Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-14-2023, 10:17 PM

Her sounds of pleasure drove him, and he breathed hard against her as he moved quick motions, the pressure inside of him building and building, and then suddenly released. He collapsed lightly against her. His body was loose and relaxed as he freed her paws, and instead moved to wrap a paw around her, digging into the soil beneath her back to do so. He kissed the tender spot at the base of her neck as he caught his breath, his heart hammering in his chest. He closed his eyes, nuzzling into her cheek as he took a moment of respite.

“Your turn, little rabbit” he whispered in her air, before grabbing her and rolling them both once more. Placing the smaller wolf on top of him. He looked up at her, and brushed the back of his paw gently down her side. “You're beautiful, Isa.” He told her with stark honesty. “What would you do with me, if I said you could do whatever you wanted?” He asked.

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-14-2023, 10:35 PM

Sirius quickened and Isa did her best from her trapped position to roll her hips in tandem. All at once the pressure within her became too much to bear and her body exploded into a million pieces. There was no time, no space, no flood and no pack. There was only intense, searing pleasure as the pair reached their climax together. Had sex ever been better than this?

Stars danced in Isa's vision and she released a small groan as Sirius rolled them, depositing her on top once more. Little flashes of pleasure were still zipping through her body like tiny strikes of lightning. Heavy lids covered the woman's icy eyes as she gave in to the pleasure, letting it run its course. A paw stroking along her side brought those eyes back open. He called her beautiful and the lust in her eyes shifted to something else. Something more affectionate. Love? Was there love in her eyes?

A question was posed and Isa thought about it for a moment. There were two ways that she could take this conversation. She could be a dirty little thing and tell him what she wanted to do with him, or she could be a sentimental thing and tell him that, if she could do anything with him, she would keep him with her, always.

In the end, she said nothing.

Isa slid backwards until her toes touched earth. Gently, she moved off of Sirius' body, looking down at him with an expression of contemplation. Minty eyes rested upon his manhood and, with one pointed look up the length of his body to his face, Isa grinned. A moment later, he was sheathed within the heat of her mouth. This was what she wanted to do to him and she did it well.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-14-2023, 10:48 PM

Silence greeted his question, and he watched her silently. Curious to see what she would do. Would she run again? He wasn’t entirely sure if he would catch her. He was still feeling spent from their love making. That satisfied, tired feeling ran through his bones. A part of him thought he could sleep, and he wouldn’t mind curling up with Isa. But he was also game for whatever she had on her mind.

She slipped off his stomach, and he let her go, through his eyes followed her. A hint of longing and… something else in their depths. A sort of deep affection that could be called by other names. Just perhaps none he was entirely ready to say yet. She was watching him, and he wished he could read her thoughts. What was going on behind those sweet, icy eyes of hers?

Her eyes fell on a certain member, and then rose across his body. At the look in her expression, the heat in her eyes, and that teasing grin he decided he wasn’t actually that tired after all. Sure enough, he found himself very much awake a moment later. His paws dug into the earth as he began to pant. He had never been touched in this way before, and he found his paws stretching, his heart rate kicking up, and his breathing coming in short pants. “Isa.” He groaned her name, his eyes mostly closing, and his head tilting backwards.

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-14-2023, 10:56 PM

The surprise on the brute's handsome face was worth her efforts. Every little sound and gasp and scrape of claws on grass fueled the fire within Isa. The woman wouldn't brag, but she was very, very good at this. With an expert tongue, she worked him into a fervor, the muscles in her neck flexing with each downward motion. One paw shifted to brace her weight while the other lifted, moving up to gently cup and fondle his furry bits.

As Isa moved over Sirius, enjoying the power that she was holding over him, her eyes always fought to stay locked on his face. With her motion and his writhing, it wasn't always easy, but every moment that she could, Isa's gaze watched his face. Each breath and groan was caught with swiveling ears. They ate up the sounds and his pleasure brought her pleasure. Seeing Sirius give all of himself to her this way... Isa moaned around him before picking up the pace, wrapping her mouth and tongue around him until he came undone.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-14-2023, 11:02 PM

And come undone he did. He was putty in her hands, gasping and moaning and seeing stars from the sheer pleasure she brought him. Until, at last, he could handle it no more and for the second time today he found himself spent, and exhausted. He curled himself upwards and wrapped his paws around her. Burying his head in her chest as he panted, and breathed, and waited for his heart rate to cool.

“Isa” He said again, savouring her name, for all the joy it gave him. “Isa” he whispered as he gripped her paw lightly in his own and kissed it. He pressed it against his chest, then, so she could feel his heart thundering in his chest. “Isa, I love you.” He said, because it was a truth he wouldn’t dance around any longer. He had chosen her, and she had chosen him.

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-14-2023, 11:11 PM

Isa worked and worked the man and finally he came undone. She barely had time to enjoy his pleasure and clean up the mess before she was wrapped up in his embrace once more. The blue woman licked her lips, enjoying the taste of him as well as her name on his lips. He breathily spoke her name and then he shocked her. Sirius declared his love.

With one dainty paw upon the man's chest, she could feel his beating heart. She swore that, at that moment, her heart beat in the same rhythm as his own. Extracting her paw from his grasp, Isa sank down so that she could lay flat upon him. Forelegs moved to wrap around as much of Sirius as she could manage. With her cheek against his chest and her ears up under his chin, Isa whispered, "I love you as well, my Warlord." And she did. Gods, she did. Isa had loved the man when he was still a pompous, demanding, irritating bastard. Even then she could see what was beneath. A sigh of content was released and Isa closed her eyes, suddenly tired, but incredibly happy. "I love you as well" she reiterated even more softly.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-14-2023, 11:16 PM

He leaned back as she pushed lightly against him. Responding to her body without words necessarily as she lay on top of him. His back pressed against the grassy earth, as heat flooded him from above. She pressed into him, and he could feel the way her heart beat against his. This was a different sort of pleasure, and he closed his eyes, pressing his chin lightly against her skull. He wrapped his arms around her, his hold gentle and loving.

She repeated the words back at him, commitment in that sentence. He would always love Zee, he would always mourn her, but he learned as well that he could still live this life. That he didn’t have to live it alone.

He stroked her head and trailed his paw lightly down his back, repeating the motion with a soothing rhythm. “Stay with me, Isa. Move into my den. Weave our lives together. I’ll tell the kids in the morning. No more delays, no more hesitation. I love you, Isa.”

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-14-2023, 11:25 PM

The steady, rhythmic motion of the gentle strokes given were lulling the blue woman to sleep. A soft little sound of pleasure rumbled from Isa and she gave the man a squeeze. If only they could stay like this forever, she thought. This secluded little clearing would always be a special place for her. For them both, possibly.

Sirius spoke and there was some urgency in his voice. He asked her to be with him in all things. Move into his den, weave their lives together. Once more he declared his love and Isa moved just enough to look down at him. One paw rose to stroke his cheek lovingly and the cerulean fae nodded. "I would like nothing more than to spend the rest of our days together, Sirius Fatalis." She kissed him then as though, in doing so, it would solidify the bond between them. "I love you," she murmured against his lips. "I love your children. I love our pack." More kisses were peppered across his greying muzzle. "All of it. I want to share all of it with you."

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-15-2023, 12:24 AM

He closed his eyes, leaning into her kiss. His paws continued its motions across her back. He felt contentment, and comfort. Sharing your life with a wolf was a feeling you couldn’t replicate any other way. He grew silent for a moment, simply listening to the beat of her heart, and the rhythmic sound of her breathing, he could grow to like those sounds. “My impulsive question leads to others” He said after a moment, brushing his paw behind her ears. She was so soft.

“Would you take my name, if I asked? Did you want a proposal, a grand wedding? Something more quiet and for the two of us?” He knew he was being presumptuous, but she had already agreed to share her life with him. “Sleeping arrangements might need to be made, my night terrors are erratic.”

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-28-2023, 07:17 PM

Blue toes gently caressed the dire brute's cheek as he looked upon her affectionately. He did the same, brushing his pads over her soft, cerulean fur. The woman's tail couldn't help but swish back and forth with pleasure. It had been too long since she'd felt the love and affection of one whom she also loved and felt affection for. The reciprocation of feelings and emotions was a lovely thing.

Sirius spoke and Isa's brows lifted in interest. Take his name? "I would be proud to share your name, so long as it's agreed upon." Isa didn't want to step on toes as far as his children were concerned. He asked about marriage arrangements and the fae shrugged gently. "I am a simple woman, Sirius Fatalis." Her nose reached up to tap the bottom of his chin. "Words spoken between you and I would be more than enough." Her head gave a little tilt. "What would you prefer?"

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-28-2023, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2023, 07:23 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)

He nodded his head in understanding of that. He had a large family, and there were a lot of toes that could be stepped on. But he would manage them as best he could. Whatever he had to do so that Isa could come home with him. Share his name, and everything that came with it.

He leaned his head into her paw as she tapped his chin, looking into the soft blue of her gaze. Here, with her, he could forget about his worries for a time. Forget about his responsibilities, and the weights on his shoulder. Of his failed attempts at retirement, and the long years he had thought would be lonely that stretched before him. He did not know if Zee would approve of this, but some part of him hoped that if there was anything of her left, she would wish him to be happy.

He let his eyes flutter closed, and lifted the paw under his chin so he could kiss her toes. “I would like that very much. Something quiet, and just for you and I. so much of my life is for my pack, and my family. This is for us.”
He whispered.

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-28-2023, 07:29 PM

Sirius kissed her toes and Isa smiled at his words. "This is indeed for us." Still her tail swept back and forth languidly behind her, showing her happiness. She'd always had a hard time keeping her tail still. "I am for you," Isa spoke softly, her minty eyes staring into his deep, sky blue. Those words were her promise to him. She was his and would do everything in her power to maintain his happiness. And not only his. She would work on keeping his children happy as well.

Reluctantly, Isa pushed upwards to her paws. "We should get back. The pack might think we were out here having our way with one another." A wicked little grin tugged at her lips and she gave a pull of her head, motioning for him to follow. The truth was that they had a lot to do and every moment counted.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-28-2023, 07:34 PM

He smiled at Isa, their words accompanied by the soft swish of her tail, telling him plenty about her moods. “I’ll use you well.” He promised her, voice teasing as he leant forward and kissed her belly. When she moved to get to her paws, he sighed regretfully, and leaned back. Giving her room to move. He couldn’t protest too hard, considering how she had sated him, again and again, already.

“There’s an idea.” He said, his eyes playfully lowering into a smouldering look. But this time, he really was only teasing. He ;et her up with just a playful swat at her rump, before following after her. Heading back to the store's rooms, where they had a great deal to do. At least he was in a better mood for the work.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's gone. It's all gone. Dreamer's Col 05:08 PM, 09-07-2023 01:17 PM, 03-10-2024