gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
07-23-2015, 01:02 AM
The young Destruction would carefully settle beside his aunt, enjoying the heat of the water on his sore muscles as he ceased his movements. He wanted to talk with her, without making even more of a fool of himself. Which, it seemed he did again. With a sheepish look he'd glance down, through the water to the bottom of the spring. "I-it seems s-so obvious." He said with a nervous laugh, ears tilted back. He should have known, but Starling was very...sheltered, mostly because of his own decisions. He spent very little time outside of the den, refused to really interact with people. He had very little life experiance outside of healing and herb hunting. "H-harmony is m-my healing teacher...b-but she's away m-more often than not..." He'd admit. "I w-went to this b-big healer t-training, t-towards the south...A-aunt Rhythm was there. B-but there was t-too many people...I-i couldn't learn." He admitted, looking back up at her and smiling softly. "I-it's hard t-to find a t-teacher...when e-everyone is so busy. Th-thank you, Auntie, f-for teaching me this." He loved to learn, and he respected Motif immensely. He would never forget she had taken time out of her life to spend on his silly inability to even walk without tripping over himself. "I w-want to make y-you proud...everyone. D-dad especially." He would smile a nervous smile and quickly dart his eyes away again. "Vi assicuro, vi farò orgoglioso di me...un giorno." He whispered fluidly in his favorite language, despite the fact that he was positive she wouldn't understand it. One day, one day soon, he would make everyone proud.

"Burn Baby Burn" | "Italian"