gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-11-2016, 08:48 AM

He'd known she wasn't going to believe what he said, that's why the prospect of a longer story had fallen from his lips. Unfortunately for him she'd taken the bait and would follow after him as he made his way up to the tree. As she got comfortable beside him the large brute would think about where he wanted to start, with leaving Fiori or after he'd fallen down the cliff. "After I fell I awoke to a stranger. He'd carried me to a cave where he'd nursed me back to health." Seemed normal right? He couldn't help the heavy sigh that left him. "Mostly. While I was unconscious he took the chance to drug me and I became his prisoner for a long time." He had no desire to tell her, or anyone else what had gone on during that time. What he remembered from his drug haze was enough to fuel his nightmares for a lifetime. "I don't know if he ran out of his poison or meant to let me regain my strength, but one day i just felt... normal." Like he'd been fine and held the strength all along. "I fought him then. He gave me this scar and I took his life."
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-11-2016, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 12:34 AM by Lillianna.)

She'd listen to his words quietly, starting from when he fell of a cliff. Seemed to have a good start, but there was something more than that - she knew, because of the scar's existence. It would quickly be revealed, though no details were given. That made her frown - what had happened? He was continuing, though, explaining that at some point he regained strength... and snapped. And killed the man. It made sense to Lillie; what else would be the... appropriate reaction? "What happened while you were drugged?" she asked quietly, voice soft. It held no judgement, no criticism; simply a question, perhaps a worry.

speech"Italian" "Farrym"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-11-2016, 05:50 PM

She listened patiently, though his story held few details she waited until the very end to ask her question. He'd sigh uncomfortably and look her over just as irritably. Those were exactly the thoughts he was most trying to suppress, but other than the first time he'd taken another wolf's life, they would cause him the most turmoil. Maybe it was because he didn't remember all of it that his experience was that much more haunting. "I don't remember everything, but there was a lot of pain. Every day." He'd close his eyes painfully as he forced the words from his lips. Why was she putting him through this, he didn't owe her any explanation. He'd open his bright blood red gaze looking to Lillianna, narrowing his eyes as he found her "There's a reason I don't think about this shit." He felt more than uncomfortable again and would lift himself from the ground to a seated position as his eyes moved from her to the horizon.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-11-2016, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 12:33 AM by Lillianna.)

She could see he didn't like that question - not one bit. And yet, he answered. She'd sigh softly, but no pity entered her eyes; she knew it would be unwelcome, and a painful reminder that he was unable to stop it for quite a while. Instead, she would let her weight lean on him, if allowed. She'd let her gaze wander, not really meeting his red gaze, but not avoiding it either. Another soft sigh, nearly inaudible, would escape her at his next words. Not thinking about it was what was causing the problem. Denial, she would bet. And that just... didn't work. It made things worse, because the thing really did happen. But she'd say nothing, nothing at all. It would do nothing, she knew, except annoy him and perhaps cause more frustration and inner turmoil.

speech"Italian" "Farrym"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-11-2016, 06:23 PM

A long heavy sigh fell from him as she leaned into his side, it wasn't from her touch but rather the gruesome memories that flashed through his mind. He'd shake his head to rid them of the thoughts but they just lingered there, not wanting to move or leave him alone. He'd push his eyelids together furiously, gritting his teeth as he wished them away but they'd only grow stronger and more clear. He'd groan from the weight of them, and forgetting Lillie's presence his belly would fall to the ground. He'd use his massive mismatched paws to rub at his eyes, wishing to scrub the images from his eyes. "Agghh." He'd growl, frustrated with himself, the past, and Lillie for bringing it all up. He shouldn't have blamed her, but he would. Not that he was any kind of capable of acting on his emotions.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-13-2016, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 12:33 AM by Lillianna.)

It seemed her question brought... bad memories. Well, obviously. Duh. Of course they would. And yet, his actions seemed... almost familiar. Why would such pain occur at a simple mention, unless... unless they were bothering him before? Before she mentioned it The possibility grew more and more likely as his actions caused him to slide to the ground, causing Lillie to throw out a paw to catch herself, before she too lowered her body down. "How long have these images been bothering you?" she asked softly, scooting herself up by kicking against the tree and laying there, hind legs kicked back. She'd try to lay her muzzle on one of his forepaws in a comforting gesture, if allowed.

speech"Italian" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-14-2016, 02:16 PM

He felt like he'd just completely changed places, he was no longer there on the dark hill with Lillie, but rather in a place of torment. He was conscious enough to realize of course that he had not really returned there, but as he lay it felt like it. Why was this happening now? It felt like a lifetime since it had happened, not that he'd ever truly forgotten his experience. Bacchus certainly tried to function in that way. He'd find himself brought back by Lillie's question, lifting his paw from his eyes he'd search out her gaze. How had she known? Was it a guess? He'd let her touch him, feeling his senses return with the distraction of her closeness. "Pretty much since it happened, but they've been more intense the last week." He'd tell her in honesty, they'd come this far there was little he had to hide anymore.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-17-2016, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2016, 11:13 AM by Lillianna.)

She'd let his eyes meet hers, and in them would be reflected the concern she felt, and the determination she felt. He mentioned that was why he didn't think about it, right? Perhaps that was why - he kept trying to believe it didn't happen, and ignore it. And especially for the past week or so.. hmm. "You said, a couple of minutes ago, that you tried not to think about it. Maybe that's the problem. You're not accepting it, and your brain is trying to force you to accept it happened," she suggested. It was the best suggestion she had; it made sense to her, too.

speech"Italian" "Farrym"

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-17-2016, 03:01 PM

He found it almost odd seeing so much concern in her bright gaze, he was strong and didn't need anyone to worry about him. He could deal with his demons on his own. At least internally that's what he'd continue to say to himself. How was it Lillie was able to expose so much weakness. He'd killed his tormentor, his life should have been rainbows and butterflies. But it wasn't. Bacchus didn't know if she was right or not, but even if he had a reason was that enough to get rid of his visions. "It happened." He'd whisper more for himself than Lillie. "I killed him!" This was a yell, loud and uncontrollable. He'd probably woken Luck up, but at this point he didn't care. While he'd hoped for a giant weight to be shifted from his shoulders, if anything he felt heavier. A sigh would follow as his body relaxed, he'd slump his head over the little red she wolf's shoulders. "I killed him."
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-25-2016, 01:28 PM
She would frown as he whispered, but wuld remain silent as he dealt with the inner turmoil. That frown would turn into a flinch as he abruptly shouted, but she knew, when the words registered, it wasn't to her. Her eyes would widen at them - killed someone? Him? Was this the tormentor? The man who gave him these memories of pain that haunted his sleep? If so, why... why was he hurt about it? She didn't understand, not entirely. And yet right afte rhte yell he'd relax, and she found herself with a head twice the size of hers flopped on her shoulder and back and neck. She would keep her head level, her words a soft murmur. "You did what you had to - I presume this was your tormentor, yes? - do not feel bad for it." She paused, struggling to understand. It made logical sense to her, and she wasn't quite certain how to relate.

Bacchus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-27-2016, 11:33 AM

Bacchus was an innocent boy at one time, the only life he'd taken was that of a prey animal. He'd never before dreamed he'd ever take the life of another wolf, but after all that had happened it had been easy. Seeing the life drain from his tormentors eyes.. It wasn't that he'd killed him, the man obviously deserved his death. Why was it so hard to accept then? Why was he tormented by images of his torture and the moment of his enemy's death? As his head would come to rest over Lillie's shoulders she'd reply, tell him there was no reason for him to feel bad. He didn't feel bad, that fucker deserved what he got, so why was he plagued with these visions? "Revenge isn't so sweet." He'd manage to mumble through a yawn. All the emotions he'd been overwhelmed with had really taken their toll, the night was very much wearing on the titan.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-29-2016, 06:44 PM
Her forehead scrunched at his words. Revenge? No, his actions were not... revenge. They were necessary actions. It was not the intent to hunt this man down and kill him that Bacchus killed him, it was because that was the only way out. It made sense in her mind? Why couldn't she make it make sense in his mind? "It's not revenge," she argued. "It was a necessity." True, she wasn't there, but there was no way he was that cold, cold enough to cause that sort of... cold killer. It was more likely his mind snapped, with the pain, the memories, and he killed the man once free of the influence of drugs forced upon him by the tormentor.