Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
05-07-2015, 01:12 PM
Mystic's eyes would widen when he explained every word to her. He did love her, and she, very much, loved him as well. Every fiber in the dame's being was to run away with him; run away so that no one would ever tell them that they could not be together or see one another. If she were to explain to her father that Hypnos was with the vikings that stole her, he would more than likely be furious with her, and she did not wish to risk anything.

"I understand, Hypnos," her eyes showing kindness as she got off of him, but, her eyes would widen when she happened to see yellow eyes peaking out of the trees. She backed away, eyes showing worry and fear at the same time. Before she had had any time to react, a mountain lion happened to appear before them, many gashes covering his body as he chuckled.

"Well, well, if it isn't one of my step-daughter's pups. I knew i would have found your family sooner or later," he chuckled. Mystic was confused beyond belief, but stayed silent and the mountain lion laughed even more, "I thought you would have been ecstatic to see your uncle."

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
05-08-2015, 05:17 PM

Whereas Mystic was willing to rush away with him without a word to anyone Hypnos was not willing to simply up and leave the vikings that had taken him in. They were, in a way, his family now. His stepmother was gone, her scent faded, his biological family did not want him. His brother too, was gone. He had been alone... and Kapra and Katja had been the ones kind enough to take him in. He would at least speak to Kapra about it... fighting with his very own heart.

But what happened next was unexpected. He would rise, gaze following hers as it turned worried. His ears would pin back, a growl building in his throat. A mountain lion? Scarred from many survived battles. What was this he was saying? He would bare his fangs, stepping in front of Mystic. There was something in this male's tone that he didn't like at all, and he would find himself ready to defend her to the death if he had to.

"What do you want?" It was hardly just to chat he was sure. His ears would pin, eyes narrowing, hackles raising. Tail would raise to align with his spine, ready to jump at the man if he needed.

"Mystic Speech," "Hypnos Speech."

Lineart by:: Otackoon on DeviantArt

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
05-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Mystic would see that Hypnos was guarding her. Her own friend who had been with her for a while deciding to protect her, even if it meant costing his life. Mystic was not sure how she would ever repay his kindness, and worry and sadness built up inside of her mind and facial features. The mountain lion had said that he was her uncle? Was that really true? Her crimson eyes narrowed slightly and hackles rose, a snarl building in her throat.

"What the hell do you want, feline?!" Mystic barked angrily. The mountain lion, Ashamoro, hissed and approached them both, his one scarred eye focused in on them both as a laugh rose throughout his throat.

"You really think that you two are strong enough to beat me?" He chuckled and flicked his tail, "Both of you are yearlings and do not know a single thing about fighting an elder like myself. I have been in many battles that warriors do not dare put their lives at risk in," he would circle them before placing a paw on Mystic's shoulder, causing her to yelp in shock and jump back, "I can easily tell that you are a coward like your own mother, and the only one who would be a challenge for me would be your father, amd that splayed pawed pipsqueak who thinks he is brave enough to protect you."

Mystic looked to him and snarled, "He is my friend, and someone who i care about deeply. If you hurt him, all my cowardish antics will vanish, and I will not be afraid to put my life on the line for someone who i love so much. You may think just because you're larger than us you can boss us around and hurt us, but even though you may have experience, we fight for what we believe in, even at the cost of our life!"

Ashamoro was stunned to hear her words, but gave a small chuckle, "You have spunk kid, I'll give you that. But, one of these days, you will get hurt, and so will the rest of your family; that I can certainly guarentee," the mountain lion roared and ran off into the shadows. Mystic stood there, eyes still showing rage and her hackles were still raised.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2015, 03:48 PM

The meeting with the mountain lion had him on edge. Not for himself, but for Mystic and her family. The fact that the man just blew them off caused his fur to bristle. He would bare his fangs at him. He wasn’t just thinking he was brave enough to protect Mystic, he would if it came down to it. He would fight his hardest to defend her from any danger. At any cost, even his own life, he would protect her. He hated seeing her like this, and the threat that the mountain lion spoke lingered in his ears.

He would reach out to Mystic then, gently nuzzling her shoulder. He hated to see her like this. To know that she was hurting. He would breathe out with a sigh, speaking up to her. “If he dares try to return we’ll all take care of him... I promise.” He wanted to see her smiling again, not on edge. “I can walk you back to your family if you want... If that will make you feel safer.” The young man would offer.

"Mystic Speech," "Hypnos Speech."

Lineart by:: Otackoon on DeviantArt

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
05-28-2015, 04:12 PM
When the mountain lion that had addressed that he knew some of her family, she could not help but feel on edge. What did this man threaten to do? Her eyes showed both fear and rage before he bolted off as quickly as he had came. The crimson orbs that were in her sockets glistened from the light of the sky before turning her head, feeling the nudge that Hypnos would give her, and she nudged his shoulder in return.

"Thank you, Hypnos. But, I shall be alright. I may seem weak, but I can still put up a fight if my family is at stake," she smiled and licked his nose playfully as she lied down on the ground, giving a small yawn.