ardent

--SLOW-DANCING IN A BURNING ROOM--

Aztec

gems
size
build
player
03-16-2013, 09:07 AM

her tail twitched slightly as her mind jerked away from the illusion. the female stood up and turned to face jupiter. she nodded and spoke in a quiet voice, my beloved sol, i shall take my leave, but before i exit the lands of ludicael to wander and learn, i request to possibly train as warrior, perhaps even healer. now, i will leave to wander in these lands and maybe even eavsdrop on other packs if you do not mind...

without waiting for a true answer, she padded off into the sunset. without turning back.

[[EXIT]]

TALK, THINK, WALK,

? --- words ?

?? o o c ??
OCC MATTERS HERE

CODE BY STARSIGHT + IMAGE BY ANDY

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-16-2013, 12:30 PM
Thanking her for the rank, Aria sat back to let the alpha speak to other wolves. Holding her head high and sitting straight, waiting for her to readdress the whole group which didn't take too long. The female stoof tall, informing the wolves about what the pack would be like. They must obey her, she already knew that, if they didn't then there was no point i there being a pack of alpha. She did't care what they did either, as long as it didn't affect the pack. Aria gave a nod of her head, she would make sure that didn't hppen, seeing as she liked to play around at times. The pack was important, you should protect it.

With the mention of pups Aria chuckled as Jupiter threw a wink towards her and the other females. Shaking her head lightly with a grin, pups, she didn't have those on her mind. She needed to settle down and find a suitable mate before those would ever happen.

Going on with other things, the she-wolf listened closely to what Jupiter had to say further abobut the pack, going over the basics and mentioning they can challenge each other for ranks. She would keep that in mind. Since it seemed like it wa sover the she-wolf pushed herself and tooka step forward and bowed her head. "Thank you for allowing me to join, I will not disappoint you... For now I leave you to discuss further things with the others, and will go explore this new land I will now call home." She raised her head with a slight nod before turning and walking off.

[[ARIA EXIT]]

Marvel

gems
size
build
player
03-17-2013, 07:21 PM

The man listened rather unimpressively at the rules and regulations that spilled from the Sol's lips. More of his attention - perhaps a bit too much - was focused on the many curves that accentuated her womanly figure. A smile flickered upon his lips as she would move ever so slightly from the labor of breathing, sending her sinew and muscle rippling over those curves and reminding him that she was indeed saying something he ought to pay attention to. A twinkle in those silver eyes remained there for the duration of her speech - which droned on longer than he would have liked it to. Still, it gave him an excuse to set his eyes on her, a purpose for them to remain there without wavering or diverting. Tail flopped against the earth when she was through, having filed away what bits and pieces he had picked up into his mind. He doubted they'd stay there for long, but he picked up the gist of her words. Don't screw up and I'll leave you the heck alone. It seemed simple enough.

The part about pups amused him greatly. Who knew how many children he had spawned over the years. Marvel had never been the monogamous type, and had certainly never seen fit to stick around long enough to see if a dame he'd bedded had become pregnant. It had truthfully never crossed his mind. He had no questions, but he did have concerns.. mostly that he had not slept with anyone in a week. That was bordering on a record for the man. The Sol was the ultimate target, her seductive oranges beneath him would certainly bring him the upmost ecstasy. But he supposed if she was not easily charmed that any of the other dames would suffice.. or perhaps even a rogue.

But another concern remained on his mind, one that directly tied into his desire to sleep with the Sol, her wounds. She needed treatment, and plenty of it. A sly grin crossed his face at the thought of drugging her and having his way. He certainly could, if he wanted to, but a drugged Sol wasn't the sort he was looking for - she was far too important to not remember sleeping with Marvel. And so, his mind would divert - if only temporarily - to the types of plants that might be nearby, and where he could get the essentials to tidy up her wounds. As the others began to disappear, Marvel offered her a knowing look - one that read he would return at once - and then slunk off into the pack land in search of herbs and remedies.

Thoughts of her bodice lingered in the forefront of his mind as he mindlessly paced, stopping every now and then to pick up an herb here and there. They were easy to find, as he'd chosen the rather common ones for a start. Had he seen her wounds sooner he could have gone for a more extensive approach, but it was past that time. The creme brute turned back to where he was sure she was waiting, arriving just as the male Frino was giving his leave. His slight innuendo did not go unnoticed by Marvel, and received a slight chuckle from vanilla lips. Still others were leaving and the numbers had dwindled significantly. Jaws hung agape, full of different herbs and remedies. Depositing them at her feet, he began to explain his procedure. I only wish I could have tended these earlier, as soon as they'd occurred, but I can still do some good now. Some of this may sting a bit, but I think you can handle it. A wink was given before his head dipped down to take the first of the two herbs he'd chosen. He chewed it much like gum and then placed it on each of her scars located on her chest, foreleg, and shoulder blades. Special attention was given to the thin scar on her muzzle, mostly because it meant his muzzle was very close to her own, and his tongue even got to meet her flesh for a moment as he applied the salve.

That will help keep the permanent scarring to a minimum. He dipped his head down again, this time just gesturing to the second herb with his muzzle before looking back up again. Chew these leaves slowly, they will help with any aching or soreness you may have. Well, any ache that is injury-related. A sly grin emerged on his face, wondering briefly if she'd catch his little innuendo. Of course he was aching desperately, aching for the pleasure of a woman - of her, more specifically. He only wondered if she ached as well. After giving her a moment to catch his jest - if she did catch it - the man spoke up again. A little physical activity never hurts either, if you're facing any stiffness. Oh, he was laying it on thick now.

Speech,

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-18-2013, 10:12 PM

jupiter illidais

"jupiter speech" ? "mercury speech"

she nodded idly to aztec and aria as they thanked the sol for her ranks, but the moment that the mention of spying came to her ears she snapped to attention, stepping forward with a snarl of protest, only to find that the insolent creature had already turned and left without waiting for an answer. her fur bristled considerably. oh, she would have a word or two with that lass for trying to cause trouble like that! if jupiter hadn't had others waiting on her (marvel specifically) she would have chased aztec down and made sure that she didn't do any spying. she had earlier captured the gaze of marvel and saw him slink off, and he could return at any moment.

i'll deal with her later... she growled inwardly, jumping down from her perch with a wince and grumpily settling back down on her haunches once more. after a few moments mercury toddled down after her, nearly falling as he made his way down the precarious roots at the end of the log. he resumed his position between her front legs, snuggling into the solid pillars of what he considered to be made of comfort and security. she watched most of the wolves depart until finally marvel re-approached her, some herbs clutched in his jaws. she watched the alabaster and cream wolf, but chuckled at his very slight innuendo. in all honesty the lass had been hit on enough over the past year or so to recognize nearly any pass made at her.

she took note of the attention he lavished on her face, pointedly averting her eyes upward so she wouldn't have to look at him. after a few moments of this she averted her gaze to the side, knowing that he would probably gain some sort of pleasure from seeing her eyes rolled into the back of her head. she finally allowed for her gaze to search out marvel's, and it was a bad time to do so, for his second pun hit her like a freight train, making her immediately throw the direction of her gaze as absolutely opposite as she could. if wolves could blush she would be absolutely scarlet. she was certain that he couldn't smell the scent of medusa upon her pelt, as that had been a couple of days ago, and disguised the motion with a sneeze that had politely been executed away from her 'doctor.' maybe the encounter hadn't helped her soreness, sure, but it hadn't caused anything new...

"maybe we'll take a walk later," she commented, smirking, but her tone remained neutral and her words up to interpretation. "in the meantime, i can see that you know what you're doing." yet another comment delivered in the same tone as the last, though she secretly almost meant it as an innuendo just to mess with him. "i'll appoint you as auga, lead healer." she smiled at him, ears forward. mercury, who had remained shockingly quiet during the treatment, hissed viciously at him, snapping at the air threateningly. apparently mercury knew testosterone when he smelled it. the sol chuckled at her companion, and glanced back at marvel. "you may take your leave if you wish, auga marvel? i'll seek you out later. maybe." she flashed the most subtle of winks--one so subtle that it could have been a mere twitch of the eye--and then turned away, flicking her tail.

she stopped and looked around at those remaining, and then took her leave, toddling off into the shadows with a plump ball of obsidian fur waddling after her.

[ exit jupiter ]

? 596 words ?

[ o o c ; ]
ooc here lol

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Marvel

gems
size
build
player
03-19-2013, 11:38 AM

He almost felt like this a contest, the gist of it being that whoever got the most naughty jokes or quips in before someone left was pronounced the winner. A smile cracked across his lips and remained there, charming and amusing as it could be. But now it was her turn, the ball was in her court, and Marvel could not be more pleased with her response. Of course, he probably could have if she'd have turned tail and presented herself right then and there - but that was hardly probable. Either way, her response was not a slap in the face, and was therefore desirable. A smirk would play into his smile, curling just a bit upward. A twinkle in his eye would remain there as she spoke her piece, giving off a slight innuendo and then naming him lead healer. Agua. Marvel dipped his head respectfully, finding that that was the kind thing to do in this situation. She then dismissed him, and Marvel knew his time was up. Though he saw this as a match won, he couldn't help but wonder if it could be considered a draw. She'd battled his seductive wit quite well, and even brushed it off like it was nothing.

Very well, Sol. I shall be counting the minutes, he would utter before turning on his heels and sauntering off into his new territory. Not a glance was passed to any of the others that still lingered, no, he had his mind only two wolves. Jupiter, the beautiful Sol, and the man who had attempted to woo her just as Marvel had. Frino would be sought out next.

Exit Marvel

Speech,