Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-17-2021, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2021, 11:04 PM by Lia. Edited 1 time in total.)
She would not have dreamed a world like the one Artorias painted could exist. A place where all wolves could feel welcome, be protected. Their alpha wasn’t a leader because he was the strongest, and believed he could do as he pleased. He was the leader because he had sworn and trained and fought to protect those wolves. All of them.

She could barely fathom someone going through so much effort and trouble to protect others. Not when they had the strength to take what they pleased. It was the most selfless thing she had ever heard of. It was something she was going to be a part of. She shivered in a strange sort of delight at the thought. He was offering her this glimpse, this quiet promise. She wanted it all to be true. She would do anything, anything to keep it.

After admitting her exposure to Alphas, she felt his paw on her cheek, and she let her eyes flutter open again. Having trusted that in a moment of blindness he would not hurt her. It was almost hard to keep her gaze to his. She had never seen someone look at her with such intensity, such conviction before. She shivered delicately beneath that look, reaching her own paw to dare to touch the paw against her check. Knowing he must feel the way she trembled. “Never again, Your Majesty? I would not say no to you. I would never say no to you.”

Speech
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-17-2021, 11:24 PM

He felt the gentle trembling of her beneath his paw when he touched her, saw the surprise in her eyes. It broke his heart and incensed that possessive fire within him. Idalia had been hurt by those in power over her, struck so many times that every touch looked like it invoked primal fear within her. Sirius had told him how some other cultures viewed and used slaves and he had believed him, but it was one thing to hear a story and another to see a delicate fae like Lia shaking before him. Sirius had told him he would have to decide for himself what sort of master he would be if he chose to keep slaves and servants. Artorias was beginning to realize he might have always known what kind he would be.

Lia's paw came up to rest over his on her cheek, as if checking to ensure this was reality. He couldn't fathom the world she had been in, but it didn't matter to him. What mattered was the future he could create for her. She would serve him and Briar faithfully and successfully, and he in turn would see to it that she never feared a physical reprimand again, never went wanting for anything, had a warm bed and a full stomach every night. He gently brushed his digits along the curve of her cheek, feeling silky fur trail between his toes. He gave her a soft reproving look and scoffed when she referred to him as "Your Majesty", wondering just how long it would take him to get his name to feel natural on her tongue.

"There's a difference between a rough you desire and a rough you are forced to take. I will never lay a paw on you to do you harm or force you into anything unpleasant," he countered with gentle words. Artorias was still innocent to the greater world of physical pleasures, and as such had never experienced anything beyond gentle lovemaking with Briar. Would he be the type of wolf to favor that sort of coupling over the softer mating? He was still far too young to know, and Lia sadly knew significantly more about it than he did.  

"Artorias" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-17-2021, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2021, 11:36 PM by Lia. Edited 1 time in total.)
She let her eyes close again as he brushed against the curve of her cheek. His touch was so soft and gentle it left heat in its wake. Her lips parted in a slow breath, through her eyes fluttered open again when he heard her scoff. Her lip curved, just a little, into a smile. Liking his amused frustration more than she cared to say.

“I’ve never been taken with love before, Artorias, I think I might like to feel it, one day.” she admitted to her Master. To the wolf who spoke of the clean line between desire and forceful taking. Her previous Masters certainly had not considered a difference. Or if they had, they had liked the force. Liked to know they were taking something against her will. Liked to hear the soft cries of her pain, perhaps pretending it was pleasure… or simply liking the sound of her suffering. She had seen gentle love making. A male who might have penetrated her in force just moments before, might then take his Wife in gentleness. Right there in front of her, well she put herself back together again.

Speech

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
08-17-2021, 11:50 PM

Artorias did his best to prevent the mounting sympathy for this unfortunate girl from showing on his expression. He didn't want Lia to think he pitied her and that was why he showed her kindness. His heart broke for the girl currently leaning into his paw like it was the only kind affection she'd ever felt in her life. It took a constant reminder that whatever horrors she had faced were in the past to keep him calm, knowing that he had the power and the capacity to make every day from now on a good experience for her. She confessed that she'd never felt sex with love before, and confessed that she would like to feel it one day. Artorias swallowed hard through the lump in his throat, keeping his eyes on hers so they wouldn't wander and his mind wouldn't jump back to her first iteration of a "massage". No, he was committed to Briar—but he was also a young man in the midst of his adolescence. Urges couldn't be tamed, only contained.

"You have a lot of life ahead of you, Lia. We both do. There's many days ahead, and you never know what will happen in each one. And like I said before... maybe one day." He could not give a commitment to Idalia, but nor was she looking for one from him specifically. But they were still both yearlings; they each had many years to grow, to see where life took them, and whether their stories would take more intimate twists and turns, or if perhaps she would find someone for herself. The future was a variable, but a small part of him kept a hope that she wouldn't be forced to go without knowing that sort of heated, loving touch.

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-17-2021, 11:55 PM
She offered him a faint smile, not understanding his need to offer her such comforting words, but appreciating them all the same. She started up the massaging she had paused somewhere amidst their conversation, pressing her paws at the base of his spine where his neck started. “Relax, my Lord, I’m sure our Warlord will be along with dinner soon, and it sounds as though the journey home will be a long one.” She encouraged him.

She moved a paw to push gently at his side, indicating for him to lie flat on his belly once more. She had learnt tireless energy for such tasks, and planned to continue it for some time. Perhaps once Sirius came back with their food, her young master would need to be roused from a slumber started by her paws.

Speech

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

08-18-2021, 12:28 AM

Idalia started up her wonderfully massaging paws again, beginning at the base of his neck and working her way down his back. She encouraged him to relax, and Artorias felt that he might drift off to sleep if he got any more relaxed than he already was. "My name is Artorias..." he grumbled drowsily while he rolled onto his stomach as her urging, allowing her paws more freedom to move over his body as she saw fit. With his head resting on his paws and his eyes closed, Art could feel the pull of sleep dragging him further and further away from the conscious world. Lia's paws beckoned him into total relaxation, and just before he drifted out of consciousness, he gave a deep sigh. "Absinthe was right... You're perfect..." he mumbled, and then he was gone, his breathing slow and heavy, every burden and stress released from his tense muscles. The unconscious wolf was total putty in Lia's supremely capable paws.

One big happy family

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-18-2021, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 12:35 AM by Lia. Edited 1 time in total.)
“Yes, I know, My Lord” she agreed as he rolled to his stomach. She was leaning her knees against his side now, balancing over him as her forepaws worked their magic. She wouldn’t have dared to sass any of her previous Masters, but it came to her a little too easily with this young one.

As she slowly worked her way up and down his back, his voice turned to soft sleepy rumbles, admitting her perfection. Mentioning the wolf that had, in the end, found her a way out of her horrors. Yes, she would remember Absinthe with fondness. “Sleep, My Lord” she whispered, knowing by his breathing that he already was. She let her paws fall still, surveying the sleeping young Lord for a long moment, then leaning forward, she kissed his sleeping nose. “You are something special, Lord Artorias, I will protect you with my life.” she promised the asleep wolf, before pulling away from him. She picked up the coat she had been resting on, and draped it over his shoulder, knowing that it could get cold in this climate.

Then, leaving him asleep and warm, she moved to a wall of the cave, and curled up into a tiny ball against the hard stone, a rare smile on her face. Feeling safe. Safe, safe, safe, as she let her own eyes drift closed.

Speech

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-18-2021, 12:41 AM
It took some time to track down pretty in the unfamiliar territory. Even with Marshal running ariel support. By the time he found the deer, and was able to bring it down, it was truly late. Holding its foot in his mouth, he dragged it to the cave that the others had set up. The fire guiding him.

He found Bast guarding the entrance, and looking aside found Art splayed out snoring on and under two different coats, and Adalia curled into a tiny ball in the corner. Snorting, he trotted forward and gently shook the boy. “Wake up Artorias, you should eat.” He suggested, knowing the boy had eaten little all day. As the younger wolf's familiar fiery gaze began to open he added softly under his breath. “We could have spared her a coat”

"Sirius Fatalis"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

08-18-2021, 12:51 AM

Artorias hadn't been asleep long enough for dreams to truly set in, but the slumber he did have was deep and relaxing, thanks in no small part to Idalia's wonderful care. That sleep didn't last long, however, as he was awoken abruptly by a large paw shaking him, and eyes shooting open to find Sirius leaning over him. His mind was groggy, but he was able to pick up the words Seer was saying. Food was here, he should eat, he... should have spared her a coat? Artorias gave Seer a confused look, then followed his icy blue eyes over to Lia, asleep in the corner, curled up with no coat as a mattress or blanket.

"I did give her-" His words cut off as he sat up and felt the extra fur slide off of his body. He glanced down at it, lifting it in his paws when he realized it was the one she had been lying on. Realization dawned on his face. "She gave me her coat," he said, looking back over to the fireborne fae. Idalia... You didn't have to do that... He looked up at Sirius and gave him a nod, taking the fur coat in his jaws and carrying it over to her. He draped it across her shoulders, then rested a paw on her shoulder and gently shook her to wake her.

"Hey, Lia," he spoke softly while she came back into consciousness, greeting her with a small smile. "Sirius is back with some food. Did you want to eat, or would you like to go back to sleep?" He glanced over her again with the fur now blanketing her and fixed her with a look that thanked her and admonished her for giving up her coat for him. "Thank you for looking out for me too, but this is yours. You can use it as a blanket or a bed, but I want you to have it, okay?"

One big happy family

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-18-2021, 01:36 AM
She wasn’t sure when exactly she drifted off to sleep, but she knew when she awoke. She came to suddenly, the startling thought flashing across her mind did I sleep in? She was already pushing herself into a submission posture, mind flitting to what needs she would be meeting… when she realised it was Art looking down on her. She gave him a sheepish expression. He seemed to get a little emotional when he saw the signs of her traumas.

He was also telling her off with her eyes for giving him the extra blanket. She fixed the sheepish smile on her face for a little longer. She hadn’t even felt him throw it back over her, she must have been deeper asleep then usual.

“I’ll eat, thank you” she said, knowing it had bene some times since she had last eaten the boney remains of whatever the guards had tossed at them. At his strange request with the blanket, she gave him a funny look. He really was new to this entire thing? Had he never had a slave before? “We don’t have possessions” she reminded him kindly, before slipping out from under the blanket to go bow to the Warlord.

Speech

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
08-18-2021, 01:39 AM
He quirked an eyebrow and shook his head, amused at Arts admittance. “You’ll have to watch that one” he warned. She was young, which meant she had been even younger when she had first become a slave. Her behavior would be pretty heavily indoctored in her now.

He started to carve up the meat while Art made his way over to the slave, draping a blanket over her. There was an impressive amount of Sirius in Artorias. Possessiveness, protectiveness. A greater kindness and stability, that came from a proper upbringing among family. Sometimes it made Sirius wonder if he hadn’t gotten drunk one night…

Shaking his head at his own thoughts, he looked up as Idalia made her way over to him. With a cheeky sort of eye for trouble, he pulled out the biggest, juiciest parts of the meat and tossed them before her. “Eat up, girl” he ordered.

"Sirius Fatalis"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

08-18-2021, 01:55 AM

Artorias felt some comfort in his heart when he saw Lia wake with a start, then immediately settle back down when she saw him and realized where she was and what was going on. He stepped back as she rose so they could join Sirius, who was in the process of butchering his kill. Idalia made a comment about not being permitted possessions, and at first Artorias wanted to refute her, to let her know that she could now, but he realized that fighting against what she'd had ingrained into her brain from such a young age would be futile. If he wanted to break Lia free from her indoctrination and programming, he would have to do so gradually and using the slavers' own methods against them.

"Okay, fair enough," he said, then pointed to the fur coat with a paw. "Then in that case, I'm ordering you to use that as a blanket or a bed tonight, and as a coat until we get back to the Armada." He shot her a roguish smirk; he'd still get his way of knowing she was warm and comfortable and she would be following his command. Can't outwit me today, Idalia! As they both came before the Warlord, Artorias watched while Seer tossed Lia the tenderloins and passed them to her, which he had no doubt would shock the young girl.

"You heard the Warlord. Better get started, that's a lot of meat," he said with good-humored jest in his voice while he got to watch Lia reel and enjoy her meal. He helped himself to a portion of the fresh meat, sitting around the fire to eat and fill his now growling stomach. "Thanks, Seer," he said with an appreciative glance to his godfather. "If you're tired, you should ask Lia to give you a massage. She gives amazing massages!" Of course, Artorias left out the bit about her trying to massage other parts of him, but he didn't think Sirius needed to hear about how he nearly got an unexpected blowjob from his new servant girl.

One big happy family

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-18-2021, 02:03 AM
She couldn’t help it. Completely, and absolutely against her will, she laughed. He had her. Artoris had very neatly boxed her in and left her no room to escape. For once, the idea of no escape was met with absolute happiness. The fading ring of her laughter shocked even her. When was the last time she had made such a noise? When had she ever done so to a Master?

And then, just to add the icing to the cake, that tough gruff Warlord that had barely said two words to her tossed her the first choice of meat. The fatty, juicy, meaty portions that had certainly never crossed her path before. She looked at the meat, she looked at the Warlord. She looked at Artorias, whose laughing voice added to the order. “Mad, you're all utterly mad” she whispered.

Still, an order was an order, no matter how strange it might be. She cautiously bent down, and tore off a small piece of the meat, and chewed. It almost melted in her mouth, she had never had part of the carcass so soft before. An involuntary groan escaped her lips, and she grabbed the meat and scurried back to her corner before either wolf could change their minds. Lifting her head only to say “I would be more than happy to accommodate any such request, Warlord”

Speech

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-18-2021, 02:06 AM
The Warlord's twinkling eyes turned to Art as the other boy thanked him. Idalia might be a challenge, but he had a feeling that rising to it would be a lesson to Artorias. Idalia would be a happy, pampered slave before she even knew what hit her.

He laughed again when Idalia grabbed her meat and scampered away, before turning back to Artorias. ‘She could use a few good meals in her, but I know you’ll see to it” as for the other request. He raised his eyes to Idalia, then turned slowly to Artorias. “My Wife would not be happy to hear I was receiving massages but thank you” he said wryly.

"Sirius Fatalis"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

08-18-2021, 02:20 AM

Seeing the absolute ecstatic bliss in Idalia's eyes brought another bout of laughter from the young wolf, watching while she scurried away with her meal after giving a groan of euphoria. He wore a crooked grin while he turned back to the Warlord, nodding assent to his assessment of the slave girl. "For as long as I can, I will," he replied, very consciously aware that sooner rather than later he would need to return to the pack in the south and resume his duties there. Artorias gave Seer a confused look, completely missing the double entendre of the term "massage", thinking only of how Idalia had relaxed him like no other. Although he guessed once you got married, only one wolf could give you massages. If that was the case, that sounded terrible.

"Suit yourself. They're incredible though, put me right to sleep," he said, still oblivious to Seer's meaning. Artorias ate the remainder of his meal quickly, his body thankful for the nourishment and the rest it was getting. "Thank you for bringing me on this trip, Sirius—and for teaching me everything. I've learned so much with you and the Armada, and you've treated me like an adult from the start, so... thank you." He licked the blood from his muzzle and teeth before giving the Warlord a grateful smile. He still had a few more weeks with the Armada, but even now he felt like he'd grown so much in his short time with his godfather. He'd experienced things he never knew existed, learned how to deal with situations he might encounter in his reign, and made valuable connections within the Armada. Day by day, Artorias felt like he was becoming more like the man he was meant to be.

One big happy family

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-18-2021, 09:31 PM
The Warlord watched Idalia eat from the corner of his eye as he settled over his own meal. Artorias having already taken his share. He was content in that Art still seemed oblivious at the extra services of a slave. Perhaps with his commitment to Briar, he would never find out. The Warlord himself - having not become a Warlord until after he met Zee, had never crossed that boundary. He thought of Iris, and what she had suffered through.

Art’s appreciation pulled a warm smile from Sirius, and he inclined his head. “I’m just glad you’ll have a few experiences to think on after this.” He said. When he had gone to the Hallows to drag Art home with him, it had been done out of selfishness and possession. Zees return, and the general nature of Art had turned it into exactly what Sirius promises. Some one on one time between the two wolves to help teach Art.

Getting up and stretching, he started to pile up the scraps and “-No, Idalia, don’t trouble yourself, I’ve got it” he told her as she started to do exactly that. Shaking his head at the girl, he took the remains outside and buried them to keep scavengers from troubling their sleep. “Get some shut eye, both of you”

"Sirius Fatalis"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

08-18-2021, 11:01 PM

With their meal finished, Artorias watched Lia eat near ravenously from where she lay deeper in the cave. He wondered just how mistreated and malnourished the poor girl must have been by the slavers. The more time he spent understanding her and her experiences, the more he felt he was starting to understand what Sirius meant about giving wolves a chance at a new life and the opportunity to lift themselves up. If anything, that was how he wanted to be: an enabler, a provider, a protector. A shield that guarded his wolves. He thought about his mothers; how would they react if they knew what he had done and the motives behind his actions? Would they be proud of him for saving a life? Would they scold him for dealing with slave masters to begin with? But what would have happened to Idalia if he hadn't come along?

When Sirius rose, so too did Artorias to help gather up the remains of their meal. He glanced up when Seer stopped Lia with a sharp retort, catching sight of the servant girl frozen mid-stride over to them. He snickered and moved back into the cave while Sirius disposed of the scraps outside, returning to his bed and settling down in the now much warmer cave. "And remember, that fur is yours to use, as I ordered," he reminded Lia with a smirk, but a dead serious look in his eyes. He did not want to wake up to find she'd given up her bedding for him again. The nights were chilly up here, and the last thing he wanted was for her to freeze through the night. Curling up on himself and relaxing into the pelt, he glanced over Lia's way to give her a simple, "Good night, Idalia," before offering the same to Sirius. Full and warm, it didn't take long for Artorias to drift back off into slumber.

One big happy family

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
08-18-2021, 11:13 PM
She was accustomed to being the one doing the work around the place. She froze at the Warlord's order, his stern, heavy eyes upon her until she ceased her actions to help, letting him take the scraps from her and Art and head out to bury them. Her belly felt over full and she wondered if she might be sick. Eating so much rich meat all at once can’t be good for her, but it was ingrained to eat what and when she could.

The Warlord returned to them and bid them to sleep. Prompting Art to turn to her and further push his order. [b ]”Yes, My Lord” [/b] she said meekly, straightening out ‘her’ rug with a shake. She settled it besides Art’s - giving him a quick glance to see if he protested - before curling up into a very tight ball in the bed, her toes tucked away, and her tail draped over her nose. “Good night, My Lord” she murmured.

Speech