Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 12:16 AM

It would go straight over his head. Migi may not have understood emotions, but that didn't mean he didn't understand life. Yet, he would not be changed or swayed, his lack of emotion helped with that. Something that was simply built into his very own Dna. She seemed to settled herself, he would remain standing, frosted ears coming forward as she spoke.
"Animals fight for their own well being all the time. You don't see an eagle sacrificing itself for a so called friend. Your life is the only one that matters." he stated. "Think about it, since when is the last time you saw an eagle give its food to a rival, or otherwise not fight to the death for that morsel." perhaps an eagle was a bad example but he was simply trying to make her see his side of things.
"I only live by the information presented in front of me. Why do you live for others?" he tilted his head, emotionless eyes staring straight through her. Maybe she'd get angry again and run off. Yet he was curious, and he wasn't sure if that counted as a emotion or not.

Speech,
Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! 

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-09-2014, 12:28 AM

She narrowed her stone grey eyes at him, wondering if he was truly this selfish. Sure, he had no emotions, that had been obvious for a while now the her, but did he really lack the ability to feel for others? Did he honestly believe that his life would be fulfilled if he cared for only himself? What a boring way to live, though surely it was a rather easy one. Her eyes turned towards the geyser that was now farther away, the soft heat it had radiated also stripped from her. Shivering slightly, she looked back into Migi's eyes, wondering how to respond. Her eyes remained guarded, unwilling to show her emotions to the wolf in front of her as she spoke. "Empathy." she stated, simply saying the facts, something he would surely understand. "I don't see you as my rival, otherwise I would have already harmed you, this is why the eagle does not portray out situation." she continued, tone still flat and emotionless as she looked towards the sky, wondering if she would spot an eagle anywhere near her.

Speech,

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 12:36 AM

Ever since he was a child he never had wanted to have his life be fulfilling. Once he was born, he was born with an order a single order in his mind, and that was to survive. "Empathy." the word was foreign to him. "All living things are born with a goal, with an innate instinct telling them what to do. A bird does not need to know why it flies south for the winter it just does. No one tells it it needs to do that." he blinked looking back towards the Geyser. "I know you weren't going to harm me, that is why I didn't attack you. I'd never kill unless I was in severe danger, specially a woman who has a man already." he was beginning to separate his being for a moment. There were still morals inside of him regardless.
He stood up ears moving towards her, as he noted his head towards the heat. She wanted to be near it no? Then that was where they could continue the conversation. His two dark colored paws leaving prints in the snow until he reached a safe but warm distance away. Maybe he had turned out this way because no one really cared for him anyway. His lack of emotions might have just been a disease.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-09-2014, 12:45 AM

He sighed as he explained himself to her before walking towards the geyser. With one last shiver, she sat back on her haunches and looked at the wolf in front of her, taking note of his black paws and frosted ears. What an interesting wolf, though his lack of emotion irritated her. Chuckling she released the last bit of anger she had towards him and settled for only irritation. "You explained to me the meaning of instinct, dear Migi." she stated, her tone slightly less flat as she spoke. Along with her anger had gone her emotionless demeanor, both having been worthless. "I would never kill anybody, for the guilt of my actions would certainly kill me" she replied, drifting back to her conversation with her mate less than a week ago, a tremor of guilt coursed through her as she remembered her miscarriage but the soft words of her mate echoed in her mind and she relaxed. No. She had not killed that pup, she had killed nobody and that was a fact.

Speech,

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 12:51 AM

Yes instinct, that was what drove him. Drove him to better himself, no matter what happened. If he died, he died, he was not afraid of that. He was not afraid of being hurt, of being maimed or anything like that. Somehow his stomach turned at her words. It left her completely and utterly vulnerable. "Then teach your children well, to cope with killing if they have to." he knew in many cases it was a last resort. He refused to think that any animal should just give up on living because they didn't want to kill. It didn't mean they had to get used to it.
"You are lucky you have been claimed." he hadn't meant to be offensive at all in that manner. She wouldn't survive long in any other place than wherever she was now where they supposedly took care of each other. Of course, if he thought he'd be alright, he'd support wolves. Migi's plan was to only live and go straight forward. He had nothing else to grasp onto anyway.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-09-2014, 01:04 AM

She scoffed at him. He was so stupid! How could he not see how completely ridiculous he was being. Anger coursed through her body once again as her fur bristled and eyes turned cold. She was not claimed and no matter what the stupid male thought, she would survive. She didn't need to kill wolves to live. She didn't need to harm there's to better herself. Tail swung side to side as she seethed. The male infuriated her so easily it was terrifying. "I was not claimed." she growled through clenched teeth, a snarl breaking through her lips. "And I never will be." she continued as she looked into the red eyes that continued to stare at her, void of any emotion. He was absolutely insane. Her ears pinned against her head as her tail continued to lash side to side. Claimed. This word echoed through her mind over and over. She chose to be in her pack and she chose to be with her mate. She was never claimed. Eyes ablaze with anger, she continued to glare at the male.

Speech,

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 01:08 AM

She would get angry again, he would back himself up. Maybe she hadn't seen it. The boy had been exposed to rape, torture, all of those things when he was young. You did what you needed to survive. Would she still refuse to harm someone if he had her underneath his teeth ready to severe her head from her shoulders. How selfish would it be just to figure she'd be better of not harming others when she had a family to think about. Why would she give up if her family would suffer the emotional trauma after such things.
"Taken then, you are taken." he said trying to switch around the words. She wasn't single was she? That meant she was taken. "Be careful, you never know who you may run into. You may not know it, but the scum of the earth can easily crawl all over you. And you have your mate to think about. If you're hurt it puts just as much pressure on him. On your pack." he couldn't fathom the thought of someone caring for him. Because in the end he'd leave them behind, probably.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-09-2014, 01:22 AM

The male's words stunned her, forcing her down from her anger. Her snarl left her lips as fast as it had come and her fur tamed as she too backed away, stumbling on her own feet before falling backwards, letting out a soft chuckle of embarrassment before picking herself back up. Her eyes flashed with shock, surprised at herself for causing his reaction, surprised at his words, and surprised at her own mood swings that caused her to almost have whiplash. What was up with this wolf. She sat back on her haunches, all anger erased from her features as she stared at the male. He seemed almost scared of her, though it wasn't fully there. Why had she scared him? She was probably half of his size and was fairly thin. And the way he spoke to her confused her. How could someone with no emotion, understand so much about it, even if he didn't understand how much he angered her by his little slips of the tongue. "Why are you telling me this? If you don't care for anyone than why try to warn me. I know I am too easy, you could have easily taken me. I trust to fully, you could have easily convinced me. And yet you don't, instead you warn me of those people. If you are only looking out for yourself, why try to protect me?" she questioned, emotion filling her voice as she spoke. His words had hit her, hard. She needed to know why he was trying to protect her, why he himself hadn't taken her when he had seen the opportunity. Why he cared.

Speech,

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 01:30 AM

He didn't care, he wasn't protecting her. Just because he lived the way he did, just because he knew things. Didn't mean anything at all. Life was precious even if his was more precious than hers to him. The confusion on her face did not effect him at all. His black tail lashing back and forth as his breathing remained the same. Maybe he was just that boring, or did she think he was trying to deceive her. "I don't care." he stated. "I can't care." the male let the lyrics fall off his lips.
"There are things I may not be able to understand. Empathy, Compassion, Love. But I will not rob the chance of a life living." his blood orange eyes blinked for a moment. "My life is based upon logic, upon information to avoid this body to hurt, and living the longest. But if I can share the information with anyone, I'll take the chance to do it." Migi suddenly tightened up his muscles. "You didn't once harm me, that is why I didn't harm you." maybe he had sounded like a freak before. Of course he was selfish, of course he could easily hurt others. But when it came down to it for real, if he was not being hurt he would not hurt back. Migi didn't know if he was being confusing, he was just, him.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-09-2014, 01:39 AM

She sighed, exhausted from the constant mood shifts and irritation towards this male. Of course he didn't care or course he couldn't care. She rose her silver gaze up to the geyser, watching it spew the boiling water into the sky, and then back down again as gravity took it in its grasp. It reminded her of her bursts of anger. First spewing out, boiling, and then sucked away, leaving nothing but a small flame. Laying down on the cold ground she shifted her glittering gaze back to the male's. "Maybe you can. Maybe you just need to meet the right wolf to care about. You don't need to care for everybody, but maybe, just maybe, there is the possibility of you caring for another. " she thought aloud, wondering how a wolf could care about nobody.

Speech,

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 01:47 AM

Migi would listen intently to her as things started to calm down again. Could he care for someone? He wondered, it wasn't entirely illogical of course. So maybe there was a possibility of doing that. Yet, he had yet to been proven that his way of living was not the best for him. Torture, and pain, had always been part of his life and when it had suddenly been cultivated away from him he had turned out like this. Making his eyes shut for a moment.
"I am not opposed to the idea." he mused. Opening them again and looking at her. "But I am more worried I will leave them to die in the end." it was another thought that he would be the one to destroy their lives. He would not be the one to save them, he was no hero. His own well being had always come first hand, if it didn't harm him, sure he would help out a little. But changing environments made him nervous regardless if he could show it or not.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-09-2014, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2014, 01:59 AM by Trica- Ica.)

She looked up at him curiously, she had definitely not expected that answer. Though, she hadn't expected half of the things he did, so why did it surprise her. Why was he worried about leaving them? Her ears twitched as she listened for the sound of any danger, though her eyes remained focused on the wolf before her. "Well, that would be for you to decide. Other beings may influence your actions, but they are ultimately your choice to make." she stated, knowing how well the influence of others works, but knowing that anyone can overcome it if they needed too.

Speech,

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 02:02 AM

Maybe he would have been better off, if he had brought down his own insecurities about life. He was convinced himself that harming of another was natural for his own sake. But suddenly the though of harming someone who actually cared about him was in completely different territory. With how many ups and downs he had caused for her he was amazed that she was even here. Which sparked a small question in the back of his head. "Then, do you care about me?" he asked, his eyes moving to be a little bit more depressed.
"Maybe you followed me because you knew something good would come out of it." a small rare smile would crease on his features. "A benefit."

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-09-2014, 02:10 AM

She smiled at his words, chuckling slightly at the smile that would grace his face. It was something she had no yet seen and it suited him very nicely. She stood, rising to her full height, though still small compared to the male, and wagged her tail slightly. "I followed you because I was curious my dear Migi, and you still intrigue me...but yes. Yes I do care about you, you have earned my respect. That is something I don't give out often" she smirked, swiping her alabaster tail playfully under his muzzle, glancing back at his softened features. She wasn't sure what was to come and she didn't really care.

"Speech"

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 02:15 AM

He wondered what her reaction would be when he died now. Though if they never met again, he highly doubted he would cross her mind. She was in love, she had herself in a situation where unless he was constantly there. If he disappeared in this moment, and never came back, he would fade from her mind. That was just a fact of life. Yet rather, he remembered each and every one of the wolves he met. Even those who had done him wrong. Not that it angered him. He still was emotionless, but the small movements he might, they were all ones that counted.
"Your mate, tell me about him. Does he oppose to you having male friends of the sort?" he asked curiously. He didn't want an angry man running after him thinking he had touched her. Yes, he had thought about it, but that knowledge was natural for him. Quiet frankly, he didn't believe in having one lady, so there would be hearts to break. Yet, he did refuse to take another man's woman. They had earned them, whether through these so called emotions, or their flesh and blood.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-09-2014, 02:24 AM

She basked in the soft silence that had overcome them, both lost in their thoughts. This wolf had become her friend, had earned her respect, and had intrigued her. She knew she would have to see him again, he wasn't like any other wolf she had met and she was quite determined to get to know him better than she did now, though she had the feeling he was being quite open with her about everything. She cared quite deeply for this strange male, though not like she did her mate, but still just as strong. She knew she could never forget him. Never.

She pondered the question for a moment. They had never really discussed such things, it hadn't ever occurred to her that they should. After all, she didn't know she would meet Migi, but what did he mean "of the sort", what was he thinking inside that mind of his. "Depends on the sort." she replied, "What did you have in mind?" a smirk would cross her inky lips, wondering what exactly this wolf had planned. She didn't know what to expect, after all, he was full of surprises.

"Speech"

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 02:32 AM

Had she even considered what her mate would think? For a minute he thought about leaving. Of course, it brought him back for feeling like he would betray her in the end. It was not beyond him, he knew that. His emotions had been so torn apart, it was as if they weren't there even as a small child. So Migi let the question and thought raise for a moment as he lowered his head to her. "Perhaps you could introduce me then, that way he doesn't worry about you." and doesn't rip him to shreds.
Of course, there were a number of factors to consider. How strong was he, how was his temperment. He could have been exactly like Migi himself. Though he highly doubted that after speaking to Trica and the way she acted towards him. It wouldn't amaze him if the man had a darker side though. Many normal wolves had those, his was more prominent with his apathy.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-09-2014, 02:39 AM

She chuckled at the statement from the wolf. Her mind had been on her mate briefly but she had never thought anything would come of this talk, especially not what might have crossed through her head. She knew she loved Suzaro, he was her life and only love since her mom and dad had been removed from her life. Of course she had good friends at Regium but none would ever replace him. Though, she wondered how he would react to her having a male friend. She wasn't planning on doing anything but maybe flirt a little with the male, so nothing should be worried but her mate wasn't the greatest with strangers.

Worry flashed through her silver eyes as she looked back to Migi. "He isn't the best with strangers..." she whispered, almost afraid of the male's reaction towards Migi. Though she knew Suzaro would never harm her or attack without a warning, she was worried how he would react to the male in front of her. Maybe this wasn't the greatest idea, but she needed to stay friends with Migi, she couldn't just leave him.

"Speech"

Migi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-09-2014, 02:45 AM

Not the best with strangers, then why was she making friends in the first place. Of course, he didn't know the situation. But his heart made a skip for a moment. For once he thought he didn't care. If her mate was uncomfortable with her being friends with her then he didn't want it to be that way. It made life way to complicated. He wanted to remain simple but it seemed like it would be difficult to do that at this point. It wasn't like he would hurt her, maybe someone else, but not her.
"I don't either, as you can tell." he stated emotionless eyes returning his gaze to her. The spout moving again, he had almost completely zoned it out. "If he really loves you, then he should trust you enough to make better friends. Even if I'm not the best of wolves I know that, if you love him, you should put a little more trust in him." Migi stated. He wasn't trying to ruin their relationship, it was just something he thought would be better. For the both of them.

Speech,

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-09-2014, 02:55 AM

She smiled softly at his statement, he really wasn't the best. Though, she had a feeling the he was thinking the wrong way about her mate. She trusted him completely, that was something that would never waver and her love for him was undying. She worried though for his reaction nonetheless. He strictly didn't like strangers. Period. Though, it would probably be for the best if she did at least tell him about her new friend, since it was of the opposite gender.

"Actually, you and him are a lot alike..." she stated. They were. Both showed no emotion when talking to strangers and cared little about others, except for her. Though, her mate had a darker tendency, she hoped though that he had gotten past it, for the both of them. "Do you really want to meet him? It isn't necessary, I will tell him about you." she asked curiously, if he really wanted to then they could, but she would rather not deal with that drama.

"Speech"