An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
05-16-2021, 08:49 PM

Seeing that smile cross his face made her want to keep him happy for the rest of their days. She had never experienced anyone with a grin that was expressive as his and and now she wanted to experience it forever. She chuckled and gave him a grin of her own when he promised to keep her to the fact that she would give him a place to belong. She had meant it with her entire heart. His family may have mistreated and tortured him, but no longer. She would make sure that her demon was cared for and treated the way that he deserved. She murred happily when he nipped at her nose and pressed a firm kiss to her lips, making her chuckle and grin when he pulled away again. He was so wonderfully chaotic in the most perfect way. It made no sense and yet some how made perfect sense at the exact same time. He was just Alastor and she was already fully addicted to everything that he was.

She giggled at the string of questions he presented her with, a wide grin across her face. "So you're going to learn about me all in one go, huh...?" she teased as she nipped playfully at his chin. "It's Mendacium... Manea Mendacium..." She held a lot of pride in her family and her name and that showed in her expression as she declared her full name for him. "I have a niece here with me... Nirvana Mendacium... I'm sure she'll love you and hopefully I'm able to bring my brother to Boreas as well, though he's been difficult to track down..." Her smile faltered a little as she thought about her missing brother, not necessarily because he was missing, but because he hadn't been there when they needed him and his absence had put her in a more difficult place than she could have ever planned for.

"My niece - she's still very young... I've raised her as my own daughter, but she knows the truth of what happened so she still very much knows me as her aunt..." She was glad that Alastor had such a love of pups. Hopefully he and Nirvana took well to each other, through she was certain they would. She was sure that one of his next questions would be how Nirvana came to live with her so she figured she might as well go ahead and answer that as well while she was at it. "My sister... She suffered some very serious complications during childbirth... She lived long enough to help with selecting Nirvana as her chosen child, but just as I was finishing the ceremony she began to slip away and requested that I kill her as well to be able to add her own spirit to Nirvana's..." Her ears flicked as she went on, her expression darkening a bit and brows pulling together. "Nirvana's worthless father refused to understand that my sister was going to die one way or another and begged me not to... I followed through with my sister's wishes and he left, refusing to have anything to do with raising his daughter..."

She certainly hadn't needed his help in the end, but it had left her completely alone with a new born pup to protect and fend for on her own. "I sent ravens out in search of our brother so he could assist me with hunting and the like, but he couldn't be found..." She sighed, giving a small shrug of her shoulders. In the end they had made it out on the other side and had grown stronger because of it, but she still wondered where her brother had run off to that made him so impossible to find. It hadn't even been a case of they found him and he refused to join them - he just couldn't be found.

Manea | Temno

Alastor

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!"

Elysium
Advisor

Master Fighter (243)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
05-16-2021, 08:50 PM

Alastor gave a hearty barking laugh when Manea stated he was going to learn all of her in one go. Somehow he doubted he could truly learn the depths and intricacies of a wolf such as herself in one conversation, no matter how long it ran. She was a being that could only be understood and fully comprehended over a long time of exposure and discovery. Fortunately, Alastor had nothing but free time, and Manea seemed all the more willing to spend it with him, so he had ample opportunity to learn her. Her name rang like a bell, clear and bright in his head. Mendacium. Manea Mendacium. That was the name of his lover. His smile grew wider as he repeated her name over and over and over to himself in his head like a mantra. He could see the pride she held for her family in the way she presented herself and introduced herself. He was very much looking forward to seeing how deep that pride ran with her.

Manea then explained that she had traveled to Boreas with her niece, one Nirvana Mendacium, and sought to bring her brother here as well, though it sounded as if she was having trouble finding him. He cocked his head to the side, staring at her quizzically. If it was tracking down a wolf she needed help with, she had unintentionally found herself sleeping with one of the best hunter/trackers in the former Mirovis pack. If he could offer her any help, he would be sure to do so. Manea detailed how she had come to travel with her niece, a pup by the sounds of it, after her sister's untimely passing due to complications of childbirth. His smile faltered, fading, and his eyes lost their spark as an unusual empathy entered them. Alastor was not capable of feeling true empathy for another, but he could understand the feelings of loss, of helplessness. He didn't say anything when Manea mentioned how her sister's mate had refused to end her suffering himself and had simply fled his responsibilities as a husband and father. He scowled, but deep down wondered if he had been in that situation with Lurid not too long ago, would he have had the strength of character to put her down? To kill her, no matter how much of a mercy it was? He couldn't say for sure, but to abandon your own child after an experience like that...

"The bastard was unworthy to father children..." Alastor said, more an affirmed statement than an observation. "Nirvana is in a good place to be with you. I can't wait to meet the little darling!" Once more some of Alastor's childlike brightness returned to his face along with his toothy smile. He did love pups, after all. They were such fun little squishy balls of fur and innocence! "If you need help looking for your brother, I can help you. I used to track wolves all the time for my birth pack." It was a simple offer, but it was all he could do to provide the skills he had been granted to aid her search. "Not to stroke my own ego, but I'm a pretty accomplished hunter of both wolf and prey alike. I can help you hunt, keep you and Nirvana fed and in a stockpile of furs... Maybe even find your brother along the way." What he had really been saying was that whatever Manea needed him to be, he could find a way to provide for her. That's what he had been doing for Lurid for half a year now, providing for and supporting her while she did fuck all for not as much as a single thank you. Not that he needed rewards of any kind, but gestures of appreciation from the ones that supposedly loved you would have been nice.

"Alastor"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
05-16-2021, 08:56 PM

Manea scoffed softly and smirked when Alastor declared that Nirvana's father had been unworthy to father children. She wanted to believe that her sister would have been more careful than that with who she chose as the father of her children, but she also understood how someone's flaws truly rose to the surface in times of stress such as that one. The brightness that came to Alastor's face when he talked about Nirvana and his excitement to meet her made her smile. His obvious love for pups was incredibly endearing and it made her all the more excited to make him a father some day in the not so distant future. If he was this excited to meet a child that wasn't his own, she could only imagine the joy he would have from meeting his own. The longer they revealed parts of themselves to each other the more it felt as if they were perfectly tailored to one another and she grew ever more sure that he wasn't just her soul mate, he wasn't just the demon destined to be interwoven into her bloodline. He was someone that she could truly spend her life with and savor beyond the obvious desire for his perfectly sculpted body.

Her brows lifted with interest when he spoke of his skills he had in tracking and hunting, offering to keep her and Nirvana fed as well as help her find her long lost brother. She had no problem tracking prey and keeping herself and Nirvana fed, but she would never turn down help and she of course would never turn away help with trying to find her brother. She had all but given up on finding him, resigning herself to the fact that perhaps it was time for her to just start repopulating their branch of the Mendacium tree herself instead of trying to gather the few remaining twigs that existed, but if there was a hope that Alastor might come across him she wouldn't turn it down. She grinned and leaned forward to press a lingering kiss to his lips, her claws lightly scratching appreciatively at the back of his neck. She slipped away again after a few moments, replying, "Even if Amator never turns up, I still appreciate the offer... Just your willineness to look for him means the world to me..."

She gave his lips another quick kiss, a grin pulling across her lips. "Shall we get cleaned up and go introduce you to Nirvana then...? She might be asleep by now, but come morning I'm sure she'll want to meet her new uncle..."

Manea | Temno

Alastor

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!"

Elysium
Advisor

Master Fighter (243)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
05-16-2021, 08:57 PM

He was quick to return the soft, lingering kiss back to her lips while she scratched and rubbed along the back of his neck in a small gesture of thanks. She had clearly lost any faith in finding her brother, but it didn't matter to the fire-kissed brute. He would keep his eyes and ears out for any trace of the Mendacium male should he ever turn up around Boreas. If he came around these parts, he would be found. He kissed her back yet again and matched her grin when she mentioned getting cleaned up and heading back to her place to meet her niece—and by proxy, his new adopted niece as well. It was a strange thing for Alastor to consider: he had come to Boreas to find his missing lover and found her with an adopted son, and now he had found his new partner who also had an adopted daughter. The parallels between how his journeys in Boreas had begun was humorous; the dark brute just hoped that was where the similarities ended. He didn't know if he could deal with another hard restart like he had been forced to.

"That sounds splendid, my darling!" he replied, squeezing her in his forelegs before giving one last lick to the end of her nose. He was very eager to see the little pup she had taken on as her child, though a brief pang of regret hit his heart when he thought of Kichi and how the boy he had cared for had gone missing along with Lurid. He could only hope that he was alive somewhere. Alastor waited for her to climb off of him before rolling to join her on his paws, giving a tousle of his fur to shake it free of dirt, then cast his black eyes to the deceased dire wolf they had slain together. "Sorry, my unfortunate fellow, but you did make for an excellent pillow for my partner and I." Alastor released a light laugh as if he had made a perfectly candid joke, then focused his gaze back to Manea, motioning to the entrance and the night beyond with a wave of his paw. "Lead the way, my gorgeous galaxy. Ladies first, and all that!"

"Alastor"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.