size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-20-2015, 11:28 PM
Everything that had been said before was pushed out of her mind when he brought up her first, no words leaving her mouth after she said it. She was waiting for the anger, the disgust, anything really. But what she got instead left her shocked, her jaw dropping as her head whipped around to glare at him. She most certainly did NOT do it wrong! Not at all! But she was far too shocked to defend herself at the moment, her mind trying to wrap around the fact that he didn't seem to he phased by it at all. After several moments of her sputtering, she finally let out a sharp bark. "I didn't do anything wrong, in fact I did it really well! So good infact that we had to have another go!" she managed, huffing in his direction. Stupid brute thinking she had done it wrong... Rolling to her belly she crossed her two front legs before her, letting out a harrumph as her tongue stuck out at him. "I was just scared to tell anyone, of what they might think. I didn't want you to hate me, or call me names. We didn't expect it to happen, but I don't regret it." she admitted, lowering her head to rest on her crossed legs. "We had always assumed that it was wrong, that it was never even an option... but now. I dunno." She shrugged her shoulders yet again, a soft sigh passing through her lips.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-21-2015, 10:20 AM
Well, he had certainly gotten her attention. The smirk grew as she whipped her head around, and he swore he could hear every bone in her neck popping she did it - though that was probably just his imagination. She seemed discontent to just sit there glaring, and yet for a long while no words spilled out of her mouth. He tilted his head slightly, amusedly watching her sputter and try to form some sort of argument. Finally it came, and she not so subtly threw in that they had done it twice. As her inner fire quelled she explained herself further. She'd thought he would ridicule her. His ears fell back over his skull, almost insulted that she'd been afraid of such a thing. "Anyone who says there's anything wrong with it is a damn fool." There was no if, and, or but about it. "And I'm the last one to pass judgement on such a subject. My parents were siblings." He had never thought anything odd or out of the ordinary about is parents also being his aunt and uncle. Their family had always been a twisted, gnarled mess of brilliance and supremacy. He wasn't about to start doubting the Armada way now. He softened his features, letting her know he was genuine about what he'd said. His tail tapped the earth restlessly as he felt the vigor returning to his body after their bit of exercise. "What would your brother think.. if he knew about us?"

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-21-2015, 10:34 AM
He seemed to be offended that he would have thought something ill of her, which shocked her to her very core. There seemed to be a lot more than meets the eye when it came to Kyarst, he kept surprising her in every way possible. His statement was bold, and she felt herself looking down in shame. How was she to know what was right or wrong about it? Although her ears flickered when he said that his own parents had been siblings, features slowly pulling up to look at him. Really? So they weren't the only ones? And to have pups, that seemingly had nothing wrong with them. "So... I'm not a monster for what I did?" she asked, almost breathless as she did so. All that time she had been worried about what others thought, and here was this amazing man who told her that there was nothing wrong with it, nor would their ever be. A small smile returned to her lips, long tail thumping on the earth a few times. She felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted off of her shoulders, and all by this black beast at her side. Although the moment did not last long, as he asked her what Revenge would think about them. Her ears pulled back slightly, purple eyes falling a bit into a narrowed gaze. "I'm not sure actually. Jealous? We never really talked about being um... exclusive? He knows about our first run in, and he seemed a little... unsure about it all. Like he didn't understand. But now I'm really not sure. I doubt he would be angry, but jealous... most likely." she managed, thinking out loud as she spoke. A sly smile tickled her features as she eyed Kyarst, a very similar question on her tongue. "And what of Lysis? What would she think of us?" Had she not mentioned that they had met? Oops...

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-21-2015, 11:23 AM
He didn't like that some external force was controlling the way she felt about what she had done. If others didn't agree, screw them right? There was no reason for her to feel upset about anything she chose to do. He sighed, feeling a protectiveness rising up in his chest. She didn't deserve this, and he didn't like it one bit. She asked him if he thought she was a monster, and he found his features softening further. "Of course not." How could he? His tail thumped the earth, mimicking her elongated appendage. She lapsed into a lengthy and uncertain statement about Revenge's reaction to what had just taken place. She seemed to settle on the fact that he would likely be jealous. Kyarst nodded, having assumed as much himself. Jealousy was a fiercely catching disease, and it didn't take much to flare it up. He wasn't afraid though, he doubted Revenge would take it too far - and if he did.. it wasn't as if he were a trained warrior, right? Mercy would twist the question on him. She enjoyed that, didn't she? She asked what Lysis would think of them, and an ear twitched back in an instant. A sly grin seeped onto his features as he responded with absolute certainty. "She'd be pissed if she knew. I'm pretty sure she considered ripping my throat out after our last encounter." Oh, what would she do to him now?

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-21-2015, 11:45 AM
His face was soft as he told her she wasn't, and a huge breath rushed out of her lungs. Revenge was right, it shouldn't even matter what others thought. But him... she did care what Kyarst thought of her. Their bond was not as close as her and her brother -- she doubted that she could become that close to another -- but they still did have a connection. By their conversation here and now, it was more than just sexual. So yeah, bite her leg off, but she did care. Plus their conversation was pretty deep, no matter how often she tried to toss it back at him, he still weaseled facts out of her. And the truth too. Damn him. The thought made her laugh a bit though, she didn't think that there was anyone else on the planet who she talked to like this, besides Revenge. What a lucky bastard this brute really was. When she brought up Lysis, a grin split his face. He said that she nearly tore out his throat last time, which left her blinking at him. "Then why risk it?" she blurted out. She didn't know their relationship, or how close they were, but if he knew that she would be angry, why do it? Was she really that special?

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-21-2015, 12:00 PM
He was surprised that he was able to share with her in this way. For the longest time Lysis had been his only friend, his only confidant. It felt good to be able to express himself, and to know that she too was sharing parts of herself with him. His tail continued to caress the earth, no longer beating but swiping across the ground gently and without any real purpose. His gaze wandered over her features, watching her blink in surprise at his statement. He stretched his chin up, breathing out a sigh toward the sky. "Because I wanted to. No one, not even Lysis tells me what I can or can't do. If Revenge told you never to see me again, would you do it?" Lysis was the closest living being to him besides his mother who was long gone, and yet she still didn't have the amount of control over him that she probably wanted. He loved her, in some weird, dysfunctional way, but that didn't mean he would follow her around all the time with his tongue hanging out. He knew that his line of questioning could bite him in the ass, because it was very likely she might say that she would agree with Revenge. He could sense their closeness, and yet some part of him knew that deep down (even if she didn't admit it) she still made her own decisions. Even he took Lysis' thoughts into consideration, but in the end it was his choice to make - not anyone else's. An ear tipped back, and then the other, before he rolled slowly back onto his stomach and rested his head on his paws, gazing at her through a single eye.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-21-2015, 12:38 PM
She had to bite her lip to keep her from giggling as he tossed his head towards the sky, seeming exhausted by her question. He posed one for her, they were seeming to make a habit out of that. She had to pause though, really thinking it over. She had already admitted to herself that he meant something to her -- just what it was didn't come to mind though. If Revenge made that statement, something that she doubted, would she agree? "No, I wouldn't." She said, watching him settle himself in further. Her heart beat quicker in her chest as she gazed at the single green eye that faced her, head raising as she inspected him. "You mean something to me, Kyarst. I don't have a label for it, but you do. I'm not close with many others, in fact only Revenge really. And Valentine I guess, but he's our alpha and probably close with everyone. I wouldn't stop just because he asked me to." Mercy admitted softly, a small grin on her lips. She liked this whole honesty thing, it was nice and a type of conversation that she didn't often have. This month had just been chalked full of strange things for her.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-21-2015, 01:02 PM
Though he liked to consider himself someone very good at playing games and telling lies, that didn't mean that he wanted to do it all the time. In fact, more often than not, he enjoyed a conversation that could be had entirely truthfully. It was challenging to tell the truth, more challenging than keeping up with one's lies. Telling the truth involved humility, vulnerability, and trust. None of those things were particularly fun emotions, but they were all too real. Her truthful answer came, and his single eye did not reveal any hint of lying on her features. He appreciated that. 'No, I wouldn't.' she answered, and his eye would narrow almost skeptically. Really now? Hmm. He relaxed the emerald orb, though, as she explained further. When she was through he thought over what she'd said. He meant something to her, she didn't have a name for it, but it was certainly something. He nodded in agreement, "I've never been particularly fond of labels, anyway." He lifted his head and turned it toward her, allowing both eyes to fall upon her now. "You mean something, too. I've never had many wolves in my corner, but I guess I'd consider you to be one of them - you and Lysis." And Rhythm, he thought. He thought of the doe-eyed rabbit-pelted girl just then, remembering their last lengthy conversation and how easy it had been to speak with her. It had been easier than talking to Mercy, but not as easy as with Lysis. He stretched his front legs forward, extending them as far as they would go. It was dark, though he hadn't truthfully noticed until now. The heat of the day had worn off, leaving behind a somewhat sticky luke-warmth.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-26-2015, 09:46 PM
She would catch his eyes narrow towards her. Oh so he thought that she would lie? She couldn't help but smirk to herself, she really had no reason to be telling him the truth. They had only known each other for a little while, but now she felt a lot closer to him. It wasn't just the sex, but the time that they shared as well as tales of their past. Kyarst told her that he didn't much like labels, and she nodded slowly. It was hard to have a name for every little thing, and she couldn't help but think of the conversation that she had had with Revenge, about the different kinds of love. Those were all labels too, were they not? Mercy was snapped out of her thoughts when the dark male spoke again, telling her that she too meant something to him. The girl felt a soft blush spread across her cheeks, an almost bashful look coming across her pale face. "Well, I'm glad. Its nice to have a few more wolves in your corner." she said softly. Mercy's ears flickered back for a moment, suddenly feeling the space between them seemingly grow larger. Now that her strength had returned, she felt the need to be held again. Blushing even harder, she glanced at him as she scooted a bit closer, slowly, seeing if he would allow a soft contact. She wanted to curl as his belly, pale fur mingling in with his darker, creating an all new shade.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-27-2015, 10:44 AM
He could feel the closeness too, although he might not admit it unless directly asked. It felt good to be intimate with someone, but it also felt good to be able to talk to that someone. He'd had lovers before, but most of them had been nothing more than simple flings, the act of sewing his wild oats. This was different, and although he wouldn't say he was starting a relationship with Mercy, he would say that whatever it was was special. 'Well, I'm glad. Its nice to have a few more wolves in your corner.' He nodded, because there wasn't really much more he could add to such a statement. It was true and in no way deniable. She moved toward him and for a moment he was unsure what he wanted. However, as soon as her flesh touched his he was reminded and he moved to mold his stomach against the curve of her bodice. A thoughtful and contented "Mmm," left his lips as he craned his head toward her, hoping to tuck his chin in close to her frame. It didn't get much better than this. He breathed a contented sigh and inhaled slowly - drawing in her scent in long breaths. An ear flickered idly atop his head as he mumbled through her fur. "I never asked before, what's your position here in Imperium?"

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-27-2015, 02:07 PM
He didn't seem to move as she came towards him, instead his frame hugged and moulded around her form. His dark head tucked into her fur, and as he let out a content sound she hummed along with him. Yes, this is what she had been longing for. This nice cuddle, her back wiggling against his stomach. His warmth wrapped her in a warm blanket, and her purple eyes closed happily as she rested her head on her paws. Ears flickered as he spoke, asking her what rank she held. Mercy giggled, her tail ideally tapping against his rump. "I'm a Legionary, even though I'm young. It was a showing of how proud Valentine was of my actions. I have heard him call me his bulldog," she said softly, lapping at the fur as his legs to smooth it down. The smooth fur tickled her tongue, and she tried not to giggle. "And you? I know you don't like herbs, so it has to be one of the fighting ranks. Unless..." she paused, eyes opening as she glanced up at him through the corner of her eye, "you are one of Valentine's concubines?" A black mark brow rose, humour dancing in her gaze.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-27-2015, 02:32 PM
It felt good, having a woman so near him. She smelled nice and her warmth was comforting. There was a curve to her bodice that was only present on those of the female persuasion, and he wondered how on earth he ever called himself comfortable before now. A smile crossed his features and his brow arched as she noted what she did. A Legionary, how impressive. "Bulldog," he let the word trail off of his lips. "I like it." He smirked, though he wasn't sure if she was paying attention or not. She glanced up at him then, as she spoke - questioning what he did. Ah, she was a clever one. He felt himself blush beneath darkened fur at the thought of being another man's concubine. "No, I wasn't pretty enough..." he commented mockingly before continuing. "Lysis and I have been introduced as Praesidio's, but I've got my eye on a higher rank in the very near future." There was no way he was going to let himself stay in one place in the hierarchy for long, particularly since that one place wasn't at the top. Affectionately, his tongue would seek the nearest flesh to him which happened to be the crown of her head. He ruffled her fur with his tongue, going against the grain for a moment before smoothing it down rhythmically.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-27-2015, 03:59 PM
He repeated her nickname, bringing forth another laugh from her maw. It was different coming from him, making her fur stand in end a touch. He said that he liked it, and she teasingly nibbled on his foreleg. "I think I like spitfire better," she said softly. That was his own nickname for her, not someone else's. It was more special because it was his own, no one else called her spitfire besides Kyarst. She felt like she should come up with her own name for him, but she was never the type for nicknames. Really, she prefered Kyrast better than any nickname that she pulled out of the top of her mind. The subject changed, and she shifted to push herself even closer to the dark man, eyes still gazing up at him as she waited for an answer. He said that he wasn't pretty enough, and a loud snort resounded from within her. "I think you're pretty enough, you did end up with me," she teased, casually flipped her head as if to show off just how great she really was. He went on to say that he wouldn't stay in that rank for now, and she smirked at him, humming softly as he lapped at her head. "You'll have to beat me to it." She commented with a mock growl. Winking an eye at him, her tail curled towards her belly. "I have a want to gain more ranks too, so we should work together. Or against each other. Perhaps a little friendly game wouldn't be so bad." she said with a chuckle.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-27-2015, 10:34 PM
So, she liked his chosen nickname better. Was that saying something? He imagined so, being that he'd thought it up himself instead of picking up someone else's name for her. Spitfire symbolized the first time they'd met, it was a true representation of his first impression of her. He imagined that's what she liked about it. He couldn't say for sure, though, being he'd never been much of the type to actually get and keep a nickname. Granted, he'd been called a few things from time to time, but none had ever stuck - and still others he'd shrugged off purposely. "Then spitfire it is," he mused aloud, vocally confirming that he would call her only the name of his own invention from now on - and occasionally her real name, when it suited him. 'I think you're pretty enough, you did end up with me.' Brow arched upward as he craned his gaze toward her own, a smirk upon his lips. "So, it was my looks that won you over. Pity, all this time I thought it was my clever tongue." A tongue he'd barely even gotten to use since meeting her - at least not in the way he truly enjoyed using it. A devious glimmer shined bright in his green eyes as he retained his penetrating gaze upon her. She mentioned her desire for a higher rank, and how they could work together to get there. His features grew serious for a moment, pondering such a thought. The seriousness didn't last though, for he was in far too good of a mood to keep up a stern facade for long. "I suppose I could learn to enjoy a little friendly competition.." Emphasis fell upon the word friendly, hinting at what they'd only just finished doing. If he didn't watch his own flirting he'd find himself turned on again in no time.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-07-2015, 04:14 PM
She chuckled when he agreed that her nickname was to be Spitfire, it was something that she really did adore. It was like their own little secret, something that no one else would know. "I wouldn't have it any other way, Kyrast," she purred softly, pulling her form even closer to him. The warmth of him was calming to her, settling her into a quiet, restful state. She could drift off to sleep right now, if it wasn't for the rumble of his voice against her back. Her lids drifted downwards, half closing across her purple eyes. Even though her energy was starting to return, the need to take a nap was strong. When he commented about thinking that it was his clever tongue, she rumbled at him, eyes peeking up at him again. "What a shame, although I can think of better uses for that... clever tongue of yours." she teased, nipping at his limbs with soft tugs of his skin. She didn't miss the gleam in his eyes, the look that promised more of what had happened. Her tongue snaked out to lick at her lips, back wiggling against his belly. Damn, he was good, already getting her to want him all over again. She was quite the little slut already, two men in a span of a few weeks? Mercy giggled slightly, ears pulling back towards her head slightly. Pulled out of her own thoughts when Kyarst spoke, pulling another laugh from the young girl. "Careful, soldier, we might find ourselves in the same battle all over again." It was more of a dare than a warning, gaze pulling up to meet his sparkling emeralds.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-07-2015, 09:29 PM
He understood her need for a nap moreso than she probably realized. It was taking quite a bit of effort to keep him from sighing and falling into a deep and restful sleep at her side. However, there was something to that amount of intimacy that he wasn't ready to face. Screwing someone was one thing, but sleeping alongside them was another, at least in his mind. Kyarst found himself stiffening when she hinted at his clever tongue and the uses she considered to be better. "Damn you," he spoke, only half meaning it as he found himself desiring her again. Her back pressed against his stomach, well.. part on his stomach and part somewhere else. He groaned, reaching to tug a bit roughly at her ear in response to the arousal she was causing him. "Stop it you little devil," he growled into her flesh as the heat began to rise within him. She seemed to know just what she was doing, joking that they might find themselves in the same battle all over again. Oh, they just might. He sighed and groaned simultaneously, his reservations wearing thin. His eyes met hers and he released her ear, teeth clicking once. "Did he teach you all of this?" he queried, asking about Revenge. She'd mentioned only doing it twice with him, so where on earth had she learned how to be such a vixen? Curiosity brimmed on his features, was this what loving between siblings created?

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-07-2015, 10:37 PM
Her eyes danced as she noted the growth of something against her spine, rump wiggling even more against him as his groan sounded. He cursed her, but it was half-hearted, his lust showing not only through his growing, erm... thing, but in his eyes as well. He tugged at her ear, head snapping back towards him at the pull. She growled, her audit trying to flick out of his grasp. He called her a little devil and demanded that she stop, drawing a heavy laugh from her gut. "Why should I, big boy? I just crave you," she growled at him. The heat that poured off of him cloaked her, making the air raise along her spine. He sighed and groaned at the same time, making her own nether regions tingle with delight. She may be tired, but damn she wanted him again. He met you gaze, and she tossed a wink at him as he let her ear go. Pulling her head back to its normal position, she sat up and turned her attention to his shoulder closest to her, pulling at the skin there as she grit it against her teeth. Her eyes slanted down towards his no-no zone, mischief sparkling in her purple depths. She moved down that way, tiny bites being placed along his flank and belly. He asked if 'he' taught her all of this, and she paused in her decent, chuckling deep in her throat. "Oh no, my love. This all comes... naturally to me." She hummed. The pause only lasted as long as her words did, before her tongue snaked out and caressed his most sensitive area. Looking up at him, she smirked before licking it one more time. Raising herself to her paws, she dashed a few paces away from him, her tail raising up and curling up towards her spine. Wiggling her rump in his direction, she danced a few paces forward. "Ever heard of meals on the run?" she asked before she took off at a loping pace, leaving him behind.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-08-2015, 10:52 AM
She was most definitely a devil, he was made sure of it as she ground her hind quarters against his growing... situation. She grasped at his shoulder, and for a moment he was grateful for the distraction from his problem. That is, until she moved closer to his nether regions, nipping and tugging at his flesh on her way. He stiffened as she nipped at his sensitive belly, it was a sensation he wasn't used to and wasn't altogether comfortable with. He was no longer grateful for the distraction as she snaked her tongue across him once, then twice after stating that this all came natural to her. Well damn. She stood, turning her rump toward him, and for a moment he thought it an invitation to engage her once more. She teased him, wiggling her hips at him and flicking her tail up. He rose to his paws in an instant, but she was already loping off, words tossed over her shoulder. The little vixen. A sigh slipped past his lips as he set his limbs into motion, reaching as far forward as he could and propelling himself toward her. She loped away from him like a deer and he chased after her as fast as his worked up frame would allow. He neared her, the gap between them now only a few feet. "You'll never get what you want if you keep running, darling," he chortled while gasping for breath.

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-08-2015, 11:25 AM
She shot another laugh in his direction, seeing that he had caught up. There was only a few feet between them now, his black limbs working hard to bring them together once more. "What's a little fun without a chase? You think that you can nail me down that easily?" she asked, tail fluttering behind her as she pranced away to the right. But he was right, and she was also growing weary. The tightness in her abdomen only allowed her to get so far, and soon her lope slowed into an easy trot. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she looked over her shoulder, purple eyes sparkling with delight. Panting already, she hesitated, hoping that the bulky male would be able to stop before he ran and crashed into her. Tail quivering behind her, she aimed to move around Kyarst in a tight circle, trying to push their opposite coloured coats against one another. Still fighting slightly for her breath, Mercy tried to nip along his rump as she made her rounds, brushing her larger head against his own. Like a cat she coiled and brushed across him, humming softly as her arousal grew again. She would be a fool to not admit that she was growing weary, but the fire of lust shone in her purple eyes again. She didn't care if it would knock her out cold this time, Mercy just wanted all of him.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-08-2015, 04:28 PM
His heart was beating fast, partly because of the workout but partly because of his arousal. He began to pant, and the breaths came slower and required more and more effort. This wasn't good. His lungs began to burn and quiver within his cavernous chest, and he found himself slowing as she pranced to the right of him. "Oh I know I can nail you," he rasped with some difficulty, though it was missing some of the sarcasm he'd intended to put into it. Oh damn his lungs. He slowed even further as she serpentined around him, his head dipping low as he gasped for breath. "Mercy," he managed as he slumped to the earth in a cobalt heap. His lungs hadn't betrayed him like this in a long time, and he was ashamed that it happened now in front of her. He rested his head cockeyed on his front paws, eyes averted from her, shame creasing his features. Oh damn it all. His sides heaved with great effort as he fought the overwhelming need to pass out completely. He couldn't go out cold in front of her, he wouldn't. There were no words he could think to offer her, and none that he could utter if he did think of them. Breath escaped him, and for a moment he swore his eyes were starting to cloud. He didn't know where she'd gone, maybe she'd left completely seeing him like this. His ears lay back tight against his skull as he cursed the plague upon him.