ardent

Eve's Pack of Crazies

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 10:59 AM
@ Emily- I will post in Tasha's thread today! Would you ming starting the one with of my Tortugan dames?

@Ocena- Luana loves absolutely everybody! I would love to see these two meet up after the spar! I think the dynamic of their relationship could be very interesting since Ceto is practically hinged to her ;) Would you like to start the spar or should I?

Kamala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Either works ^^ I can start something when I'm caught up or you can post and I can reply when I'm caught up. I'm down for anything. :3 And Kamala would definitely want to at least meet the girl that Ceto likes so much and yeah. <3 I feel like they'll be pretty good friends!

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Go ahead and start it :3

Tasha

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 10:52 PM
waiting on Takara to be officially in the pack first before i post. Post from Tasha will come tonight or tomorrow night

Liste

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 07:28 PM
Maybe Luce or Banshee with Seraph? :)

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 07:37 PM
Luce is massively preggers at the moment but Banshee works! Would you like to start it or shall I?

Liste

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 07:39 PM
You please, I'm in the Game of Thrones zone at the moment xD

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 07:41 PM
Sounds good! Ill shoot you a PM once I get it going <3

Meravue

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2013, 01:05 PM

I think Niluna would be best for Ghost. Meravue would get on her nerves too much and Jais probably would be interesting roleplaying with her as well.

Jais would be a good roleplay pair up for some of them too though. Elphaba would be best I think in a roleplay with him.

Haha, I think Meravue and Luana could deffinately be best friends. xD Any of those pairings I would certainly be interested in, but I do not have any actual plot ideas. Perhaps you have some ideas for them?

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
05-19-2013, 10:18 AM
Im good with any of those pairings! Niluna and Ghost would be interesting! Does she have a pack yet?

I could start the one with Jais and Elphaba, we could just have them run into each other and see what happens?

Meravue and Luana I think could be great friends! I would love to thread them together!

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2013, 01:50 AM
bump