gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
08-29-2014, 07:00 AM

i know that a love like this won't last forever

He had always anticipated that it would be good and he would not be disappointed. They had continued uninterrupted and now a very satisfied Soliloquy would move once more to Isolde's side, a calmer kiss planted upon her head than the far more eager and excitable ones from before. She was his now, there would be plenty more opportunities for more pleasure he was sure though for now they could recover and relax together. He hoped that she would accompany him back to his family as well soon, so that he could have a chance to show off his prize and of course keep her close. "Lets rest for a while." He would suggest, giving Isolde another little nuzzle before moving to find a spot to lie down, settling down and awaiting for her to join him.

but i don't really mind i don't really mind at all

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
08-29-2014, 07:15 AM

She?d feel a bit disheveled as Soliloquy would relinquish his dark hold on her, a satisfied sigh would slip from her parched lips as the brute placed himself beside her. The butterflies within her stomach had not gone away, but the rest of her body was left tingling and in a euphoric state. He?d delivered on his promise, and she?d had no idea he would pleasure her so deeply. Her heart was still beating fast as he gave her a sweet kiss, his words that would follow up almost as desirable as his last. She?d lean into his nuzzle and he?d pull away, but like an abandoned puppy she?d stick by his side. He?d find a nice place to settle, and like their first meeting she?d snuggle into his pale side. She wanted this close proximity more than she ever had before, what had he done to her? Her nose would aim to bury itself in his plush hot fur, her body relaxing fully as she settled beside him. "Will we do that again?" her question was asked sheepishly as she tried to figure out how she was supposed to act around him now. Isolde wanted him to hold her more than anything.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
08-29-2014, 01:06 PM

It seemed that Soliloquy wouldn't need to give Isolde much encouragement at all to follow him. He had certainly underestimated her reaction, though from their very first meeting it seemed she had been rather attached to him as he had to her, and feelings had now rapidly grown to the perhaps somewhat clingy levels they had reached now. She wished to follow him and he would allow her to do so, it was all a rather nice ego boost for the young Destruction, already feeling rather smug about himself now anyway.

She would settle down close to his side and he would once more set about nuzzling and licking her, she certainly seemed to enjoy the attention and he certainly appreciated the reaction. Isolde's question would bring a small smile to Soliloquy's features. He certainly planned upon it and from her behaviour it seemed that she certainly wouldn't mind to either. "I think so." He would respond simply. "As often as we like if you stay with me." A little temptation for her to accompany him.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
08-29-2014, 05:07 PM

She?d settle in beside him easily, a sigh of contentment would release from her pale lips as her form molded to his side. Her nuzzles would be welcomed as he continued his earlier affections, the touch not as needy as it had been before. The satisfaction had been unimaginable, especially when she hadn?t even realized how much tension had built up within her. She?d pull her features back from his neck as she asked her question, her dark gems finding his mischievous smile easily. He?d obviously enjoyed himself as much as she, and the thought would bring a warm feeling to her chest. He?d respond to her simply, adding on that she had a say in the pleasure if she stayed with him. Not that she?d had any other plans, but her mother would appear in her thoughts. What was she doing now? ?Promise?? She?d ask eagerly, very much aware now of what she?d been missing and how very enjoyable being with Soliloquy could be.

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
08-29-2014, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2014, 06:06 PM by Soliloquy.)

Soliloquy had definitely enjoyed himself and similarly it would certainly please him to know that Isolde clearly had as well. Not only would she enquire as to whether they could share similar moments in the future, she would ask him to promise such things. She could become rather dangerous for his ego if she carried on like this, already the sense of achievement was filling him with pride her reactions only encouraging such feelings. Perhaps once the rush and novelty of the moment had worn off a little he would become a little more grounded once more but currently he was still on quite the high. "Promise." He would respond simply, there would certainly be no complaints from him to keep that promise.