Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
04-05-2013, 09:11 AM

Bronze was currently focused on carefully picking apart the squirrel, savoring every bit of meat that he could swallow. He was unaware of her visible pleasure regarding his gratitude; even if did notice, such emotions were natural, and wouldn't be condemned. Though her kindness was as genuine as ever, he wondered how much her change in attitude was due to the hormones that were raging through her currently. Perhaps if she was not in heat, she wouldn't have been so eager to continue helping him when he would certainly be fine on his own, to hunt him something to snack on. Or perhaps she would've done that regardless -- he truthfully didn't know her well enough to make a judgmental call like that.

It wasn't long before his own squirrel was torn and tattered, bones licked clean. He tossed the carcass to the side, much preferring to let Loccian's sweet scent fill his nostrils rather than the dead squirrel. She stood, and his brown eyes followed her curiously, though he remained lying where he was. With his belly slightly more full than it had been before, he was content.

"Still a loner," he assured her, grinning very slightly. "Though I suppose that could change, if a pack was in dire need of an injured old warrior like myself. If the price was right, of course." Though he was half-joking, there was a very faint hint of seriousness lingering in his deep tones. What price would that be? "I have been without a pack for a very long time, Loccian. I'm so accustomed to the life of a rogue that it would be a very difficult transition for me." Was this Bronze considering such a thing? It was a possibility, but something akin to confusion welled in his eyes as he watched the female unblinkingly.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-05-2013, 11:02 AM

He confirmed her question, he was indeed a loner still and the only way it might change was if somebody wanted an injured old warrior like myself. If the price was right, of course. She gave a small nod of her head in understanding, he had told her last time that he had no desire to join a pack because he was so used to being alone. The shewolf was just curious is all, just wanted to see if he had changed him mind, but now she knew he didn't and probably wouldn't for some time. She was also curious as to what the price would have to be in order for him to join. A type of food, special privileges, certain females, certain sleeping quarters? She shook her head lightly, it was none of her business so she would try not to think about it.

I have been without a pack for a very long time, Loccian. I'm so accustomed to the life of a rogue that it would be a very difficult transition for me. Yes, she knew it would be difficult. After you developed something over time, it's very difficult to change that, some will try but only fail while others don't bother trying at all. There is a very few though that manage to change, and as grey eye looked this male over, she wondered what type he was. I understand, sorry for bringing it up again. She quickly apologized, looking away for a moment before taking a long, deep breath and cleared her throat. In that case, I wanna show you the herbs I used on your wounds. She turned and pulled the leaf bundles over, looking over at him with a smile. Are you familiar with what the plants around you can be used for? She asked him curiously, pulling out the herbs and spacing them out equally so she could explain what they looked like and what they would do to help him.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
04-05-2013, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013, 11:28 AM by Bronze i.)

It was like he always wanted someone to ask more about who he was. To care enough to pry, despite the consequences, to delve into his innermost self. But Loccian was rather polite, and viewed Bronze as merely an acquaintance, and she kept her distance.

"There's no need to apologize," he said with a hefty laugh. "Perhaps I was simply hoping you'd try to convince me the Seracia pack is something worth considering." The brute cocked his head slightly, brow quirking in slight jest. Was this what it felt like to feel friendship towards another? Oh, it had been so long -- or was pheromone-laden scent that made him feel unusually interested in Loccian? Perhaps it was both. He would let that question linger as she offered to show him some basic healing pointers.

Eyes watched Loccian as she laid the plants before him. His brows furrowed slightly, confusion washing over his features. Perhaps he knew less about herbs than he thought. "I really don't have the slightest clue," he admitted with a slight frown. He'd been taken care of in his younger years, by those who knew this art -- of using plants to heal the ailments of the body. But he'd never really paid enough attention to retain the information.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-05-2013, 01:00 PM

As she sat there, the small shewolf wondered if he was glad she didn't ask more questions about him. Didn't try going into something that was none of her business. Yes, naturally she was shy and quiet, staying out of most things but as time passed she found herself becoming more friendly towards those around her, talking more and trying to get to know people. But Bronze, this was only her second time meeting him. She had nothing close with him, just strangers that had met by coincidence. Perhaps that would change when they parted ways, whether that was soon or later on in the day, possibly tomorrow. Even as the seconds, minutes, an hour or more had passed, she was finding herself enjoying his company. Wanting to stay longer, was it silly? She had seen it happen a lot with other wolves, but by this time most of them had fallen for each other and were off already thinking about pups.

Half them were going off instinct I bet, just wanting to spread their genes. But then again, there is that half that actually fell for each other... So fast... what about me? She was thinking just before snapping out of it to Bronze's voice. There's no need to apologize... Perhaps I was simply hoping you'd try to convince me the Seracia pack is something worth considering. Her head went back a bit at this, was she really that foolish that she didn't think that? Was he joking or was he serious. Grey eyes quickly looked over his face, looking for a smirk that would let her know it was a joke, looking for something else that would tell her he was serious. The only thing she could find was he brow, but that didn't really help. And so, in that little search she had a slight surprised look on her face, but quickly shook it away, focusing instead on the herbs that the male admitted to know not the slightest clue about.

She cleared her throat, placing the tip of her paw on a small plant to Bronze's far left. This is Elderberry. It can help strengthen the body against infection, and help in treating several types of allergies. They help with all kinds of ear infections, and arthritis can be treated by it as well. She pushed it forward. It's a bushy shrub like plant that can reach a few feet in height... The flowers are usually formed in aromatic clusters of many star-shaped and white colored flowers, which can vary from bunches with flat-topped to the globular types of arrangement. When ripened, these will mature to produce berrylike and limb sagging fruits which can range in color from stark blue to an amber, and even red to a complete black. They are found in moist soils, especially those soils found in heavily forested areas, the plant also grows well along the soils in rocky slopes, and often prefers soils in cool ravines which are heavy in moisture.

She paused, grey eyes looking up at Bronze with a small smile. This would probably be too much information for him to process and keep stored in his head. She would make sure to kepe the rest of the information short and easy to remember. I'm sorry if this is too much, I will keep the rest short. Her laugh was light, a large smile on her face as she looked down and pointed to the next plant. This is Iris, or Blue Flag. It?s good for treating pain and bad wounds. In small doses, it can be used to ease vomiting and Nausea. Mostly the roots are used. She pushed it forward beside the Elderberry. It has elongated lance-shaped leaves with a pale lavender or bluish-purple bloom. They can be found in boggy areas mostly but can be found spread over wet or damp soil. There wasn't much, just those two and one more.

Loccian then placed a paw on the last plant, looking back up at Bronze. Lastly, I used Nettle. The whole plant has dark green leaves with serrated margins and small flowers branching from the stem. This is applied externally to treat cuts and wounds and stop bleeding... Any questions? She smiled at him when she finished. Even though it all seemed like a mouthful, the small shewolf was not out of breath and she seemed to enjoy sharing this information with them, which she definitely did. Loccian felt good knowing that she shared some basics with him and anyone else that sought her wisdom on the plants. Made her feel important.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
04-05-2013, 05:35 PM

Loccian uttered no response. Was she dumbfounded by his slight insinuation that he might be inclined to join a pack, if she were in it? Or perhaps she simply didn't know if he was joking or not? Damn his strange sense of humor. His words were sincere, although he wasn't sure to what extent he enjoyed the company of Loccian. She was very likely his first friend he'd gained in some time, and the one creature whose company he could honestly claim he could currently bear-- no, not just tolerate, but actually enjoy.

He grew silent as she demonstrated her knowledge. It seemed as though she knew quite a bit, more than he realized. Careful eyes followed her actions, watching as she pointed out the first plant -- Elderberry. A useful plant, especially as he grew older and his joints grew weary. This one he knew of, but had little idea what exactly it looked like, or how to find it. Nose wrinkled in curiosity, watching her like a student would a teacher, taking in the information with ease.

"No, go on... I might be old, but I'm still sharp as hell." A grin was flashed her way, the expression far more joyous than typical of him. And so she went on, explaining the usage of iris, and nettle. Ears perked, head cocked ever so slightly to the side. Interest painted his scarred features, genuine as could be. "No questions at all. Hopefully next time I find myself injured I can take care of myself, unless I'm lucky enough to have you around again." The corners of his lips turned upward in a smile.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-06-2013, 09:25 PM

Loccian smiled when she was done, remaining there as Bronze spoke. No questions at all. Hopefully next time I find myself injured I can take care of myself, unless I'm lucky enough to have you around again. That was enough to make her blush, ears pulling back on her head as it turned to the side. He was being so nice to her, it was kind of unusual. Most wolves would simply say what they needed then speak again only if she had something they wanted to talk about, most of the time she didn't. Her tail wagged behind her, not fast but not slow, brushing aside small pebbles and dirt. Lucky enough, just come by Seracia and ask for me. Just tell them I'm a friend and requested you to check the pack out. There should be no problems after that. She said with a small laugh, the first she has ever had in a long time. It, just wasn't something she did a lot. Though it seemed like a joke at first, she kind of meant it as a way for him to come and perhaps join.

With that the shewolf pushed herself up, tail quickly sweeping the back of her legs to dismiss any dirt or leaves that tried to cling onto her. The smile was still there but changed in a way, not bad but also not good, somewhere in the middle. She stepped away from the herbs, slowly and smoothly making her way towards Bronze, grey eyes locked onto brown/hazel. You should join, it would be nice. Yeah there are laws but only common sense. She was now standing beside the male, her tail brushing against his then his back. You should give it a chance. She added softly, close to his ear, moving away, her body slightly rubbing against his as she moved back over to her herbs and looked back at him with a charming smile. What do you think?

It was so unlike Loccian to act in such a manner, it was as if somebody had taken control of her body. How embarrassing. Would Bronze think differently of her now? How would he react. Oh boy, Loccian was scared on the inside even though on the outside he looked calm as ever. What was going on with her?!

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
04-06-2013, 11:44 PM

Normally Bronze was more withdrawn, detached -- being the cynical beast he was, he was often wary of the kindness of others. But Loccian's concern for him was genuine, and she seemed to actually enjoy his company. Truthfully he didn't have the slightest idea why. He'd cracked a few jokes, and been somewhat pleasant overall, but it was mostly the she-wolf that had been making the day good thus far... cleaning and tending to his wounds, catching him something to snack on, teaching him a few facts about herbs to keep him safe in the future. What had he really contributed to their friendship, if one could call it that? Not a damn lot.

His comment seemed to bring a bashful smile to her face, and he caught glimpse of her ears pinning back against her skull, but he averted his gaze away from her, not wanting to make her feel embarrassed for the attention. However, Loccian soon seemed to relax again, breaking the short silence that had fallen over the two. "At least I have a friend somewhere," he murmured, his words serious, but somehow still light-hearted.

Surely it was the hormones pumping through her that caused her to inch closer to him. Words began to spill from her mouth as her tail subtly flicked to stroked his own, even trailing slightly up his back. A brief look of surprise crossed his visage, but disappeared nearly as soon as it came. Loccian was not quite so forward.. at least, she hadn't seemed to be thus far. But a female in heat was a strange thing, and Bronze was well aware of the affect it could have on a creature. And though Bronze was by no means a gentleman, he also wasn't entirely crude... but he was still a brute, and her actions sent a shiver up his spine, and he found himself grinning a bit too widely.

"Should I join?" His deep tones were still brimming with jest, perhaps even a bit flirtatious. "Perhaps if you promise you'll be there, I might give it a shot, but for that reason alone." It had been so long since a female had paid him any attention like this, and he couldn't help but find himself basking in it, even if it was short-lived. And the physical contact was over before it had even begun, and his expression faded a bit as she backed away. But he forced a smile onto his face, unsure of what exactly she was thinking.

"I'm serious though... I wouldn't mind meeting the leaders of Seracia and seeing if it's a place I might like to live, at your suggestion."

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-07-2013, 12:59 AM

At least I have a friend somewhere. So, he considered Loccian a friend now, that was nice. The shewolf had met a few wolves since joining Seracia, but those were her pack mates, they had to talk and get along with her. Bronze though, he didn't have to but still welcomed her company without complaint. It warmed her heart, maybe more than it should have but oh well, all she knew was that it made her happy, and felt a little more special. Why did she feel special? Well, Loccian just, for some reason didn't make much friends, people didn't really want to be around her.

With her actions towards the male the shewolf was incredibly embarrassed, only showing from her ears going back against her head. It was so unlike her to go up to somebody and touch them, and it made her feel even more awkward knowing that she had just done it to Bronze. As she stood there, tail slightly between her legs she listened to what he had to say. Asking if he should join but she could pick out amusement, was there also some flirtation in it too? She shook her head a bit, clearing her throat silently, trying to focus on what he was saying. Perhaps if you promise you'll be there, I might give it a shot, but for that reason alone. Her head had tilted to the side at this, ears pulling off her head and swiveling forward. Was he serious? Would he actually consider it?

I'm serious though... I wouldn't mind meeting the leaders of Seracia and seeing if it's a place I might like to live, at your suggestion. After being quiet for some time the shewolf lifted her head, pushing the herbs into a pile and walking up to Bronze, stopping just inches in front of him, grey eyes looking into his hazel ones. I would like it if you tried, and if you find that you don't like it's system... She turned her head to the side, looking down at the ground as she used a paw to trace lines into the grass with her claws. You may leave, I will visit you and all... But only if your okay with that. Her tail waved behind her as she poke, a bit of hope in her voice that he would actually try to join Seracia. Whatever it was that was causing her to act this way, she kind of liked, it was getting her to talk more and speak what she wanted but at the same time didn't make her do too ridiculous things.

But before that even happens, I need to know some more about you. That way I now exactly who I am inviting into my pack. She grinned, plopping herself down in the grass. She wasn't just saying this to get to know his life, she really needed to know what to expect if he did decide on joining. Locian would feel absolutely horrible to bring him in only to find out later that he was a murderer who was waiting for the perfect moment to kill Sir Gerhardt and Lady Adette. Talking about him would be nice too, better than just sitting around doing nothing with an awkward silence between the two. She hated those moments.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
04-07-2013, 10:29 AM

Bronze's hazel eyes still began to wander slightly, idly scanning her small frame, drifting over the curve of her back and then sweeping back up to examine her face. But as he watched her expression, she seemed embarrassed by how forward she'd been just a moment ago. Poor girl probably had no idea she was in heat, and Bronze sure as hell wasn't gonna be the one to break the news to her. No, he enjoyed her company far too much, and the brutish part of him could only hope she'd find herself temporarily blinded once again by her hormones, enough to creep closer and let her body press ever-so-slightly against his own.

Should he really join her pack? It'd been years, so long since he'd been part of any kind of group... but she assured him if he found it not to his liking, he could simply leave. Hopefully it was really so easy. "I'll give it a chance," he assured her with a slight smile, though a bit of hesitation was welling up inside him.

Her next comment was expected. Loccian wanted to know more about him, before inviting him into her pack, lest she be blamed for any harm he might do. How wise. They'd only met twice, after all; what did she really know about him? And yet the question was so open-ended that he had no idea where to start. He shifted his weight in the grass to turn to face her, moving just a bit closer. A slight grin was worn on his face. "Have you ever been asked that question? And have you ever given an accurate answer?" The male laughed softly, though was merely teasing, not at all frustrated. She was quite possibly the only one who could ask him something so broad, and get a simple laugh out of him, and nothing more.

"Perhaps it would assist me if you'd ask me particular questions." Deep voice spilled effortlessly from his parted jaws, slight grin remaining on his features as he spoke. It wasn't chance that his voice was laced with a slight flirtatiousness, though he was slightly unaware of the effect her pheromone-laden scent was having on him. "Otherwise, I have a very hard time figuring out what exactly you want to know..."

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-07-2013, 01:35 PM
She tilted her head, ears perking up and listening, taking in his words, thinking of answers for his questions. He would give the pack a chance, his smile causing her to smile. That was nice to know, she would have a real friend there now, someone who actually wanted to around her because they wanted not, not because they HAD to. Perhaps, he could go with her on trips where she needed to collect herbs, not many of her packmates liked going with her on those, it just wasn't exciting enough for them. That was okay though, she understood. If she had been larger and knew how to hunt and fight well, she wouldn't go out on herb runs. Which got her thinking, grey eyes ran over his body, taking in the scars and shape he was in. Would Bronze become a fighter or hunter, maybe a healer if those two were too much on his aging body?

He asked a question, had she been asked that question and give an accurate answer. She thought about this, had she ever been asked that and answered it accurately? She had been leaving for four years now, as a child she had been asked many things but never answered half of them. Just little things siblings would ask, older wolves would ask of her, her mother would ask. Then the questions had stopped, now it was orders that constantly barked or snarled at her. Being called names because she was small and weak. Loccian shook her head, wanting to get rid of those memories. Now was not the time to think of them, she had tried getting rid of them and definitely didn't want them showing up after she was just having a good time with Bronze. It brought her back to his question he had asked, and her answer was no. She was never asked that, at least, from what she could remember.

He asked her to give him some specific questions to answer, a nod coming from her. Of course, how could Bronze answer such a broad question. She cleared her throat, watching him as she tried to think of some questions to ask. What should she ask him. The shewolf's tail waved behind her, head turning to the side slightly in thought. A few seconds passed by until she finally turned to him with a smile, inching forward a little, closer to him. Do you have a family? It was a simple question to start with she thought was a good one, if he had family around then she would keep it in mind, watch out for them if they ever were to cross into Seracia without permission. Make sure they wouldn't plot anything that would bring harm.

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
04-07-2013, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2013, 09:42 PM by Bronze i.)

Bronze had been honest when he'd called her a friend. If Loccian wasn't a friend, he wasn't sure what a creature would need to do to earn that title. Surely healing him and feeding him and putting up with him was enough to make her something more than an acquaintance.

Loccian seemed to understand his lack of reply thus far. Her nod indicated that much; she seemed to fall deep into thought, as if thinking of a more specific question to ask him. The brute's own tail flicked behind his lying frame, an indication of the pleasure he was gaining from her company. A slight smile was visible still, an invisible force twisting the corners of his lips upwards ever so slightly.

"I have plenty of family, but none anywhere around there," Bronze said, deep tones dancing with a strange emotion. It was as though he was unused to talking about his family. Perhaps it pained him? It was likely she was wondering if he had family who might either want to join, or cause trouble. "I have a mother, and a father..." A smirk crept over his features, well aware he was being a bit of a smart ass, but the expression died quickly. "They are both dead. I have three uncles... Baldev, Toshern, and Tasaga. Most likely dead by now. Cousins as well... Hoven, Xhen, Crean, Sparkle, and Flame." Brows furrowed slightly, emotion washing over him. "I know the whereabouts of none of mycousins, but I think they are alive somewhere. I have only one sibling, a half-brother, called Demitx."

A pause followed, and Bronze let his eyes drift from Loccian to the ground directly in front of him. None of this meant much of anything to her, and yet he felt curiously relieved to let it all out. "I have children as well, though it has been too long since I saw any of them." The pain was audible in his voice, which wavered as he spoke, cracking slightly. But his face was a perfect mask of calmness as his brown eyes focused unblinkingly a spot of grass before him. "Their names are Firelight, Cloud, Artemis, Apollo, and Alione. I don't even know how many seasons it has been since I've seen them..." A sigh escaped his jaws, a sound burdened with loss. "I have family, but some have simply been lost in time, and others I have abandoned myself. I have destined myself to loneliness." A slight grin was offered as he turned to glance at Loccian, but even he couldn't hide the regret that had begun to seep into his tough exterior. How could he hide it? He hadn't discussed his family in so long, he hadn't expected it to be quite so difficult...

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-08-2013, 07:46 PM

Ears perked up as he began to speak, head tilting to the side. He started off with telling her he had plenty of family, but none wer anywhere near here. That was good, nobody would come here to cause trouble but what if they did show up? Maybe they weren't bad, maybe they would even join Seracia with him. The idea was nice but at the same time she had to consider what trouble they could cause, figure out if they were even trouble in the first place. Loccian felt bad for him, being alone. Well, he wasn't really alone, he had her, a new friend, and anyone else he had befriended between the gap they didn't see each other. Perhaps he wasn't even alone, she was just jumping to conclusions without even waiting to see if he knew they were alive or not.

I have a mother, and a father... His smirk caused her to smirk, of course he had a mother and father, if he didn't have one of them then he wouldn't be here talking to Loccian. The look on his face quikly vanished as he went on, telling her that both of his parents were dead and that he had three uncles that were most likely dead. He had five cousins. Now she could see his face change, a look of sadness crossing onto him. Was that even sadness? She was not sure but she would not ask him. He didn't know his cousins whereabouts, but believes they are alive, somewhere. Also had a hald brother. Her ear flicked at all the names, she would have liked to remember them like she did with herbs but for some reason they just slipped away as they lay there.

I have children as well, though it has been too long since I saw any of them. Her head lifted, a look of concern cross her face as she heard the pain in his voice, his gaze down at the ground i front of him. It must have been a sensitive thing for him to talk about, making Loccian feel bad. He went on, telling her he didn't know how long it has been since he saw them. They must be adults if he can't remember. She thought, inching forward, a little closer to him as he talked about how his family had been lost in time or abandoned by him. Was there a reason he did it? Or did it just, kind of happen? The end of his sentence she found that he had destined himself to loneliness. Maybe something happened to him, changed him.

He looked at her with a small grin, resulting in the shewolf to lean forward and press her face into his neck, above his wound. I am sorry if that brought you pain or guilt, I did not mean for my question to bring up old memories or reopen any old wounds. She apologized to him, rubbing her cheek against him slightly before pulling away with a smile. When was the last time you were with a pack or group of wolves? And would you consider yourself a fighter or hunter? She asked, wanting to change the topic so that he wasn't down at all. Sad or bothered wolves upset her, even if she was in a bad mood she would try to make others smile.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
04-08-2013, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2013, 08:38 PM by Bronze i.)

When he was finished speaking, Loccian leaned forward to nuzzle his neck gently. His instinct was to flinch away from her touch, and briefly did a shiver crawl down his spine at the sudden contact between the two wolves. A sigh escaped his jowls, and he shifted to return the contact, leaning into her touch. Though he was unused to physical contact, he found himself entranced by this female's presence, her slight forwardness. He was aware his own body was exhilarated by the hormones that lingered in her scent, but he also knew he really was enjoying her company. How long it had been since a female had embraced him so openly, so willingly! The contact was short lived, but the feeling of her cheek against his fur lingered, leaving him painfully aware of how alone he had been for so long.

"It's not your fault," he said with another smile, the expression slightly forced, despite his desire to truly appear happy. "I've just begun to realize how deeply the loss of my children pains me. My son, Apollo, passed not long after he was born... the boy was but a year old." Eyes welled with frustration at the thought, though softened as he redirected his gaze toward her. Certainly she cannot be single, he thought silently to himself, his mind briefly trailing off. How could a female so utterly compassionate and beautiful be without a mate? "But I am without a mate," he added, as though wanting to reassure her, but also wanting her to know he would not be bringing another to Seracia with him.

"The last time I found myself with a pack was about two years ago. And I am certainly a warrior, though am not sure how much longer I'll be fit for that position. But I've been trained as one for as long as I can remember."

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-09-2013, 12:10 PM

He seemed to like her touch, leaning into her when she had nuzzled his neck. Under normal circumstances, Loccian would not have done such a thing. She actually, was very unused to being touched in a way that wasn?t to harm her. The only times being when she was a pup, playing with Octavian and Pontifex, before everything went downhill for the young female. It had to be the hormones rushing through her body, forcing her to seek his touch, his company. Not entirely though, she really did enjoy his company if she wasn?t in such a mood. And as she pulled away, she wished she didn?t, wanting to stay in that spot longer.

It?s not her fault he tried to assure her, obviously forcing a smile that only caused her to look at him with uncertainty. He didn?t have to force it, if he wanted to express how he felt about it he could, she would not tell anyone or try to take advantage of him. She just wasn?t like that. He continued on, her ears perking up as he explained that he was just realizing how much he missed his children, and how it pained him. Even told her about one who had passed on not long after he was born, only a year. How terrible it must be, not seeing your children for awhile, especially after one dying. Loccian never had kids of her own, but she would have been devastated.

He said he had no mate. For some reason she felt relieved to know that he didn?t have one. She wasn?t sure why, Loccian wasn?t the jealous type. She never really thought about it when she saw other wolves together. Never had a mate before. She was pulled from these thoughts though when he explained to her that the last time he was in a pack was about two years ago. Going to to tell her he was definitely a warrior, though his age would cause him to be unsuitable for the position. I am sorry for your loss Bronze, it must have been terrible for you and your mate.... She finally spoke, dipping her head to him, ears swiveling to the side at the soundso f birds flying off.

A warrior is good, but I would have to agree with you. It may not be the best thing to continue doing because of your age... Perhaps you could assist me with herbs if you were to join? It was more so asking him then telling him, she didn't want to be rude and tell him no he couldn't be a warrior because he was too old, but was kind of asking to see if he would like to spend time with her and learn more about the plants in Seracia. Learn about what some plants can and can't do to heal a wolf. Also, Seracians don't really bother you too much. They kind of just keep to themselves, so you don't have to worry about them bothering you. And you just have to make sure you don't put the pack in danger, listen to King Gerhardt and Lady Adette. If you do that then your good. She explained a bit of Seracia, there wasn't much, just basic common sense things to keep in mind.

Loccian looked away from him, her gaze falling upon the darkening sky. Seems like we have talked more than we though, night will be coming in no time. She looked back at him with a smile. I hope you don't mind me resting here with you tonight. It would be disappointing to know he rather be alone, having to tract all the way back to Seracia by herself. Who knew what was lurking out there in the night.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
04-09-2013, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013, 09:16 PM by Bronze i.)

The presence of another often set Bronze into something akin to a maniacal rage. How often had his own fangs and claws lashed out, attempting to tear another to shreds... he was accustomed to physical outbursts. The walls he'd put up around him were tall and strong, perhaps even unbreakable. The long period of time that he had spent without the company of another had caused him to become withdrawn and cold. But Loccian's presence was proving to be not only tolerable, but enjoyable. And quite so. And the female succeeded in breaking past his defenses simply by tending to his wounds, and being interesting conversation. In any other scenario, he recognized that he might not have been quite so friendly, but when it came down to it, in the end he was naught but a brute, and she was a female in heat... and her advances, however slight, were tempting. His mind was hazy and his better judgment obscured as he pressed back into her without hesitation, craving the warmth of female flesh.

Her company would bring him from his guilty memories, arrest him from the anguish that he buried deep in his chest. Though his mind had seemed to drift, she brought him back to reality; his attention snapped sharply as she spoke, and his brown eyes watched her with keen interest. She sympathized with his loss -- his and Silent's lose -- but did she have any idea what it really felt like? Maybe, but it was likely she didn't. Malice threatened to well up inside him, but it was subdued before it emerged. Loccian went on to speak of the options he had, if he chose to join Seracia. She seemed intent to bring him there, and also seemed curiously hopeful that he would join and remain there. Her eagerness brought a smile to his lips, the barely visible grief that he had begun to display disappearing into something much more pleasant.

"Healer's assistant," he mused with a gentle chuckle. "Or I could call myself your personal bodyguard. Definitely sounds a lot more tough." Loccian described more of what Seracia was like. In general, it sounded fairly pleasant. Unobtrusive... he liked that. Their conversation went on, and Bronze too directed his gaze to the skies. The female had found him by the lake early in the afternoon, and he'd slept for quite some time. Now night was slowly approaching. Loccian spoke up first, and Bronze simply nodded in careful agreement. He wasn't keen to let her think he was too eager at the suggestion that Loccian spend the night here, but he also was unwilling to let her venture away from him now -- nor did he want to enter Seracia at such an hour. And his neck and side could use a bit more rest. "You're more than welcome to stay with me, Loccian..." The male's voice was a low rumble from his chest, her name rolling from his tongue with ease and audible pleasure. "You deserve some rest. You've done enough work for both of us, today."

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-10-2013, 12:07 PM

She chuckled at his words. ?Or I could call myself your personal bodyguard. Definitely sounds a lot more tough.? Yes, it did indeed. Why would any male want to be called a healer? assistant after being trained as a warrior from the very beginning, knowing nothing but how to defend themselves and those around them. Family, friends. Whatever he wanted to call himself he could, yeah a healer?s assistant would make more sense because he might be healing her out but a personal bodyguard sounded better, more tough. He would protect her if something were to happen, an animal try attacking her if she surprised them, a wolf just having a bad day and trying to take it out on her. Whatever it might be, she was excited for.

His words brought her back, ears perking up, telling her she was welcome to stay with him. She smiled, that was good, she wouldn?t have to head home in the night or find a different place to rest. It put her at ease, knowing she would be able to rest here with him, wouldn?t be alone and vulnerable to whatever found her and decided to kill or run her off. He continued on to tell her that she deserved some rest, she did enough for the both of them for today. Yeah, she had come out here after catching his scent, brought herbs to treat his wounds, found him a place to rest and hunted some squirrels for the both of them. Not only that but she brought the opportunity for him to join a pack that would have a 90% chance of accepting him into their pack.

Thank you Bronze. She brushedh her cheek against his neck, eyes closing for a moment, enjoying the moment. It felt nice, she wasn't sure how to explain it, just something in her body was telling her that she should be enjoying this. I hope you try Seracia out, it's not that bad. For now we should sleep, let your body rest up and let the herbs do its work. I will reapply fresh ones in the morning. She spoke softly, almost a whisper as she pulled away from him, pushing herself back, farther beneath the log and curled up into a ball. Her tail had curled around her back legs, head laying on her paws, watching Bronze to see if he would also move close to her. It wasn't till then that she realized how tired she was, body heavy, eyelids fighting to close on her before she had the chance to tell the male goodnight.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
04-10-2013, 04:14 PM

He could only hope he truly would enjoy Seracia, for Loccian's sake if for no reason reason. If he didn't, he supposed that was a hurdle he would come to face in due time. Perhaps he would find himself comforted by the presence of others, without feeling smothered or held down by them. Perhaps! But that was an issue for the next day. For now, the brute would allow himself to relax, knowing that the more he rested, the sooner he would be fully healed. "Take me there tomorrow," he suggested, and while his words did not come in the form of a demand, they were not questioning either -- she clearly wanted him to join, and he wouldn't lie, he wanted to spend more time with her.

But night had begun to fall, and for now he knew they ought to rest. Once again Loccian leaned into him, her face rubbing tenderly against his neck. A low rumble started in his chest, a barely-audible noise that ended abruptly as she pulled away. There was only a short moment of silence, of inactivity, before he shifted to pull his body closer to hers. For all she had done for him, the least he could do was shelter her for the night. That was his excuse for wrapping his body around hers, as though forming a protective barrier between her and the rest of the world. "Good night, Loccian. Thank you again..." he lowered his muzzle to rest on her back, letting his body wrap protectively around hers. His nose would bury itself unabashedly into her coat, drinking in her scent thirstily. If she was uncomfortable, he presumed she would make it known. Slowly the male would fall into a deep slumber, sinking contentedly into unconsciousness.

-exit Bronze-

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-10-2013, 04:28 PM

She had already begun to doze off when Bronze told her to take him to Seracia the next day, she was fine with that, it would be interesting. She forced her lids open, her mind already floating off, trying to slip into sleep. Grey eyes managed to catch the male move closer to her, his body curling around hers and head laying over her back. It brought a smile to her as she finally gave in, sleep quickly taking her away. Before she finally slipped away her body pressed into his gently, seeking his warmth, his touch.

[EXIT LOCCIAN]

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."