was she in the wrong because she wanted to help a poor abused soul become a somebody that wanted to live and experience what the next day would bring. She wouldn't say anything now, she would wait till he was done, wait till he let his anger out. To feel something! But her words seemed to spark a more intense anger, the male stepping forward and pressed his forehead to hers. She didn't move an inch, just held her head high with a serious look on her face. She was not scared of him, not at all. He told her to beat him, beat him like his parents did. Cut into his flesh and prove his point of being a coward. I'm ready. Do it, do it, DO IT! He shouted at her, asking her to harm him when she wouldn't. And just as it began his anger seemed to vanish as he turned and to the back of the cave and suddenly broke down. Just....fucking do it.

Aria sighed heavily, her head lowering, green gaze looking out the cave and into the hail. What had she done? Did she further break him? Hurt him more than he already was? For a few seconds she just stood there looking out, giving him a few moments to himself before finally speaking in a calm and gentle tone. Darsha... I am sorry. She apologised, peeling her eyes away to look over at the male shaking in the back. She took a step forward, watching him, seeing if he would do anything else. Step, step, step, step. She made her way over to him, stopping when she finally as standing in front of him. I.. I just want to help, my choice of words may not be the best but... She touched him gently on the shoulder with her nose, pulling back and watched him. I did not mean them in a way to bring back old memories, I meant them in a manor to motivate you to try and enjoy life... I may know nothing of what happened to you, the pain you went through. But, is it a crime to wanna help somebody? Her voice had grown very soft, her body shifting to take a seat beside him but kept a little distance between them in case he didn't want her too near him.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 07:35 PM
Darsha put his head on the wall as he took deep breaths, trying to collect himself. The female spoke again and tried to comfort him again, apologizing. He closed his eyes as she took a seat next to him and talked to him. She wasn't wrong for wanting help, he just didn't know how to let her. He didn't want to get to attacked to her just so she could leave him alone once the hail stopped. He felt her touch his shoulder and he looked at her. "I...dont want to get close to you...just so you can leave...i don't want to get close to anyone just so they can leave." He said as he began to cry, he leaned his face into her neck, he didn't know why he did it but he couldn't lie that it felt good to feel warmth. He wondered if that was what it was like to have a mother.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 07:52 PM

Aria waited for him to say something, to do something. Let her know he was okay, that his anger had subsided. She felt bad for bringing out so much anger from the male, he did not deserve it, she had no right saying those things when she knew nothing about him. It was after she had touched his shoudler that he finally spoke. I...don't want to get close to you... just so you can leave... I don't want to get close to anyone just so they can leave. So that was it, he was lonely. This realization caused her heart to ache, almost as if somebody had grabbed it and gave a squeeze. He just needed somebody to stay around for him, to not abandon him. And with that he leaned against her, burying his face into her neck. At first she was surprised, causing her to jump slightly. But then she relaxed, he needed this, he needed somebody to be there. Would he allow her to? Allow her to help mend his heart, replace those memories with new happy ones?

With a light sigh she lowered her head, her lower jaw resting against the top of his head, being careful not to touch his wound. It is alright, I won't leave you, I will be right here. She said softly, lifting a paw and wrapping it around him, leaning against the wall of the cave. Why don't you rest up, you must be very tired. She whispered to him, closing her eyes and taking in a long deep breath. She hoped he would just rest, sleep this all off so he would feel better.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 08:08 PM
Darsha knew that she was surprised by his sudden change of actions, he flinched when she laid her chin on his and he just let himself break, letting out all the hurt and anger, he hated it. He hated feeling so weak, so pathetic, he hated it regardless of how good it felt. Because now he was viewed as weaker than what he already was. Like a child, a useless pup. Darsha was a warrior....physically anyway. Emotionally he was just a child, he closed his eyes as she wrapped a paw around him and told him she wouldn't leave. He knew that she was just saying that so he tried not to think about it. Soon his body felt weak as he slowly worked his way to the ground and fell asleep to more nightmares. This time worse than before, he whimpered and squirmed in his sleep, sounding even more pathetic.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 08:25 PM

He probably felt so weak right now, breaking down in front of her and looking like a pup. But in Aria's eyes she didn't see him as weak, he was just, overwhelmed right now with all that had happened, he needed to cool down. Perhaps when he woke up he would feel better. And after a few moments he had calmed down and fell asleep, sliding to the ground, whimpering and squirming. It did't bother her at all, she just lay down beside him and wrapped her body around him to keep him warm and give him that company he wanted.

With that she quickly fell into darkness, going into a long deep sleep.

When the coming morning the shewolf awoke slowly, eyelids pulling back to reveal forest green eyes. Slowly she looked around the room, over to the cave entrance then down at the sleeping Darsha. She hoped that he would feel better today, maybe. That was when an idea popped into her head, she would go out hunting real quick, bring him something nice. Nothing big, just something small they could snack on and maybe talk between munching. Yeah, she gave a satisfied nod of her head before slowly, and carefully lifting herself up.

The shewolf moved silently towards the cave entrance, casting a glance over her shoulder at the sleeping wolf before heading out. Hopefully he would not wake up while she was gone, she had told him that she wouldn't leave him. So she moved quickly, pushing through the snow and off to find something for them to eat.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 08:34 PM
He simply went through his nightmares like he normally did. His father, and his mother and their regular methods of torture. But at least as he went through it he felt the warmth of Aria in the real world. At least he knew when he awoke she would be there. So silently he suffered his pain, and waited for it to end.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 08:50 PM

The weather was nicer but not by much, the sun was hidden behind clouds and an icy breeze ran over her body. Se was following a small herd of deer. She would stalk them then stop when they lifted their heads and listened, smelling the air for any predators. When they moved, she moved. It took some time to finally bring down a small doe, one she thought her and Darsha would enjoy.

The Lunav, stood beside the doe. Green eyes scanned the land around her, nose taking a whiff at the air. She scented no wolves or other animals nearby that would be a threat, that was good, usually animals would show themselves at the smell of a freshly killed animal. With a small nod to herself she turned to the animal, ears swiveling to the side. The animal was not too big and so, she would be able to easily drag it back to the cave.

She lowered her head, jaws parting enough for her to grab onto the neck then clamped down tightly so that she had a good grip. She pulled and tugged, dragging the deer along the path she needed to take to get back to the ave. Every couple moments she would come to a stop to catch her breath, stretching her jaws before grabbing the animal again and moving on. In no time she was back, but struggled a bit to pull the deer through the snow collected around the entrance. It didn't stop her though, she would pull, stop, go around and push until finally she go it into the cave.

Once inside she paused, letting green eyes adjust to the lighting. Once they did she looked over to Darsha, seeing if he was still asleep or not.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Darsha soon felt himself beginning to wake, his body stretched as he opened his eyes and blinked a few times as he inhaled the scent of blood. His eyes widened, thinking something had happened when he was asleep. Was Aria hurt? Attacked while he was sleeping? He jumped up and turned around franticly. "Aria!" He shouted fearfully as he turned his head to the entrance. His vision was blinded by the sudden light that hit his eyes, all he could see was her outline standing in front of him. He narrowed his eyes as his vision adjusted. He then saw that she was ok and that she had simply killed an animal he never seen before. "Oh...i thought you... Never mind." He said laying back down and looking at her. A little embarrassed he had gotten so close to this female.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 09:20 PM

In no time when she had arrived the male had stirred, she watched form the entrance as Darsha stretched out his body and open his eyes. It brought a small smile to her face and she was about to take a step forward to say good morning, but he suddenly jumped up, turning around frantically. Did she scare him, the blood from the animal alarming him, making him think something had happened to her. He called for her, the smile still there but one of relief and joy, he was worried about her. At least that was what it seemed like because fear was in his voice and when he turned to the entrance and saw her, he calmed down instantly and lay back down. Good morning Darsha, I told you I wouldn't leave. She said in a gentle tone, turning slightly to grab the deer and pulled it over until it was just inches from the male, letting go. I wanted to bring something for us to eat together, I'm sure your hungry after everything that happened yesterday.

She smiled warmly, her green eyes falling upon the webbing still on the top of his head. It didn't seem to be bleeding anymore, maybe after they ate they could go out so he could stretch his legs while she looked for new herbs to rub on his cut. If your up to it, after we eat we should go out and look for fresh herbs for that cut. She informed him, motioning to the top of his head for a moment before turning to the doe. She reached over and grabbed some of the skin in her teeth, pulling from side to side util she finally broke the skin, peeling it back to reveal the delicious meat underneath. You may eat first. She told him, laying down beside him and laying her head on her paws.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 09:28 PM
He could see the smile on her face after he freaked out. Great he could only imagine what she thought of him now, this was partially the reason he stayed the way he was. He hated being seen as weak, but there was no hiding that he was. She told him she would never leave and he nodded as she dragged some animal over to him. Saying she had gotten something to eat, he looked at it when she pealed apart flesh and told him to eat first. He glanced at her and cocked an eyebrow. "What...is it?" He had just admitted he never had meat before, he had lived of fish and plants his whole life. What the hell was she trying to feed him? She told him after they could go out and look for herbs and he nodded.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 09:45 PM

At first she didn't notice the look Darsha gave her, just waited for him to start eating and fill stomach so they could head out to retrieve herbs. But after a few moments she lifted her head and looked at him a bit confused, which was when he asked her, What...is it? Her head tilted to the side, a complete full on look of confusion crossing her face as she looked at him. Did he not eat this before? How? Meat was essential to a wolf's diet. What did he eat then? Birds, fish, mice, squirrels?

After a few seconds of silence Aria finally shook her head. You never ate deer before? What did you eat till now? She asked him curiously, pushing herself up into a sitting position, turning her head away for a moment to bite out a chunk of meat, quickly swallowing it. Deer is like, essential for a wolf. I couldn't go on in life without it! She explained, taking out another chunk and swallowing. You should at least eat some, it will fill you right away. And don't worry, I didn't do anything to it besides kill it. She reassured him with a smile and gentle nudge of her shoulder against his.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 09:52 PM
She took a while to answer him about the animal before him before asking him what he had been eating. He lowered his eyes and replied "whatever my parents fed me...plants...fish." He answered as she took a bite out of the animal and explained what it was. That she couldn't live without it. Funny, Darsha could live without almost anything. She told him to eat some but he hesitated and looked at her as she nudged his shoulder encouragingly. He swallowed hard and took a small bite from the red meat of the animal. He swallowed it and smacked his lips and after a moment he realized he liked it. It tasted way better than fish. He bent down and began to eat at a slow and steady pace. Not wanting to take her kill.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-31-2013, 09:34 AM
Whatever his parents fed him, fish and plants. She raised a brow at this, how could smebody survive with a diet like that. Yes it was food but, it wasn't much, wouldn't give him the things he needed to go on in life. Plants, were a tiny part of a wolf's diet, and she wasn't sure about fish since she never actually had them. What she did know was that they were small, not enough to satisfy a hungry stomach, in order to do that you had to catch a lot. He must have been around a large supply of it then. Didn't matter now, from this point on she was going to give him deer to meet. And if he didn't know how to hunt, she would teach him. She wouldn't mind, she thought it would be some fun.

Pulling from her thoughts, green eyes watched Darsha start eating, small bits but eat regardless. He seemed to be enjoying it, that was good. She smiled at him as he ate, readjusting how she was before speaking. "You can eat more, there is plenty for the both of us." She told him before reaching over and digging in.

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-31-2013, 11:35 AM
Darsha noticed she wasn't eating at first so he stopped and looked at her. Had he said something to upset her? He hoped not. He didn't want her upset with him, strange how when he first met her he didn't give a damn what she thought. Funny what one night could do, because now he felt like ever little thing he did was meant to please her. That wasn't weird at all right? Darsha thought about it for a moment before she told him to eat more, he glanced at the kill and back at her. He couldn't quite put a paw ok it but there was something about her....something he hated and something he liked. And there were not many things he liked...he hated her stubbornness, but honestly that was about it. He learned to like her personality and there was something about her appearance as well. Nothing bad, the scars made her look like him a little bit. He started to look for a word in his head. Nice? Hot? Pretty? He wasn't sure. Beautiful? He wanted to say so but he wasn't sure what the actual definition was but it sounded right. He looked away from her and began to eat again, his nose accidentally touched hers and he blushed and moved his face to the side a bit.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-01-2013, 12:06 PM

It was good that he was eating, he needed to fill up before they headed out. Hopefully he would eat a decent amount, that way he would be good for awhile. This brought up a thought for Aria, maybe she would be able to hunt something for him after feeding the pack. But... I'm going to have to leave him soon... after I just told him I wouldn't. I need to go back to Ludicael. She felt horrible all of a sudden, he had problems that ran deep and she wanted to help him but, she would have to return home so they didn't think she was up to something. Would he understand? She wondered, a light sigh escaping her lips. All of a sudden she felt something touch her nose, bringing her out of these thoughts. Green eyes suddenly went wide for a second, looking over at Darsha who turned away shyly.

A smile formed on her face, and for now, her questions went away. She leaned over and licked him over the ear, pulling away with a charming smile. I'm going to wait outside, come when your finished eating. She said softly, taking a large bite out of the deer before standing up and wlaking to the entrance of the cave, swallowing the meat.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Darsha continued to eat. His mind flashing with memories of his past and he whined softly. Eating this meat only made him think of what his father might do if he were caught. The pain that would be inflicted on him made him shiver and stop eating. Darsha feared absolutely nothing but his past, his mother and father. That was the only thing he was afraid of, Darsha would jump off a cliff with no fear, walk into the heart of fear and move forward without then slightest hesitation. But his father was on a level past fear, Darsha felt sick, like he wanted to throw up. He suddenly just felt like crap and after his nose touched Arias his face turned hot. She smiled and licked him on the ear and Darshas world seemed to pause and his ears rang. Eyes wide with surprise of what she had just done. Did she really...lick him? He felt his insides turn in knots as his body radiated heat. No one had ever, EVER showed him any kind of real affection, the feeling at once was a little to much to handle. Darshas eyes fluttered and he passed out, hitting the ground hard. It was then he realized how pathetic he really was.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-01-2013, 02:05 PM

Aria was about to go outside when she suddenly heard something behind her, it was enough to cause her to jump and quickly she turned around. Green eyes fell upon Darsha, passed out on the floor. This caused her to smirk, a small chuckle coming from her as she shook her head and looked out of the cave entrance. Oh boy Darsha, you are interesting. She said to herself, turning away and walking over to the male. She lowered her head, readjusting him into a more comfortable position before laying down beside him. She would wait with him until he woke up, then they would head out to get more herbs for his head. And then... she lay her head on her paws and watched Darsha silently. I have to say goodbye to him... I wonder how he will react... Will he want to meet up afterwards?

She hoped he wouldn't react in a bad way when she broke the news to him, maybe he would understand. She wasn't leaving him forever, just had to go back to her pack for a bit then come back and spend some time with him again. He seemed so nice, even with his problems, she enjoyed his company. Slowly she let her eyes close, she would take a little nap until he woke up.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2013, 02:17 PM
Darsha wasn't to sure why he had passed out, was it honestly just the feeling or was it the fact to much affection at once was overwhelming for him? Darsha didn't even know anymore, he had spent his life hating everything and thinking everything hated him. Then for the first time in his life someone actually liked to be around him given his mental stability. He woke up maybe twenty minutes after he went out to see Aria next to him, he stood up lightheaded and blushed.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-01-2013, 02:25 PM

After twenty minutes passed, Aria was fast asleep. Even though she had fallen asleep on her stomach, when Darsha woke she had managed to twist her body around so that she was now on her back with paws against her chest. Slowly after her had stood up, she stirred. Her paw twitched, then her ear. A couple more seconds passed and finally her eyes fluttered open, green eye adjusting to the darkness, focusing on Darsha. Are you alright now? She asked with a large yawn, stretching her paws straight out and stretching her body. You should really be careful, what if you fell and cut your head again? She asked a little worried and serious, he should be careful with where he passes out.

Finally she rolled onto her side, bringing a leg forward and scratching herself on the neck a few times before putting it back down and pushing herself up onto all four. You look fine, we should head out now. She told him softly, smiling at him as she walked past him, making her way to the cave entrance and outside.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."