Somnium
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-25-2015, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2015, 07:32 PM by Aerndís I.)

ooc:  No worries!  It works just fine for me.  :3  Gonna go ahead and do the maim.

Crashing to the earth, Aern winched slightly knowing the side the impacted the ground would likely bruise.  Still clutching her grip on the girls right-sided face she loosened her grip just enough so that with a jerk of her head to her own left her upper fangs punctured the girls right eye.  Success!  Releasing her grip, Aerndís writhed away from the girl and stumbled back onto her feet, shaking her coat out to rid it of the dust.  The girl…  Chione she believed the rusted male had called her, was struggling to stand, one of her forelimbs clearly damaged in the fall.  

Aern stared at the younger woman for a moment then grinned. "Well, well, well…. look who's got some fire in their gut after all.  Not many wolves bring me to dirt.  You're a clever little mouse." She looked to Cataleya who had wrapped things up with the albino male and decided that they may as well take a set.  "I could make something of you girl.  Come with me.  You may as well… you're precious… Apollo was it?  Well, he'll be joining.  You can be together." Aern moved to the girls injured side and coiled her legs under neath her to offer her own side for the girl to lean on.  

"Chione… you could have a great future with us…"

Aerndís vs Chione for Claim?    

0 of ?

---- Aern's trying to convince her to go so not sure that this is really necessary.  xD

"Speech"

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
01-25-2015, 09:18 PM

(OOC: no fight but more sass xD she is basically submitting/I am since there was no IC attempt to fight)

The girl would remain down as the woman spoke to her and Apollo. She spoke as if she were a snake, and as she came down to help her up, Chione would flinch to the touch but try to push her away with her bad paw, bringing it back in and snorting to the thought.

Being with Apollo probably wouldn't be a heaven. He probably hated her now. Whether it was true or not, that is how she felt. She knew she would hate her brother if he drew her into this hell.

She was unaware if her father was even here anymore. He could have fled or was frightened to approach the woman in an effort to save his daughter. And honestly, she couldn't blame him. Chione had a very different mind set then the rest of her family. They were all so kind and caring... and she just, wasn't. Maybe Arcanum would have been a better place for her; she would just refuse to believe it.

She couldn't fight anymore. She couldn't even stand up... but she didn't want to accept this "help" the woman was giving her.

"You will not own me." She hissed keeping her good eye to the ground but moving her head slightly away from the woman.

Chione wasn't a tool. She didn't take orders. Making her into something was something she would never give into, no matter how much abuse they put on her. She just knew she would be forced to go with them... there was nothing she could do about that. She could plan her escape after she was healed.

Walk "Talk" Think "Charon"

Aerndís I

Somnium
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-25-2015, 09:34 PM

The girl would try to push her weakly away and Aerndís smirked, standing back up. If she had to she would drag the little twerp on her backside all the way back to Arcanum. Two wolves, both showing promise in the arts of war. It was a good day. The girl spoke and Aern shrugged lazily at the girls words, letting them roll right off her. A slave was a slave. Let her contest it all she wanted, her actions would now be dictated by Arcanum. "We'll see about that and you should behave yourself little mouse. I've no problem taking your other eye." Aern moved toward Apollo, glancing at Cataleya. She knew the Queen was the only one who could really give orders but the gladiatrix wasn't fond of the idea of dragging a yearling all the way home and she had put her royal highness in the dirt when last they battled. Sure the silver woman would humor her.

"Milady, I have a suggestion for our newly acquired warrior. I suggest he help the girl to her feet so I don't have to drag her by her tail all the way back home. Hm?"

"Speech"