Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-25-2015, 08:24 AM

His mom would explain that the woman was a paperback and the name stuck out somehow. Paperback was someone in the pack that was injured or needed help, which Novella explained once more. He would not when his mother suggested that he bring something to her to help her feel included but he wondered how to go around it. If she wasn't a huge fan of being social and struggled to be here right now, then how would forcing her deeper into the event help her feel more included? He shrugged it off, picking a plump rabbit off of the pile as he trotted over to her, his eyes holding a friendly tint to them. "Miss Hecate? I brought this for you! I'm Fate." He watched his words carefully as he placed the rabbit down in front of her, sitting down about a wolf length away from her with a certain eagerness in his eyes.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-25-2015, 07:10 PM

Frost would hang back as the other wolves started conversing, she felt a bit awkward being there as she wasn’t even around for Fate and Luck’s birth. She wandered over to pile of dead prey, she would take a squirrel from the pile and move to the back of the crowd. She lied down with her food and started to eat, she watched as Fate moved over to one wolf that she hadn’t seen yet. She looked shy and reserved, Frost was a bit more outgoing than she(Hectate) seemed to be but she could understand it. Wolves were sometimes strange and odd, if it weren’t for her want to be in a pack she would be a tad wary of everyone. Frost would continue to eat her squirrel in silence, she would most likely remain this way until somebody interrupted her.

""
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]