gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
02-21-2015, 12:38 AM

She would subtly keep the space between them as she ate, through she didn't bother to be dainty as she bit into the deer, she hadn't gone for a proper hunt in forever and it was good to get a fully satisfying meal for once. She was intent on her meal and didn't pay much attention to the brute for a few moments – which was of course also all a part of her game. Her attention would not return to him until he stepped over the deer and faced her, his lips moving with the motion of his eating, and her eyes would flick up to his taller frame, towering over her own which lay contently on the earth as she ate.

She deliberately pulled off another chunk, chewing slowly a few moments before rolling her eyes back up to him, and a smile would tug the corners of her lips as she did so, her eyes softening as she took him in, and kindling again as she saw the hunger in his gaze. She spread her hunches out a little more roomily on the earth, her tail moving slowly to end in a flick behind her as she yawned, showing her fangs and the touches of blood still in her gums and teeth as she did so. “Yes?” she said simply, to the boy who had moved to stand before her, but there a hint of laughter in the casual word.

""

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
02-21-2015, 01:03 PM
He wondered for a long moment if her distance was indeed purposeful, though with the look in her eye he couldn't really deny the probability of that action. She was teasing him and he was easily falling right into her trap. Not that he had any complaints. She seemed ravenous, digging into her meal like it might be the very last one. He'd watch her as he ate a bit more slowly, surely his energy levels had not been so depleted as Motif's were. Bright yellow gaze easily roved her form as she glanced back up to him, so much smaller than his massive frame.

She knew he was staring, and with ease the mother of his child displayed herself a little better, showing off her voluptuous hips and dangerous fangs. He continue to watch her in a similar fashion, his heart aching in his chest as he thought about her, and to his misfortune Gwena. His form was crouched over the kill as he watched her, the word startling him slightly as she made known her knowledge of his stare. "Nothing, just making sure you get enough to eat," He'd say with the same humor she held in her voice.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
02-21-2015, 04:12 PM

Lately,
Lately,
I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be

She was sure he was playing her game, there was just something about the look in his eyes that told her his searching gaze was teasing as well as heated. The girl was dead set on giving him a show, with the flicks of her tail lazily snapping behind her, from her tongue that ran slowly across her lips, clearing it of the blood that clung to her fur, of her own eyes roaming his with a suggestive tinge, with the fire of want in the gold flecks of her orbs, and the cool smile that lazily flitted across her lips, widening with the flick of her tongue as she finished her suggestive grooming. She was finished eating now, she had torn into the kill and taken her kill, and really, she was just playing with her food now.

But baby, I've been
I've been praying hard
Said no more counting dollars,
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting starts

He would startle at the amused lyrics of her word slipped with dangerous innocence from her lips, adding only more amusement to the shines of her eyes as she finally looked him full on, well her full attention had already been on him, she had been hiding it through her lashes, through the sometimes flick up her eyes made towards him, but now they settled on him, clear and obvious as she waited for an answer. His wholly innocent answer, said with such simple ease, and humor caught her by surprise and a soft laugh would escape, a happy, carefree and musical note that lightened her mood that last little bit, until in the presence of Shai she had no cares or worries left to her. She rose then, from the earth and moved slowly, hypnotically towards him, her eyes sparked as she leaned forward, gently kissed his cheek, and whispered two simple words in his ear. “Thank you”

I see this life
like a swinging vine
swing my heart across the vine

Lyircs: Counting stars, by OneRepublic

""

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
02-21-2015, 09:34 PM
Motif's desire was nothing of a secret, not in the least. He'd known practically since they'd been on their way to Abaven. Had Shai stayed in the Southern lands he might not have ever noticed or played on it. Having her ere and now, and so obviously trying to show herself off he couldn't help but indulge in the view. His old life was long gone, now it was time for him to embrace this new life, this new family he'd unintentionally created. The act seemed all too easy.

He'd watched her unabashedly, and his answer had been mostly truthful though he'd omitted the other reasons. She'd even find a laugh at his reasoning as offered it to her, this would reflect her happiness, and the joy he heard in it was worth more than the tall brute could have imagined. His features would follow her as she stood, his bright yellow eyes looking up to her as she leaned forward and kissed his cheek, a thank you on her lips. He'd rumble, quite pleased, as he leaned into her touch, feeling himself looming over the edge of falling completely head over heels for her.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
02-23-2015, 05:40 PM

As she leaned forward to softly plant a kiss against his cheek,. She would see the cutest expression upon his face. She hoovered there a moment, just before him as she found herself lost in his stunning golden orbs, and the softness, the innocence of his expression took her breath away. She got a hold of herself a moment later and pulled back again, settling her rump on the ground and letting her tail swish lazily behind her. She needed to keep herself in check, if she was going to play this game with him she couldn't lose herself to him so easily.. even if he held her heart so surely in his titanic paws.

She knew in the shadows of the vine orchid that she had lost herself to him, but even then she had never imagined that they might actually be together, because in that moment she knew she would never love another, and thought that that had meant she would be without a mate the rest of her life. Them having a child, him learning her language, following them both back here... it was beyond the hopes even her imagination could have created for her. She took another bite of the meat, eating slowly as she found herself lost in her thoughts, occasionally her eyes would twinkle up at him, a hidden smile in their depths.

""