Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-14-2014, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2014, 06:36 PM by Novella.)

Exhausted and ecstatic the girl would find herself for the first time in a long time with not a single care in the world. Novella wouldn't think about what possible aftermaths could arise from this night and instead would concentrate solely upon Frith and the wonderful moments that had occurred within their cave. She would let out a content sigh as she settled herself down at the side of the male, her mate. The realisation of that would send excited butterflies fluttering gleefully through her stomach again. Was it something she could ever get used to, this joy of knowing she now had a wonderful man to share her life with? Right now it seemed impossible, still sending her into joyful giddiness.

She wasn't sure whether she was ready for sleep or not though she knew she was sure of one thing, one request that she had for Frith that she hoped he wouldn't deny her. "Frith, will you stay with me here tonight?" In their secret cave no one would know where to find them, they could relax in peace before facing the real world once more but for now she was still content to shut it all out and hoped that Frith would allow them to enjoy this time for that little bit longer.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-14-2014, 08:33 PM

Even if he'd tried it was not likely that Frith could have thought of anything but their time spent in that cave. Memories that would forever cause butterflies to excite in his stomach and shivers to run down his spine. His smile would grow that much warmer at the sound of her satisfied sigh, one of his own echoing her. He'd take in her brilliant bicolored gaze, flashing his teeth slightly as he pushed himself closer. He'd nuzzle her, still unable to break physical contact with her. Though more satisfied than he'd ever been in his life he didn't think he'd ever get over his cravings for her.
He would move to groom the backs of her ears, slowly to enjoy the moments of intimacy, as she would request of him one thing. "Frith, will you stay with me here tonight?" He would have assumed that they would have stayed there anyway, he had no desire to leave their hidden world. Especially after the day they'd had. "How could I not?" He'd nuzzle his nose into her plush fur, letting her scent wash over him as his heartbeat went all aflutter. "I would happily stay here forever. Just you and me."

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-15-2014, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2014, 07:34 AM by Novella.)

This was all certainly a memory that Novella knew she would not easily forget nor did she think she would ever want to, that joy she hoped could continue to be carried with her and for as long as Frith was by her side she assumed it wouldn't be a difficult task. He would settle beside her and she would lean into his loving nuzzles, reciprocating with similar affections of her own. The desire for contact couldn't be broken so easily it seemed and Novella was all too happy to continue with it.

It wasn't really something she had doubted he would agree to, not unless he had managed to regain some sense that Novella hadn't yet. As far as she was concerned her parents still were rather wary of the boy, although the thought still hadn't crossed her mind, what on earth would they think of him now? It was perhaps something she ought to consider, though it was impossible to worry about such things now.

"Good." She would respond softly a happy smile across her muzzle. She would fight back a yawn, the tiredness creeping up on her once more. Although a part of her still didn't quite feel ready to sleep, curled up at Frith's side and so happy it would be as easy to fall asleep as they had upon their first night meeting, perhaps even easier now. She would try to keep her head up, leaning into his touches, though eventually would give up, leaning it against Frith's shoulder instead. "I would like that too." She would add. This was what she wanted she had certainly decided. Frith.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-15-2014, 08:34 AM

He hadn't ever imagined having someone he was so in tune with, his every move was mirrored as he lay there with the one he'd love for eternity. They would stay close together, and he would doubt that he'd ever be able to leave her side voluntarily. The feeling of being next to her was one of the most desirable in the world. He was enthralled by her, completely entrapped by her gentle being. How could he not stay the night in that magical cave with her. Eventually they would return to the real world and once again have to face the consequences of their actions, but for that night they would just be together.
Worries would not touch his mind as he enjoyed the peaceful energy that surrounded them in that cave. Instead of the intense rainbows that had surrounded them earlier a darker feel would surround them, the moon's reflected light much cooler and subtle. "Good." he could hear the smile in her voice as he continued to nuzzle her ears. For a while she would hold her head up, but as time went on she would eventually succumb and lean her crown upon his shoulder. "I would like that too." He'd smile as he let his head rest upon hers, now feeling the tugging of those yawns Novella had been holding back.
He'd never imagined his life to suddenly be totally about another wolf, he couldn't imagine his life being different though. What would he be with out this girl? Alone and up to his eyeballs in sadness? That wasn't what he wanted. He wanted Novella. He wouldn't answer her as his eyes would slide half closed, comfortable with her nestled beside him he would start humming a soft tune. One that he'd heard his mother sing him many times.
"Speech"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-15-2014, 09:19 AM

Novella certainly hadn't imagined such a life either. Around her she had seen members of her family in and out of relationships, she'd observed that Song had certainly seemed happier with Cherokee around though a lot had happened over the past few months that certainly couldn't help bring her sister joy either. All the same she had never thought to seek a mate for herself, perhaps that was part of the reason that Frith was so special. She'd never felt anything close to that connection with another, he'd come along out of nowhere as a wonderful surprise.

He would begin to settle down now as well, it probably wouldn't be long before they gave up on this fight against sleep. For now she was content to listen to the soft humming of Frith, the tune and his voice certainly a pleasant sound. "That's nice..." She would murmur softly, her own mismatched eyes closing now.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-15-2014, 12:35 PM

She was so sweet, he would just want to keep her safe and by his side for the rest of their lives. She seemed quite eager to let him too, he had never planned for this to happen but it turned out so perfectly. He'd never have been able to take back such a day as the two of them had shared, and now the ending was drawing near and a bit of him would be sad. He didn't want it to end, he didn't want to have to go back to the real world.
He would feel the pull of exhaustion though, he could hear it in her voice that she too was being pulled away. "That's nice..." she would whisper as his own eyes fell closed. He would lay there quickly with her, humming until they fell asleep.

"Speech"