Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-25-2023, 06:21 PM

He remained seated, watching her as she seemed to think through his request. Things between them felt like they were destined to be complicated. From hate, to passion, to uncertainty. Her second request cut sharp and unexpectedly. He let out a sharp breath of his own in surprise. Surprise on how it hurt that she didn’t, and with how much he wanted to change that.

She rose up to meet his superior height and pressed her lips to his. He wrapped a paw gently about her. Cradling her against him. Returning the affection in a long, drawn out kiss. When they parted for air, he looked down at her bright eyes and ran a large paw carefully between her ears. Affectionate, soft, like the look in his eyes. “I want you to be able to trust me, as well.” He said softly. “What can I do to earn it?”

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
05-31-2023, 01:36 PM

As she leaned up to kiss him, Sirius wrapped one big, strong paw around her back, pulling Isa into him and holding her close. It felt nice. It felt really nice. How long had it been since she'd felt desired like this? And, despite her lack of total trust in him, Sirius made her feel safe. It was... nice.

Once their kiss ended, the pair pulled back just enough to breathe and Sirius questioned her. A faint smile lifted the corners of Isa's maw and she gave a little one-shouldered shrug. "Just be patient with me. Keep doing exactly what you're doing." Isa extended her neck and placed a little kiss to the brute's dark chin. She wanted to trust him but she didn't know what she was trusting him with. He'd said before that he didn't know what he could give her. Because of that, she didn't know what she could safely give him in return. Time together, moments like these, that would give both of them the answers to their questions.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-31-2023, 01:51 PM
The Warlord hummed softly in the back of his throat. A content sound. While he could not deny the physical desire he had for the woman in front of him, nor his physical needs, what she spoke of sounded agreeable to him. Little moments already acclimated behind them. Building something between them. He met her gaze, his own burning with a desire for her. There was a large part of him that burned hot. It wanted to have his way with the petite woman before him, to satisfy the cravings her presence churned inside of him. Another part of him enjoyed the slow route. He was old enough to appreciate taking the time to build something lasting. But it was still a battle inside of him. 

He leaned down and pressed another kiss to her lips. "Perhaps I will keep my last request for now. Never know when it might come in handy" he teased softly. "Will you walk with me?" He asked then, nudging his head towards the door of the training room.

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
05-31-2023, 02:04 PM

Sirius gave her yet another kiss, then said that he was going to keep his request. He teased her a bit and a low, throaty chuckle rumbled from the woman. She flashed him a smile and shook her head. "You cheeky devil." It didn't bother her. In fact, Isa liked the playfulness in the gesture. He could spring a request on her whenever he wanted and she would have to comply. Interesting. Interesting.

When asked to walk with him, the woman nodded and settled in beside the Warlord. She didn't know where they were going and she really didn't care. Today she was thoroughly enjoying his company. It was easy today. There was a balance between them that she had yearned for.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

05-31-2023, 03:07 PM
With her agreement he led her from the training room and back down into the Col. They passed by the route that would lead up to his home, and he grabbed the cost he had left hanging up to dry. He turned and gently settled the polar bear coat across her shoulders. It was cleaned of stains and dried to fluffiness. As he tied it gently his eyes fell on her again. "So, what [i] do [\i] I get for saving your little twice." He mused, amusement pulling at the corners of his muzzle.

As they spoke, he directed them once  more. Leading them to the start of First Light Point. The wind was already starting to pick up, a summer storm in the making. his keen eyed navigator, Keahi, had already scouted out the storm. It wouldn't be long now before it reached the Armadas borders.

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
05-31-2023, 03:59 PM

As the pair walked out of the training area, Sirius seemed to pull her bear skin cloak from nowhere. It was sparkling clean once more and, as he settled it around her shoulders, she could smell whatever herbed soaps had been used. The man's words met dark ears and Isa erupted into bell-like laughter, her blue eyes closing with mirth. "You get my undying gratitude, good sir." One paw raised and twisted in the air with a flourish. "Respect, admiration... what more could a gentleman ask for?" The fae's icy eyes glinted mischievously. To imply that he needed more would be admitting that he wasn't a gentleman at all. She wasn't sure if he wanted to be a gentleman or a cad.

Surprisingly, Sirius led her back to the path that led up to First Light Point. One brow arched in question, but she remained quiet, simply following wherever he would lead. On the wind she could smell rain. It was a lovely smell and Isa made a small sound of pleasure in her throat. At this rate, they might very well be caught in the rain. She'd have to wash her cloak again, but Isa wouldn't mind getting a little wet. Not at all.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

05-31-2023, 04:56 PM
"...for the ladies to throw themselves at my paws." He said in a deep rumble, his eyes amused and teasing. He didn't need wolves, had never intended to find another and still found the idea frightening. But here she was, and he hadn't scared her off yet.

"Keahi said there's a big storm moving in" he said before starting up the path. Giving her the option before going any further. "From First Light Point you'll be able to feel the lightning on the tip of your tongue." Andy wouldn't begrudge them the use of her observation building once the lightning came out, and it was equipped with lightning rods to deflect lightning harmlessly into the ground. "If you wish to watch it with me"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
06-01-2023, 11:29 PM

Isa wrinkled her nose in fake displeasure at Sirius' mention of wanting the ladies to fall at his paw. "Oh, is that all?" The blue fae scoffed. "Well, we'll see if we can find some ladies that can put up with you." She shook her head but there was a smile on her maw.

As they continued moving up the path, Sirius informed her just where they were going. "Lightning on the tongue, eh?" It was an intriguing thought. Of course she wanted to watch the storm with him. Standing on her tip toes, Isa placed a kiss to the dire brutes cheek. "I'm rather enjoying our time together today. It would be a pity to cut it short." That was her way of telling him yes, she would go wherever he wished.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

06-01-2023, 11:49 PM

“I suppose I only need one” He said, giving her a significant glance. Just one to fall at his paws. So long as it was the right one. As they stood at the base of the path, she reached up and kissed his cheek. He already felt himself dipping his head slightly down. Meeting her part way. Giving her access to his cheek, without stealing a kiss for herself. Him smile was soft and genuine as he looked at the little fae. Somewhere, since meeting her, he realised some of the pain had abated. There was relief in his heart, that mixed with the anguish.

“It would be a pity” He agreed, and led them up the mountain path. They had come this way before. As friends, as enemies, and now as something… else. The wind was truly howling by the time they reached the top. He could feel it sifting through his coat, and chilling his toes. “Do you want to sit outside for some of it, or head into Andy’s Star building?” He asked her.

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
06-02-2023, 12:00 AM

Isa released a throaty little chuckle at Sirius admitted to only needing one woman. In typical teasing fashion, the woman replied. "Mmm, well when you find her, let me know." He leaned down reflexively as she stretched upwards and accepted the kiss that she placed on his cheek. It was amusing to the woman and she gave him another little peck for good measure.

Once they were at the top, Sirius asked if she wanted to sit outside or go inside to watch the storm. "Let me put my coat inside, then we can sit outside for a time. I'd like to smell the rain." On nimble little paws, Isa loped towards the structure and slid out of her cloak. She placed it safely aside then moved back out to sit beside the big man. Tail curled around her hip and she fit herself against his side. She'd become comfortable touching him in such a short time. This was amusing to her as well. With a soft little chuckle, Isa directed her gaze to the oncoming storm.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

06-06-2023, 05:12 PM

“I suppose that depends…” Sirius said, a soft growl entering his voice. “Might want to mind your footing there, Isa” He said as he playfully bumped her. Putting a little force into the motion.

They reached the top and Isa decided on sitting outside. The Warlord was glad, he too would rather be in the thick of it. Using the Observation more as a safe place to stop the lightning from striking them, then somewhere to wait out the whole storm. He opened the door for Isa so she could enter and take off her cot. No doubt wanting it to keep dry so she could warm herself in it after. There were other coats in there as well, and he grabbed one of those to throw over her shoulders. Not as thick as the polar bear, but it would keep some of the cold from her coat while they were outside.

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
08-10-2023, 12:34 PM

Sirius teased, giving her a little push and Isa released a gasp of surprise. "Already trying to get rid of me, eh?" she joked in return. Once she was settled beside him, Sirius placed a different fur across her shoulders and the blue fae gave an appreciative nod. Yes, she wanted to keep her own coat in pristine shape, but she did appreciate the warmth that it gave her. This replacement coat wasn't as warm, but it was warm enough. Especially when she was pressed up beside the giant heater of a brute.

As the pair sat side by side, Isa rested her head against the dire giants shoulder. Her icy gaze looked into the distance, watching the oncoming storm. Speaking her thoughts aloud, Isa gave a soft little hum in her throat and, in her delicate, accented tones, spoke. "I wonder what the future holds for us." Not just the pair of them, but wolfkind as a whole.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-17-2023, 07:46 PM

“Get rid of you when you're falling at my feet? Not likely” He teased back. Content to lean against her. The observation post was excellent for watching the stars, which also meant it was perfect for watching a storm. He had always loved the distant sound of thunder, and the patter of rain falling above him. Lately, storms were bitter-sweet, but he felt like each one hurt that spot in his heart a little less. Was he healing? Did he want to heal? When he was with Isa, he felt that the answer was yes. Alone, he worried he worried it was the same as forgetting. A dishonour to her memory.

He gave a contented sigh as he felt her head against his shoulder. The sound of rain got louder, signalling the storm was approaching overhead. He almost sprouted some platitude on the tip of his tongue. But this was Isa, and she deserved more of him than that. Deserved to hear what was in his heart. “I don’t really trust the future any more. At least in the here and now, everything is okay.”

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
08-24-2023, 08:57 PM

Sirius retorted and Isa gave a soft huff. "Tripping me doesn't count, Warlord." She quite enjoyed the back and forth between them. It was so easy. In the span of a day, they'd found their balance. It just took the pair shaking one another up a bit so that they could settle correctly. It was nice.

The weather picked up, the chill wind whipping the fae's cerulean fur this way and that. It would have been worse had she not been wearing the coat. It would have been much worse if she didn't have Sirius' big body to be her shield. The woman continued to lean against his shoulder, simply enjoying this moment in time.

A response to her absent query soon came and Isa nodded once. She could understand the lack of trust for the future. They had both lost a part of their heart with no warning. She was under the firm belief that if you didn't try, you'd never know, however. "Well, Warlord..." Isa cast her icy gaze up towards the brutes handsome face, "I'll do my best to make the present great for however long I'm in it."

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-24-2023, 09:06 PM

“Are you telling me there's no falling?” He asked back, a mixture of lightness in his voice, and something else. The hint of something more. He already knew that he was heavily attracted to Isa, and her kidnapping had pushed him to an edge. But still a part of him held back, afraid to take the plunge. To give himself something else to lose.

He bared a part of his heart to her, and in return she caught his gaze. He held her eyes, wondering what was going on behind that beautiful face of hers. “how do you intend to make the present great?” He asked, voice falling even softer. He kept his gaze to hers, enjoying every moment of those pale green eyes.

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
08-24-2023, 09:24 PM

Sirius replied but there was something else in his voice now. A softness. A sense of vulnerability, perhaps? Isa huffed lightly. "If you're tripping me, then I'm definitely falling, am I not?" Standing on tiptoe, the blue woman placed another soft kiss on the man's chin. "And you've been there to pick me up every time so far." There were bits of Sirius that reminded Isa of her late husband. That sense of safety was the same. Not just from a physical perspective, but today she felt as though she could tell the man anything and he wouldn't judge her for it.

Her promise to make things great seemed to intrigue him and Isa gave a throaty chuckle, lips peeling back to flash perfect whites for just a moment. "The same thing that I always do." Her paw settled atop his and her cheek rested on his shoulder once more as she looked out over the storm. "I'll live with no regrets and I'll utilize the time that I'm given to live life to the fullest. I'll make the lives of those around me bright and shining by caring for them with all my heart."And she meant it. Every word.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-24-2023, 09:30 PM

As she kissed his cheek, he leaned down and nipped behind her ear. “I will always try to catch you” He whispered while his muzzle still lingered there. He meant the words, as well. He would try, even if the vulnerability of doing so was frightening. She was an astonishingly frustrating, vexing, and wonderful woman. First he had tried to hold power over her, then he had hated her. That hate had fallen away with an ease that shocked him.

As she explained the meaning behind her words, he put on a mock sigh, resting his head gently above her. “And here I thought you had something a little more specific[i] and [i] immediate in mind” He said with feigned sorrow.

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
08-24-2023, 09:39 PM

If Isa could have purred at the brute's initial promise, she would have. Since she couldn't purr, the fae gave a little wiggle of her shoulders. "And I'll catch you as well, Warlord." In whatever way she could, she would catch him.

Another throaty chuckle left Isa as Sirius spoke with dry sarcasm. Two could play at that game. The woman feigned ignorance, bluegreen eyes going wide and lashes batting. "We could go back down the mountain and I'll make you a nice snack." Isa then nipped the brutes dark shoulder lightly, giving him a gentle push. "Or we could head back into that shelter and I can give you a treat right now." The woman wasn't shy in the slightest. They were both adults. If they wanted to act like adults, then they very well could. She was willing... but was he?

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-24-2023, 09:50 PM

“I’d like that” The possessive bastard Warlord was normally the one doing the catching. He was the head of the family, and the responsibility of them was his own. But it might be nice to have another to catch him, every once in a while. He nipped her skin again, playfully. “I’ll even try not to squish you on the way down” He teased her.

A snack? She was the snack. As she nipped at him and attempted to push his heavy bulk, he playfully grabbed her waist with a paw, drawing her a little closer to him. “I’m not ready to leave this mountain” He said, his voice a teasing, warning rumble. He released her as she spoke of… another sort of treat. His teeth pulled at her ear on their way back up. “I do like to savour my desserts” He said agreebly, moving to hold the shelter door open for her. His eyes already heavy with desire.

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
08-24-2023, 10:06 PM

The fae's second offer seemed to intrigue him and he growled low, nibbling her ear. His comment about desserts brought a genuine belly laugh from the blue woman and she rose to her paws, flicking Sirius lightly with the tip of her tail. "Dessert? Sirius Fatalis... I believe that you just called me sweet."

He held the door for her and Isa sauntered within, shrugging out of the wet coat and setting it aside so that she could move further into the shelter. Lust darkened her eyes, but there was something else within as well. Trust. She was trusting him. With a beckoning smile, Isa led the dire giant to the pile of coats, spreading them out a bit to make a sufficiently soft area. She would make a point to wash these herself later.

Isa rested upon the furs, her tail flicking like a contented cat. "Well, Warlord. Now that you have me here, what do you want from me?" There was a sparkle in her eye; an invitation. Whatever he wanted, she would give.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nobody's prey Dreamer's Col 11:38 AM, 04-28-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024