ardent

My my, how things CHANGE

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2014, 08:52 PM

Her brother would hold her, waiting patiently for her to finally reveal the truth of what had happened. And when she did, a low growl vibrated in his throat as he curled even tighter around her. She would lean heavily against him, finding comfort in his protection. She knew that no matter, she could always depend on him for his support. She would fall silent, picking up the pieces of her control and clamping down on her emotions before she finally pulled away. "I need to go get my kids. Your son, Valentine, he has a pack nearby. And Roman has a pack in the north. Talks mate Surreal, she lives nearby as well." She began to ramble, unsure of where she was going to go, or what she was going to do. She had three kids to take care of. "We were going to pass the pack onto Odette. I have no idea if she'll take it or not, or what she's plan to do with it." Her voice was high with emotion, she words spoken rapidly as uncertainty began to settle in. She had three children to raise on her own now.

"Burn Baby Burn"