size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-14-2015, 09:01 PM

She would avoid his gaze in parts for herself and hiding her own emotion, but it also seemed like Kyarst needed a moment. Her part of the story seemed to direct the conversation far enough from Kyarst's loss to her own, though her gaze still rested on the horizon. His words brought her attention back to him though, his sincere apology touching her heart. She nodded in affirmation, she'd been really close to them growing up. "They raised me as much as my parents did." Losing them had been incredibly difficult, for the whole family. She thought of her aunt Myth.. Rhythm would shake her head again, "I'm okay though, I know they aren't suffering anymore." Though the family they left behind still mourned them. The pain she felt from their loss was hardly anything compared to the deaths of her nephews. She wasn't sure if she could even talk about them with out becoming incoherent with her emotions. She'd sniffle as she started losing control, "Surely there's something more joyful we could talk about though." They were getting pretty dark.

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-16-2015, 02:34 PM
She mentioned that her grandparents raised her as much as her parents did. The green monster of jealousy reared it's ugly head, though he kept it from showing as best he could. His own parents had barely raised him, and she'd had both them and her grandparents. Granted, he felt as if he'd turned out alright - but how much better could he have been had he had a more normal life? A sigh slipped from his lips as his emerald eyes danced away from her. Though, much to his relief, she seemed to want to change the topic as much as he did. Kyarst breathed in sharply and nodded. “Agreed,” he answered in the affirmative. “Let's see,” he started. “We've talked about our duties and our families...” His eyes flickered back to her just then, admiring the rabbit-like beauty that she was. “Do you have a boyfriend?” He smirked as he asked it, all seriousness having disappeared from his tone and his very being. It didn't take him long to switch gears.

“speak,”

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-16-2015, 03:54 PM

Ahlon had been a very tight nit family pack, after many of her aunts and uncles had left her own immediate family and grandparents were all there were. They were very much a pillar in her raising, though she surely wouldn't have been to different had they not been in the picture. Their ideals were instilled heavily in her own parents, and then passed to her. Bright eyes would find their way back to the dark Armada as she did her best to quite blatantly change the subject. Kyarst was just as eager to change their course of conversation. She'd perk as he listed off easily their previous topics, her sight taking in his eyes as they were brought back to her form. “Do you have a boyfriend?” His now familiar smirk returned just as easily as the seriousness between them disappeared.

Her tail would flop behind her as she refocused herself on him from the slight surprise in the sudden question. Rhythm's returning smile was more of a shy one as she found her gaze falling to her paws. "I don't in any official sense, but I've been on a few dates with Valentine." Her smile would grow slightly as she looked back up to Kyarst, she'd blushed a bit at him asking her but it would grow even more as she returned the question. "What about you, Kyarst do you have a girlfriend?" Butterflies exploded in her stomach as she felt herself grow a bit giddy.

""

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-16-2015, 04:06 PM
He felt like a teenager, asking the pretty girl if she had a boyfriend or not. Next he imagined he'd be asking her out, and yet he didn't feel the urge to do so just yet. She was pretty, undeniably so, and flirting with her was something he enjoyed - but that didn't mean he was willing to add her to his list of potential conquests. Not yet, anyway. A smile creased his lips as she denied his question, adding on an influential piece of information. She had been out with Valentine - more than once. His brow arched upward as he let loose a light and airy chuckle. “He is dreamy isn't he?” came the jesting tones of the dark male. An ear flicked back as she turned the question on him, and for a moment he pondered it before responding simply. “I'm not much into titles, but no - I don't have a girlfriend.” He had several interests, a few of which were in Imperium, but there was no one he would think of calling his 'girlfriend'. “So you're dating Valentine, eh? What happens on these.. dates?” He was awfully curious, and hadn't thought to think that he might be overstepping some invisible boundary by prying into her love life. His ear which had flicked back returned to it's original position, perked and ready to receive whatever information she was willing to give him. He honestly had no clue why he even cared about her dating Valentine, but he figured if he found out more he might understand why.

“speak,”

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-16-2015, 09:02 PM

Rhythm felt a bit like a teenager as well, being with Kyarst was fun and she couldn't deny the budding friendship. Though she did try and deny the little crush that tried to emerge. She'd focus on Valentine, the dark Armada made that easy enough. “He is dreamy isn't he?” Her giggle would join his chuckle as she smiled amusedly and nodded. "I can not deny." She'd keep smiling, probably a bit wider than she should have, as he answered the question himself. No official girlfriend, "That's surprising, being the handsome brute you are." Her tone was teasing but she meant every word, not taht they would dwell there for long as he asked about her dates with Valen. He was quite blunt with his questions, but Rhythm would answer since he'd asked. "I am, and no two have been the same. The first he brought me to this rock and stampeded a whole herd of buffalo towards me." That had been crazy and exhilarating. "While the most recent we watched the sunset over the ocean." And then she'd been kidnapped and brought here.

""

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-18-2015, 12:43 PM
He found a chuckle slipping from his jaws as she confirmed that Valentine was indeed dreamy. He wouldn't go as far as to claim the similarities in the Imperator's appearance and his own. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable having to admit that he too was rather handsome. However, she later went on to say the very same thing. An ear flicked back idly and in false humility. He knew he was handsome, he always had been. She lapsed into telling him of her dates with Valentine, and he found his ears perking as she talked about their first 'date'. “He stampeded a herd of buffalo toward you... on purpose?” Who knew women would find that sort of dangerous and ridiculous behavior to be attractive? It was something he knew he would have to ask Lysis about, she would know if Rhythm was just crazy or if all women liked such antics.

“speak,”

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-18-2015, 12:53 PM

She'd bring about a chuckle from the dark brute as she was unable to disagree with Valentine's attractiveness. Her shy smile would only grow at the amusement, though he would only answer her compliment in false humility. She knew he knew how attractive he was, she was just surprised he wasn't spoken for yet. Though by the way he mentioned titles and such she had no doubt he held more than a few potentials. It was a bit disheartening, she wanted the devotion she saw in Bass for Wren, but every single man she thought she was interested in was much more devoted to staying undevoted.

She wouldn't dwell there for long though, Kyarst would become quite amazed at the first date. Really the whole thing had been absolutely crazy, but it had also been a surprise that she would have lost her life over if she had tried to escape it. Instead of growing angry, or becoming mortally terrified, she'd enjoyed the thrill and the rush that he'd offered to her. "He really did. It was probably the most exciting thing to ever happen to me, but I don't think I'd ever want to do it again." Exciting but oh so stupid. Though she knew very well that Valentine would never put her in a situation that would endanger her, she probably held way to much trust in the cobalt man.

""

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-18-2015, 03:28 PM
He could imagine the look and fury on Lysis' face if he ever chose to chase a herd of buffalo at her. Granted, she was braver than most, but the idea seemed positively ridiculous! She'd likely tear him a new one if she even survived the ordeal. Still, it seemed like an interesting notion, and apparently (as she talked about it) Rhythm had enjoyed the thrill it gave her. Surely she couldn't be the only woman who felt this way. His tail batted the earth lightly as he pondered these things, listening to her say that she wouldn't want to do it again. “It does sound exhilarating.. you must be awfully trusting to let him do something like that. I think my half sister would kill me if I tried anything half that dangerous with her.” Emerald eyes flickered over her form once more, almost in an appraising fashion. “I can see why he likes you, though.” came the casual comment. She was a pretty little thing, he'd always thought that. Apparently the Imperator had taken note of the very same thing.

“speak,”

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-18-2015, 05:24 PM

Kyarst seemed quite amazed that she'd tolerated the actions of the Imperator, Rhythm had always been somewhat daring though had he asked her if that was what she wanted to do Rhythm probably would have told him no. As it was the girl was hard to get riled up, and the incident had been forgiven as soon as she saw his smiling face again. Those thoughts would linger in her mind as Kyarst made the same comment about her trust as she had thought. She really did. The thought scared her. She'd smile and focus on the comment about his sister though, not expecting the next flush of color to her features as he looked her over again. “I can see why he likes you, though.” She'd smile softly and take the compliment, he could see why Valen liked her but... "Do you like me, Kyarst?" Her voice was soft and the question was out of her mouth before she could stop it. The innocent curiosity was evident on her features as she watched him. Rhythm really enjoyed being in his presence, even though she technically didn't need to reaffirm that he liked her presence too, apparently she wanted to hear it.

""

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-18-2015, 05:31 PM
He found his features softening as he gazed at her. It wasn't so much a loving gaze, or even one of extreme indifference. It was simply a gaze. She was pretty, nice to look at, and there was something about her timid nature that made him want to keep her from ever being afraid. He had grown up around mostly Armadas, or wolves who would have done anything to be Armadas. None of them had been fearful or shy, it would have been a mistake to act in such a way. It was ingrained in him since birth to keep one's emotions hidden, and here she was - answering every question he sent her way and being honest about being afraid at times. A smile played across his lips as she asked him if he liked her, and for a moment (a quite long moment, actually) he didn't say anything at all. A silence fell over them, and he sought to meet her gaze. He could say no. It would be so much easier to say no. It would be the easiest thing in the world to say no. She was the Imperator's girlfriend after all, wasn't she? Isn't that what dating implied? He tried to form the word 'no' on his lips, but the word wouldn't come. One that played easily upon his features was “Yes.” There it was. He forced his gaze away from her, looking off into the distance. He shouldn't have said yes, and yet it was the only word that could have left his lips in response to such a question. He did like her, enough not to lie to her about this.

“speak,”

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-18-2015, 06:26 PM

Bright blue and purple gaze were met easily by his emerald ones, she really had meant it when she said that he was handsome. She'd thought that since they'd first met on the volcano, though she'd never thought such a friendship would blossom from that nervous meeting. Not that the nerves had not left, she definitely felt them as Kyarst remained silent. He wouldn't lose her gaze though, even as he struggled to answer. The corners of her lips upturned in a soft smile and as he answered she became ashamed of the huge grin it transformed into. She was pretty much with Valentine, right? She shouldn't have been talking to Kyarst like this at all, there was no harm in flirting though was there? Her heartbeat would become a bit more erratic as she processed his answer. There was no elaborate explanation, just a simple yes. Now what did she say in response to that? He didn't even ask if she liked him back, but maybe that was going a bit to far. Her gaze would look back to his averted features, her smile toned down a little bit. "You're sweet, Kyarst." She'd comment, and then a little bit softer, "I like you too."Her smile would soften, words meant to be more of a comfort. Hopefully something to banish the potential awkward that might form between them after such a revelation, but she still meant it.

""

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-18-2015, 07:09 PM
He supposed he should have said more, explained his answer further. But what more could be said without harming his residence here in Imperium? He couldn't very well make advances toward Rhythm, not when she was 'dating' Valentine. Kyarst suspected Rhythm was not the Imperator's only conquest, but that still didn't make it right to go after her. Plus, to be honest he wasn't sure he wanted to go after her. He wasn't really the monogamous type, and with his eyes on a few others what was the point in adding another to his list? Granted, Rhythm would be worth the effort, but it was not a wise decision. 'You're sweet, Kyarst.' she started, and immediately his thoughts ceased. Where exactly was this going? 'I like you too.' He met her gaze, somewhat startled. Boy, he was in trouble now. Emerald orbs locked onto her facial features, reading them as they softened. He could tell she'd said it to appease him, but it seemed like she genuinely meant it as well. Well, what the heck did that mean? His ears twitched into a backward angle as his face grew serious. “We can't say anything,” he started. “I mean, I just - Valentine wouldn't like it.” Of course he didn't know that to be completely true, but he imagined that the Imperator wouldn't like the idea. His tail tapped the earth restlessly as he retained his vigil upon her facial features. “But maybe I'll stampede a herd of buffalo at you one day, you know.. to show you I care.” He smirked, his joke intended to lighten the awkward moment and perhaps quell his fears that Valentine might have all of the rocks around them bugged with listening devices and spies.

“speak,”

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-18-2015, 07:34 PM

She felt bad that she was putting Kyarst in such a position, really the topic should have changed and the two moved on with their life. He knew that and would be quick to grow serious, not that she would have been to close behind. She'd no intentions of going anywhere with her words, she liked Kyarst (probably a lot more with her being in heat). and she didn't want to endanger his place here in Imperium in the least. “We can't say anything,” She would shake her head and cross her heart to show how much she agreed, though her serious expression was obviously forced as she felt like she was about to burst out laughing. And she would as he went on to proclaim he would send a herd of buffalo after her. She couldn't help the giggles that followed, but at the same times appreciated the comment. Being friends with the Armada seemed plenty fine. "I'll keep my eye out," she'd snicker as she relaxed again. The day seemed to be getting away from her, dusk was upon them.

""

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-18-2015, 07:44 PM
He knew they were treading in dangerous waters. He could only imagine Valentine's frustration with their current predicament, and yet he found it interesting that it had been Rhythm who had started the conversation down this path. He watched her nod her head in agreement, seeming to promise that she wouldn't say a word. That was good, because he could hardly imagine how much Lysis would hate them if he got them both kicked out of Imperium for fraternizing with the wrong girl. He nodded, a smirk tugging at his lips when she said she'd keep her eye out. “You'd better, I'm quite the unpredictable fellow.” His tail tapped the boulder gently as he realized how late it was getting. “It seems i've taken up your whole evening,” he commented idly. The time had passed so quickly and they hadn't done a single thing but talk. That was something different. “I think I'd better do one more patrol before I head off for the night.” He leaped from the boulder when he was through saying this, for not only did he need to patrol - but he also needed to get away from her intoxicating scent and the line of questioning that had recently come up. “See you later, Rhythm.” With that he was gone, skirting off to the borderline to check for abnormalities. He didn't allow himself a final look - for he was somewhat worried that if he took it he might not want to leave.

- Exit Kyarst

“speak,”

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-18-2015, 07:56 PM

Their encounter would not end awkwardly it seemed, as both found humor in the quite potentially serious situation. Not that she meant any harm by it. She'd watch as he smirked at her comment, telling her that would the the exact right thing to do because he could be unpredictable. “It seems i've taken up your whole evening,” He could clearly see where they had gotten as she had, with their conversations settled it was about time to part ways. She would shake her head, not at all distressed that he had taken up her time. She would have just been basking here enjoying her meal anyway. She was the one taking his time away from the patrol. "Alright," Rhythm would agree as he leapt from the boulder, a swift goodbye was offered. "Good night, Kyarst." She would call after him before he disappeared into the night. As he trotted away she almost felt a relief. Not from his presence, she could have done with much more of that, but the temptation he offered had bunched her muscles and scattered her brain. Yeah, time to call it a night for sure.

""