gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
05-07-2014, 01:26 AM
Guuuh I want one but at the same time I don't. Why must you two do this to me?

Sound

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-07-2014, 02:57 PM
Name: Silence Destruction
litter 2
Gender Female
Alignment Neutral Good
Appearance: Silence Destruction has a tall, lanky frame. Favouring in agility and speed rather than brute strength. Muscle will focus mainly around the legs and jaw. The young woman's coat is a creamy white/beige colour. Starting about midway up her torso, speckles of slate grey and chocolate brown mixes and grows dense until it turns into a solid storm silver over her back. The occasional dot of off white is seen here and there. His colour combination creeps onto the tail and all the way onto the tip of the muzzle, but here it's mostly brown. The same chocolate brown coats her ears. Socks on her two front feet share this colour, with two white stripes sloping around each. Silence's eyes are a deep gold, flecked with lighter and darker shapes. They beautifully reflect the light of day.
Personality:
Silence is a warm-hearted, helpful person. She does her work conscientiously and has a pronounced organizing talent. She often feels that she's committed to traditional values. The family in particular is extremely important to her. Her greatest pleasure is making herself useful and taking care of other people.

But, Silence does not like pushing herself to the fore; she prefers to fulfill her tasks out of the limelight. The girl is a real workaholic; very reliable and nothing is too much for her when it is a question of completing a project. Thoroughness, conscientiousness and sense of duty I'd her strongest points. She prefers established and familiar situations to new and unknown situations.

In dealing with others, Silence is considerate and obliging; she is always happy to put aside her own requirements in the interest of her family and friends. Her den is mostly very well cared-for, cosy and tidy. Her perfectionism on the one hand and her aversion to delegating tasks on the other hand often lead to her taking on too much both professionally and privately. January cannot stand discord; conflicts make her very unhappy. One could almost describe her as being harmony-addicted - and this sometimes leads the fea to strongly neglecting herself and her own wishes because she are unable to bring themselves to put up a fight.
Silence dreams of one day of meeting someone and having a family with them. She holds her friends very close but can be hurt if her friendship is taken for granted.

Silence never took after her close family. She heard snippets about Novel, through snippets from her father, who'd left and hoped that one day she could follow them.

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-11-2014, 01:57 PM
Ballad may now be playe by Croa, remember you have to keep her active to keep her.

Silence now belongs to Rina =]

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-11-2014, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014, 03:27 PM by Novella.)
Name: Soliloquy Destruction
Litter: 3
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Personality: With his father dying during the early stages of his childhood, there was a need for someone else to fill this vacancy, become a male role model for Soliloquy to admire and look up to. The position of course would fall to his older siblings, and given that he was so young and easily manipulated, it was the eldest brother Scorpion that would step in and use this to his advantage, gradually starting to build the child in his mold. Soliloquy was simply grateful for the attention and couldn?t help but grant this wish as he began to look up to his brother, mimicking his actions.
Although he is now older and able to think for himself, the boy would still obediently follow his brother to the ends of the earth. A loyalty remains in place of course for all of his Destruction family members, though Scorpion certainly holds the title of favourite and is perhaps the only wolf he?d ever follow without a question and perhaps the only one he would place before himself.
This cruelly manipulative nature has found its way into his personality, for now quieter he certainly lacks the charm of Scorpion, though he tries his best to succeed in becoming like his brother.
Design/Appearance: Design 8
Standing at 36? of height, Soliloquy is certainly a fairly large boy. Rather lanky at the moment, his body currently isn?t fully in proportion and he has yet to fill out a little more though certainly has potential of becoming quite powerful.
His fur is mostly untainted, white in colour and taking more after his mother in appearance. Perhaps, with his brown eye markings however it?d be better to compare his appearance to his grandmother Poem, for it certainly seems that they have come from his father?s side of the family. The marking does take a likeness to Adrenaline?s, though with slight difference a line starts on his muzzle, stretching to the corner of his eye, underlining and circling around the outside and top before joining a marking upon his brow.
RP sample: We may have had one or two threads?

OK, I'm weak I couldn't help myself
To be fair, it's probably about time I had a darker aligned character though, and Scorpion can have fun manipulating his baby brother - if only to help me play someone a little less good xD

Ballad

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2014, 02:40 PM
Already got her up to be accepted. :D

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
05-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Omg Eld how can I ban you with an application like that? Soliloquy belongs to Eldarwen