gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-05-2014, 05:42 PM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

Misha would follow Chrono as he would lead them, not sure of where they might be going. Her nose would turn up to the sky, sniffing the wintery air. The sun had recently begun to set, setting the sky ablaze in orange hues. A snowflake on her nose, the female used to the cold touch. It had begun snowing, small, powdery white snowflakes dancing down to the earth. It wouldn't be long now that it would be snowstorming, and the pair of wolves would have to find shelter somewhere soon. Misha would glance at Chrono, unsure of what to say. Hopefully they could find somewhere to rest soon, the female was a bit tired..

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-06-2014, 01:58 PM

The male would turn away as she followed in high hopes they could find somewhere to rest. His nose would lift to the air, deer in mouth, as he tried to smell the dry scent of stone. But he wasn't able to smell anything.

Eventually they came to the edge of the forest, and then he remembered. The Red Forest was lined with a mountain to the south. There was sure to be at least a small indent they could stay in for the night. His head would spin back to the girl and his orbs would tell her that he knew where to go before spinning back around and following the forest's edge.

Soon they would reach the rock of the mountain, and Chrono would trail to the left into the forest in search of finding the cave.

The boy would spot a deep enough engravement for the two and he would enter dropping the deer just inside. He would lie down near the back of the rocks in case a blizzard came during the night. His eyes would look at Misha in a friendly way, welcoming her into the cave. He would lick some of the blood that was dribbled on his lip from the deer.

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-06-2014, 04:44 PM

She would look at the male as he would turn and sneak into a small den. Misha would follow him and peek her head inside, catching him looking at her in a friendly way. It was a bit small.. But, small places had never bothered the fae, nothing to push her out of her comfort zone. Plus, Chrono wasn't a complete stranger. She knew the male enough. "It seems like a nice comfy spot to wait the night out," she would say, a small smile on her ebonylips as she layed down by the male.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-06-2014, 09:54 PM

His legs would stretch forward, his neck would follow and he would look back at they fae who lay beside him. "Yeah, I'd say." He would voice with the raise of his brow.

He would lay to his side, his stomach facing Misha. His paw would accidentally touch her side, but he paid no mind to it. He wondered if she did? But he would converse just as he felt, like he didn't just poke at her side.

"So where do you normally sleep at night?" His maw would question. He wasn't ready for sleep and he wanted to know more about the fae.

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-07-2014, 04:18 PM

She would glance at the male when he would poke her side with his paw, smiling softly. The action tickled her, making her squirm a bit at his touch. "I usually sleep under the trees or in small crevices that I find at night.." she would say, glancing at him. "And, where do you sleep at night, Chrono?" She would ask curiously.
Surely he knew of some places to sneak a rest in at night during his rogue days. It was nice, just the two of them inside of the cave, alone. Misha would turn and tilt her crown into the ceiling of the cave, sniffing the air. It started to begin snowing harder now, and they were in the safety of the cave.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-07-2014, 09:51 PM

The male paid no mind to her squirm, but just as she looked outside, so did he. It was good they found the crevice in time. He had been in brutal snow storms and he didn't want to take chances. Though he would love the feel of adrenaline rushing through his veins. He hadn't felt that in a long time.

It was odd that the fae would sleep under trees, at least up here in the north. That was asking for a death wish especially in the winter. But she was here; she hadn't dies yet. "Well, I normally stay in caves. That was my only sanctuary as a pup." It was probably the first time he spoke of his childhood to the woman. Well, he couldn't remember much. And it was something small, but it was definitely more than she needed to know. Oh well.

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-08-2014, 12:11 PM

Misha would look at the male when he would begin speaking about his childhood. He seemed like the type of wolf who had experienced not the best childhoo, and one who didn't like speaking about it much. "Well, that's good. I slept in my dead parent's den for about a half and a year.." she would say, sort of looking at the ground in shame. The small fae would sigh and rest her head on top of her paws, running through her thoughts. That was the first time she had ever told anyone about that part of her childhood. The one that had hurt the most.. The one who made part of her today.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 01:07 PM

His optics would look sadly to the girl, seeing that it was a painful memory to her. "I'm sorry to hear..." He would try to comfort her, but he wasn't sure how.

He could have told her a little about his parents, his absolute hate to them. The fact that he wanted the both of them to rot in hell. But he felt that it wasn't appropriate here, he didn't want to upset her by stating his own feelings of his parents and putting it on hers.

He would roll back to his stomach, reaching his paw over to her and touching her foreleg with his. He would dip his chin down, and give the woman a friendly smile trying to make her feel better.

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-08-2014, 05:18 PM

Misha would tilt her crown up and look at the male, her sapphire blue eyes holding a bit of hidden pain. She would ignore the male when he would try and comfort her, dropping her gaze to the ground, her mind sending her flashbacks of the day she saw her father's corpse being picked away by crows. The day she saw that, her heart had dropped. Both of her parents had been officially dead by then. Her mother dying on the day of Misha's birth, and her father dying not much longer after..

She would look at Chrono, tears swelling up in her blue grey eyes. She wasn't one to judge, especially with the experiences she's been through. Misha would sniffle and blink her tears away, rolling onto her other side and sighing to herself.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2014, 05:30 PM

As the girl would move away from him, curling into her self, the male would put his ears back in disappointment. His smile would rush off his face and he would look at her a bit longer.

She was hurt, and he wasn't sure if she wanted, no needed someone to be there for her. But the male probably wasn't the right wolf anyway.

His paw slipped away from her, his head soon laying down against it in an effort to go to sleep. And soon his mind would drift off into his dreams, the woman's feeling no longer in his worries.

-Exit Chrono-

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-08-2014, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014, 09:57 PM by Misha.)
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

She would close her eyes and let a few tears fall, letting it go. But, no. She couldn't let all of it go. Especially here, in front of the male. And during a snow storm, she couldn't really find any place to escape her depressive state of mind. So, there she lay, sobbing away at her real feelings that she locked herself away from everyday and cried herself to sleep. Her dreams consisted of what great of a family her and her parents would have made, and possibly even having a better life when her old mate was in it. Sure, she was already part of the Tortuga pack, but she wanted was to be accepted for who she was by as many wolves as it would be allowed.

~Exit Misha~

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive