Anthem

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
04-10-2014, 10:32 AM

There had been a fight. A horrible fight. He had done something wrong, and even now -- as his sister's call echoed across the lands, beckoning the wolves of Ludicael to meet with her -- he still didn't understand. He had done something to a woman that he had met. Virgil was her name. She had fallen, and had been hurt. He liked her, but he had hurt her somehow. He'd done a bad thing. Anthem didn't like to think about it much, because he couldn't understand.

Song had done something to him. Novel had given him plants to eat, and he had fallen asleep for a long time. He felt soreness when he finally awoke. His whole body felt different and foreign to him. He knew he had been punished in a way, but all he felt was a strange confusion that he could not shake. He'd been told to stay close to these lands, too, and suddenly he felt no inclination to even leave his den. Except to see his siblings, and to drink and eat whatever food they had caught that day.

He was silent as he approached the gathering. It didn't feel nice to have others watching him, but he swore he felt eyes on him as he slunk toward Howl. He hadn't seen his brother in a long time. His familiar face would ease Anthem's troubled heart, and he would let out a soft whine as he pressed against the man, his eyes straying over the group.

Saga I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-10-2014, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014, 10:39 AM by Saga I.)

Though she was doubtlessly growing old enough to leave the den, Saga Destruction greatly preferred to stay within its confines. Especially since the earthquake, which shook the whole earth and scared all of the children thoroughly. Even now, as their mother ushered them to the meeting, she found herself staying close to her and her litter-mates, feeling no overwhelming desire to socialize with anyone she did not already know. Saga knew many of the wolves here were family to her, but had yet to meet them.

As they settled in, and Song began to call to the wolves that needed to join them, she kept close to Sound. There was no smile on her face; only a vague look of curiosity and wariness that the child always seemed to wear so well

Ainsel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Hestia

Big blue eyes narrowed and became harsh and cold as other pups passed by, all not much older. Her eyes landed on one, Saga, and a growl escaped her throat. Then, she heard a low growl, and turned her head. Fiamette was sitting close, in between her own mother's legs. Before she could do anything, her instincts kicked in. She knew that she needed to defend herself, her mother. A low growl escaped her throat, and her black ears flattened. She wasn't sure why she was challenging her own sister. But she was. Finally, she spoke, her words cold and harsh. I do what I want to do. Suddenly, that didn't seem like it was enough. So, still speaking in that low, cold tone, the pup continued. And you don't care about us anyway, so why should you care what I do?

With that, and a glance at her mother, Hestia resumed her position of statue, with her head raised high. But she kept one eye on her sister.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
04-10-2014, 05:46 PM

She would stand patiently as her younger sister would arrive, her familiar form coming close to nuzzle the Oracle. Song would give her similar affections, "An earthquake, I believe is what it's called. And I do not know if it will return, I will only pray it does not." SHe would give a quick snuggle to her young son Dhiren, hoping the meeting would not be too much for her young brood. "You will meet the pack today my loves." She would say quietly to her gathered children. A small kiss placed upon their heads. The beautiful for of her daughter Canta would arrive, her affection was taken and treasured as she nould nuzzle the girl's neck lovingly. She would say nothing to her comment yet, but would nod as she exclaimed her hope of not encountering the quakes again.
Tankyu'-sha would limp into the clearing, the alabaster she wolf would lower her ears, worried about her injury. "My body is fine, but have you been seen to?" Novel would appear, sitting next to the tiger dog, "You should see Novel after the meeting, and see if she can get rid of that limp for you." She would smile at the woman as her first born son would enter the meeting. She would push her head into his shoulder, letting him go to greet his sisters and aunt also commenting on the quake. Aurora would come to rest her affections upon her as well, allowing her comments of the quake too. "We are well, I hope to see the rest of yours here as well. How is your relationship with your young ones?" The woman would move off, she would gently nuzzle requiem. He seemed rather nervous, and she would nudge him encouragingly. Satu would bring in her question, which was rather odd considering how real it had been for the rest of them. She would smile at her kin as the girl flopped to the earth.
Magnus would suddenly bring himself into the clearing, an apology and illness upon his lips. "Magnus, we have missed you. I wish you to get well, please talk to Novel after the meeting." She would barely notice as Howl arrived, but shed would allow a slight smile for her brother as he found a seat for himself. Suddenly Legend found himself in her presence, he was still so exuberant. She idly wondered where he had been, surely he hadn't meant to miss his lessons right? She would nuzzle him back, hoping that he'd be able to keep himself mostly within the borders now that he was older. The reclusive Lily would even find her way back, another girl who had scarcely been seen or been to a lesson. She would think that it was her nervousness, it would be good for the woman to have private lessons at first. What she could only assume was Australis, would find himself within their midst, his look telling her all she needed to know of his relationship with his parents. It saddened her greatly that the boy would feel so alone. She would smile at him as he took a seat, making a note to talk to the boy.
Aria would be next to leave her words, a deep nod would be gien from Song as the she wolf would announce Haku's absense. "I hope the quake did not hurt him?" before the she wolf would move away her daughter Sound seemed to appear from nowhere. "Sound, I was so worried about you during the quake! Please don't wander off without telling me where you're going." She would nuzzle her daughter as she took a seat by her siblings. Viridiana and her children would bring themselves to the clearing. Two of the girls would growl back and forth, too quiet for the oracle to hear but she would see their narrowed gazes. She would lose her though as Anthem would bring himself slowly within the clearing. She would try and gain his attention with the wag of her tail and a smile, but she knew the end result of their run in with the Olypians had troubled him. It had hurt her to do such a thing to her very brother, but she could not allow a worse hurt upon him. She would take comfort in Saga, nuzzling the girl as she looked over the group. Cherokee was still gone, he had not answered her call.
She wished to cry at that moment, her heart was breaking as the moment ticked by without his comforting black and white form, but he was gone. Song would not wait any longer for him. "Good day everyone, it's heartening to see that you all are well and mostly unaffected by the earthquake. I gathered you here to take note of who might be hurt, but also to announce some more changes happening as well as promotions to announce." She would look to each of the present members, glad to see all of them. "I've waited a good amount of time, and I believe that I need to announce that I have chosen a new Guardian. Aria, will you accept this new role?" She would look to the she wolf she had known for so long, the woman she spoke to before any other in Alacritis. "Also, my first born son Dhiren, has been promoted to First Apprentice." She would look proudly to her son before announcing the next promotion, "Canta, will you accept the role of huntress? Novel, will you accept the role of Shaman? Howl, will you accept the role of Apostle? Tankyu-Sha, will you train under myself to become the Monk of our pack?" [ooc. To accept this role I need a commitment of at least 3 posts a week from Dhiren, and 2 from the teir 3 wolves. Azzy, I'm not exactly expecting Aria to accept so if she doesn't Song will shuffle some ranks around.] "Aurora, Magnus, I want you to take a break from your duties to take time for your family." It was not meant as a punishment, but both wolves needed a break. "Australis, Saga, Sutiron, Sound, Requiem, you will now all be considered Students, so you will be allowed to attend lessons. Viridiana, your brood may be promoted to student as well, if you so wish." She would aim a smile at the she wolf and her brood as she looked around to see how the ranks would be taken.

"Speech"

Tankyū-sha

gems
size
build
player
04-10-2014, 06:10 PM

Tankyu-sha looked at Song as she spoke to her, nearly not even noticing novel who sat next to her. A smile broadened on her face, what! There was an actual wolf sitting next to her, she tried to hide her childish joy wagging her tail as she closed her eyes for a few moment until the meeting actually went underway. She had nothing to say for she wouldn't go against visiting someone to get better. As song spoke, words of names would come with promotions. She didn't get surprised, after all being a dog, she wasn't entirely expecting anything special from these wolves.
Though when her name was said the dog's neon pink eyes lit up like fireworks. Widening her tail twitched, gods be told was this really happening? Her jaw nearly dropped as she dug into the situation and processed it. "Of course! I... I mean yes, thank you." Tankyu-sha said. She would love to learn about the gods, spread the word. They would do her more than any service her being so small unable to lead it was a position she would feel worthy in since she could not fight!

Speech,

Canta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
04-10-2014, 08:45 PM

More of the pack began to trickle in, a few of her newest siblings making themselves known but it was the appearance of Dhiren and Novel that brought a smile to her lips. She leaned into her brother's gentle nuzzle. He stepped back and she followed him shortly after, brushing against him softly as she sat next to him. She twisted slightly to see where Novel had placed herself before settling in to wait for the meeting to start.
Canta had known that it would be highly unlikely that her father might be drawn out of hiding by her mother's call but it didn't stop some of the disappointment rising up inside her.
Finally her mother began to speak. The girl had known that the pack would need a new Guardian but the idea that it would not be her father was a bit off putting for her. Still more news would come there way and she would nudge Dhiren as his new position was announced. The shocked as she was offered a new place within the pack. When her mother was done speaking she would rise to her paws. "I will gladly accept." The girl would dip her head, trying to hide her grin.

Speech,

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire, Thank you Nine!
[Image: oLGAaTF.png]

Vivek

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-10-2014, 08:58 PM

He would trail afte rhis mother, just behind his two sisters. He, unlike some of his siblings, didn't seem to mind that Fia seemed to be closest to their mother. No, what bothered him was that she paraded it for all to see, and gave a prissy little attitude to anyone who tried to even brush past the red woman in a friendly manner. The boy would frown, his red gaze pulling away from his siblings - and he would instead distract himself with the sheer amount of wolves that were coming to this stranger's call. Was Ludicael really this big?

Vivek would stare with his eyes widened just so, ignoring the fight thiat his sisters were starting - instead his gaze would focus on the she-wolf that many of these wolves seemed to be looking to. She was a brightly colored fae - sort of boring looking in the red boy's mind, but his mother had answered to her call and she had even brought them along so she couldn't be too bad. Eventually she would talk directly to everyone present, and he would listen, half curious, but eventually it all just faded into ranks and names that he didn't really know or know to care about. And so by the end, it would go in one ear and out of the other straight up until the woman said his mother's name. Two fuzzy puppy ears would perk as he stared at the woman smiling at his mother - and he sniffed, not really liking that she was friends with the dame but he wasn't really in a place to tell her who to spend time with.

He didn't want to be anyone's student but his mother's - or maybe Kylar's since he was always around anyways. With that in mind he would pay no more mind to the ivory lupine, his gaze turning up toward Viridiana as he waited for her response.

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
04-10-2014, 09:26 PM

Wolf from dawnthieves, manip by Ocena. Character belongs to Denden!

Song would return her affection, asking after her family. A slow shake of the woman's delicate cranium would provide an answer well enough in the moment. "I will renew my struggle to mend those bonds, but at this time the family has fallen to pieces." Silken lyrics would murmur, the sorrow and self loathing evident in her faintly accented vocals as she explained her woes to the only one she could at the time.

She would watch the pack slowly trickle into the meeting, noting each in turn and realizing she recognized few of them. A slow sweep of her long alabaster plume across the dirt would bring it to wrap about her powerful forepaws as her moonstone orbs continued to watch it all with an aloof gaze. She noted the entrance of her mate, who appeared quite ill and emaciated. There was a sharp pang in her chest, and she began to haul herself to her feet to make sure he was okay, but stopped herself as she remembered the past few weeks. He'd left their children to fend for themselves and had not provided reason to her yet. Seating herself once more, she would simply hold his cerulean gaze with a detached mercury stare until he looked away. She was hurt, and didn't have it in her to revisit the memories of their past. If the ivory femme allowed herself a brief glimpse into their previous joy, she would break down completely. That could not happen, she needed to be strong, rebuild her family piece by laborious piece.

The entrance of her son also did not go unnoticed, and the tightening in her chest grew. He was quick to glare, and she was not immune to the hatred he bore for her and his father. No child deserved to feel such pain and suffer so greatly at an age so young. within moments she looked away from his cold face, that expression one she'd worn for a while in the beginning of her life. She knew what it was like, to feel alone and hated, cast out and without love. She'd borne that sorrow for seasons until she'd met... Magnus.

Song began to speak to her assembled pack, which had shrunk in number by the look of things. It was too bad, and Zlata had gone missing. Fear coursed through the lady's veins then, and her heart started to hammer in her chest. She would listen with half of her attention, pale audits flickering to capture her friend's speech absently as she struggled to find a reason for this. Had something happened? What if the quake had left her injured critically? When Song mentioned that she and her mate should take time away from their duties to be together with their babes, a small nod would be given from the giantess. "Thank you." She would murmur quietly to her pearl coated friend before getting to her feet and hurrying from the clearing. She needed to find her silver furred daughter, and be assured she was safe. Now or never. As soon as the alabaster queen had slipped into the shadows, she was off. Broad paws pounded over the mangrove roots, and it took little time to cross the marshy landscape and be out in the open. Here, she could track much better.

.:Exit a very worried Aurora:.

"speech!"

Solo

gems
size
build
player
04-10-2014, 09:38 PM

It was the howl that woke him numbly from his dreams, bi coloured eyes blinking the sleep away as he looked up at his mother to see her reaction. Then they were being ushered forth and the young pup lifted himself on unsteady legs, streatching them out briefly before trotting along behind the rest. He moved with his siblings, going ahead and falling back as usual. He chose to walk either with Vivek or Arisu, once even walking quietly beside Hestia but he gave Fia her space that she demanded. He was in the same boat as his brother, he had grown accustomed to the favouritism but the way Fia flaunted it in their faces made him want to fight her. Whatever, he was spending more time with Desiree now anyways, he could have their other mom all to himself. Maybe that was what kept him going. Maybe that was why when the arrived at the rather large meeting he sat silently near his mothers hip and stared at the ground while his sisters bickered. He paid no mind to the flood of wolves around him like his brother did or to the words of the woman as she spoke of names and ranks he did not recognize. But as his mothers name came up he did prick his ears, white lined eyes lifting to look first at the woman speaking and then to his mother. A student? What would he learn as a student? Who would he learn from? Would he meet some of the other children here? A flutter of excitement arose in his chest as he looked hopefully up at his mother, red tail giving one weak wag. Would she let them interact with the pack?

Saga I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-11-2014, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2014, 09:59 AM by Saga I.)

She did not like many of these wolves. Instinctively she would shuffle closer to her siblings, content to bask in their presence and away from the attention of others. Saga Destruction's eyes grew wide with surprise as a child the same age as her turned and growled at her. What a wild thing. Why was it's mother not stifling those nasty sounds? The child grimaced, her mouth forming a scowl. Her own mother never let her children act like that.

Her gaze left Hestia to find her mother's familiar face once again. The words that left her lips were important, and yet Saga found herself disinterested. Ranks were given out. The youth turned to find Dutiron, leaning into him silently, finding solace in his presence even if she rarely gave her litter-mates affection. The girl's small tail wrapped around her body, her expression unreadable as she continued to gaze upon her mother's face.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-13-2014, 07:51 PM

Aria gave a small shake of her head upon Song asking if the quake had hurt Haku, "Just a simple cold, we were lucky enough to go unharmed from the quake.?" She answered the woman before pulling away to take a seat.

More members would appear and settle before Song and once it seemed like everyone was there, Song would begin. First thing to be announced, a new Guardian, Aria had been noticing his absence, but what surprised her most was that she was chosen to fill in the position. For a few moments she would be unable to answer the light woman, she wanted to be there for Song but at the same time her presence here in Ludicael was originally only suppose to be temporary, she had to move on with her mate. Even if this place, at one point, had been her home. She would wait to give her answer, allowing the racle to address everyone else for their promotions.

Dhiren was promoted to First Apprentice. Canta, Huntress. Novel, Shaman. Howl, Apostle. Tankyu, Monk. Aurora and Magnus would be relieved of their duties to spend time with their children. Australis, Saga, Dutiron, Sound, Requiem would become students and would be allowed to attend lessons. A female by the name of Viridiana, her children would be promoted to Students also if she approved.

Some would speak up and thank Song for their new ranks, and after they spoke the female would rise and step towards the woman. "It would be an honor to become Ludicael's Guardian, however, I must decline this." Tones were gentle when she spoke. "Me and Haku's stay here was only temporary, and we were thinking now was the time for us to take our leave." She would have liked to do this in private with the woman, but it seemed like now would be a good time to explain things to her before she left with her lover.

"Speech."

Awesome table by Shelby <3

Australis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-13-2014, 09:33 PM

Though it seemed like the boy was paying attention to what was going on in the meeting, most of it was going in one ear and out the other. The ranking thing didn't really matter to him at all, after all, he didn't even know all those people the Oracle spoke of.

Two names would catch his attention however, Aurora and Magnus. Ears perked up and his eyes narrowed as he listened to the white pelted woman address the ones who produced him, they would be given a break from their duties to take care of their family. What his mother had to say about it was only a joke and the boy would snort at it, giving a slow, displeased shake of his head. ?Thanks to you...? He grumbled, gaze glaring at his mother but voice low enough only for him to hear as he watched the emotionless gaze she gave his father. She was more important to them than he was, she produced milk to feed them, so it was her fault they had fallen to pieces.

When his name was brought up, his attention would be brought back to the Oracle, announcing him as a Student along with a few other children. He would have to begin attending lessons. Great, now he had to deal with other people. The departure of his mother would be noticed, but he wouldn't care, instead he would just remain sitting there to hear if the Oracle had anything else to add.

"
speech.
thoughts.
you"

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-14-2014, 10:46 AM

The other members of the pack would begin to arrive bringing with them of course the various members of the Destruction family that Novella was glad to see. Though of course it brought her joy to see each of them were well, to see that Howl and Legend had returned was wonderful, though where on earth they'd been all this time without telling them was beyond her. She'd seen more of Symphony lately and she wasn't even a member of the pack!

Of course though Novella couldn't stay mad at them for long and if it wasn't for the fact that this was meant to be a meeting, she would have moved back through the crowd to join her brothers and welcome them home, instead however she remained seated where she was, simply waiting for the others of the pack to get here and the meeting to start.

Poor Anthem had been off sorts since his castration, she hadn't seen much of him at all and still didn't appear to be quite his usual self when he arrived. Novella hoped her brother would join her here, though he too was pleased to see the return of their brothers and would seat himself next to Howl instead, something that she couldn't and wouldn't fault him for. Next to Symphony, Howl probably was the sibling that Anthem was closest to, he had after all been there for Anthem since their birth.

Finally though the meeting would start, along with checking on the pack it seemed that Song had some promotions and a couple of demotions to make. Proudly she would look to her brother, nieces and nephew who were being assigned their new ranks. A part of her certainly wishing that Symphony could see just how far Novel had come now in her studies, on the other hand of course indecisive Novella of course still had little idea what to do with herself, just trained where she could like the sleepy cousin at her side.

To her surprise though not all of the ranks would be accepted, Aria would decline and announce she would be leaving the pack. Though Novella didn't know the woman well at all it still came as a bit of a shock to her and brought on a bit of sadness. Song obviously trusted her to grant her such a rank, or attempt to anyway, her sister would surely miss her and it seemed that Novella wouldn't get the opportunity to get to know the other better as she probably should have done sooner. Silently though she would sit and await any further words from Song.

[Image: novellabot_zps431b5c94.jpg]
image by lunarcat7

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
04-14-2014, 09:01 PM

The meeting progressed as more wolves appeared, both of family and regular members. Dhiren was happy to see the outcome and when Vi appeared with her babies, he couldn't help but widely grin. They were all beautiful children, of which he knew their mothers were proud. His bi-colored gaze continued to look around the crowd as he settled happily next to his mother. Pretty soon, she began to speak.
Song spoke of the recent events and how promotions would be given. He listened with rapt attention as she spoke his name and the rank of First Apprentice. The yearling knew he would have to be more responsible and maintain more activity within the pack's businesses. A firm nod was given after she asked if they accepted their said ranks. "Yes ma'am," he automatically said, not intending on giving up his position without a fight.

Speech,

Awesome pic by Seren <3

Arisu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-16-2014, 08:24 PM
Come along, she was told. They would all rise, finally allowed to leave the den after the earth had shaken so violently. Even Arisu had been afraid, curling closer to her mother and Solo than usual. It even had her talking a little more, though mostly to Solo, or Vivek if he would listen to her. She liked her brothers much more than Fia and Hestia... especially with Fia still playing as if she was the boss because she was the favorite. It was making Arisu grow to like her less and less. But rather than encourage an fight the girl chose to simply ignore her. The effort would be wasted anyway... it wasn't like Fiamette would come to understand, at least in her own eyes.

So she would trail along with the others, sticking close to her brothers as she did so. When they finally came to a stop she would look around at those gathered. She was not in awe of the numbers, not really, but going over each with her gaze and mentally noting if she thought they might be an annoyance or not. Other pups were almost immediately marked as an annoyance. Arisu did not want to interact with the loud, yipping mess that made up those of her age group. No... the girl wasn't even one who cared much for play and, when she did, it was taken as a more serious task then it should have been.

But Arisu had been distant like this almost since she opened her eyes. Her mother favoring their elder sister, in it's own way, encouraged Arisu's distance. Fiamette's arrogance encouraged both silence and thought, for she would observe and learn from the mistakes that others would make. The girl would look to their leader, the one that her mother mentioned as The Oracle, as she spoke. Things that did not apply to her or her family were said... wolves mentioned who she had no idea who they were.

But finally a question was asked of their mother and Arisu would blink, something strange sparking with her. The dull russet pup would turn her head to her mother. "Momma, I feel we are ready." She spoke on behalf of her siblings, simply from what she had observed. Solo and Vivek, in her eyes, held the most promise. Hestia too might get along well if she learned to calm herself and not respond so readily to fights. Fiamette, if she could control her ego and not be quite so arrogant held promise as well. Her? Well Arisu was certain she'd make something of herself. Whether it was great, whether or not it was well known, well, that didn't matter. She would be who she was and be the best at that. That was satisfactory enough.

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
04-16-2014, 09:18 PM
The girl would watch as the rest of the pack arrived, she would nuzzle her siblings as they came past. Though she would have to wait to show her affection to the younger brothers and sisters. She would wait for him then, hoping to see her father's large black and white form. She would wait and hope as the rest of the pack gathered, but still his form would not appear. Novel's face would grow more somber as she let herself fall to the ground. She wouldn't get upset at the meeting, she had to wait for everything to be over. She would tilt her oddly serious expression towards her mother as mismatched ears swiveled towards her. The meeting would start, and as her mother would move on, finally accepting Cherokee's absence, so would Novel. She could feel her heart hardening against him, for leaving them and not being strong enough to protect them.?

She would not notice the misbehavior of Viridiana's pups, though she had been meaning to check up with the vibrant colored she wolf and her pups. Her attention would be consumed my her mother's words. Aria would not take her position, but both her brother and sister gladly would accept their tasks. She knew how much her mother would need her, so the girl would accept her new role within the pack as well. "I'll do my best, mom." she would nod I affirmation of her acceptance, her gaze falling to her uncle, wondering if he would be able to stick around long enough to hold such positions.?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2014, 08:57 AM

Words would ebb and flow around them, washing over Vi like a cooling wave as she listened to the words of those around her without really responding to any of them in particular. But soon her little black sheep would speak, depending her attention and Vi would turn lantern gaze to her daughter, a soft smile slipping over inky lips as she looked down to her. Love? Such a strange concept? She didn't notice the glare Fia shot her sister but she did hear Hestia's words and immediately gaze would harden. "Now is not the time or place for squabbles. All can be settled at home. Play nice with our Oracle's children?" Words were barely a whisper, head lowering so it was for Fia and Hesita to hear alone. She didn't doubt Fia had done something to provoke her sister but her little black sheep had a temper that needed to be controlled. Barely any mind was paid to her sons and russet daughter, too engrossed in the bickering and issues of her two daughters who demanded her attention the most. It wasn't until Song began to speak did she lift her head and look to the rest of the pack. She noticed a few familiar faces, one young white female who had helped with her birth, Novel. Vi immediately flashed her a smile and a nod. Some teachers she saw as well so she would nod to them in greeting. She even say the black male with a white ear she had so rudely snapped at during the birth? To him her smile was a mixture of ashamed and apologetic, nodding her head to him as well. It wasn't until her name was called did she look back to Song, ears flipping to catch words.

For a moment she would pause. Did she want her children to join the ranks of Ludicael as students? Vi herself didn't agree with most of their teachings, especially the philosophical ones. In her mind there would only ever be one true goddess, her children might be too young to know truths from lies as she did. Gaze would sweep down to her children, looking first at Fia then to Hestia and then sweeping back to her three children seated behind her. But then again socialization was never a bad thing? Arisu seemed to be the voice of the group, speaking up though softly. They were ready? "If any of you don't want to you don't have to attend the teachings? But if you like it is your choice." She said, voice hushed so only her children could hear. For now they could be students, if they did not wish to learn what the pack had to teach she would happily teach them herself. Each of their expressions were different and Vi struggled to read them. This was probably something they should have discussed before hand? "Students they will be then?" She said a bit louder, gaze casting to Song as she smiled. She could speak to the Oracle later just as she could speak to her children later.

Satu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-22-2014, 07:47 AM

Satu could help but shift restlessly from paw to paw as more wolves showed up at the meeting. She was feeling more and more like she should be back out in the world, making sure her siblings and friends were all right, rather than here listening to wolves she hardly even knew making small talk while they waited for the meeting to begin.

Then the meeting did begin, finally, but it didn't make Satu feel any less restless. Song was assigning new ranks. Dhiren and Canta - the only two of Song's children she knew - each were given a rank, and she sent each an encouraging grin. Howl was offered a rank, and Aria, a woman she'd met only briefly while on the border, was offered the job of Guardian, but surprisingly turned it down because she planned to leave.

Other than some of her family members getting ranks, it really had nothing to do with Satu. She couldn't help it; she was bored, though she dutifully kept it hidden as she sat straight and kept her eyes trained on Song. Her mind was wandering, though, her thoughts winging over Alacratia as her imagination set out on the journey her feet couldn't begin quite yet.

"Speech"

Howl 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-22-2014, 01:07 PM

Howl was not the last to arrive, and he would watch as more would arrive before the meeting commenced. Legend would appear shortly after himself, and Howl was curious as to where he had been, but alas would not prod into the affairs of others unless it was of great concern. Then again, he himself was still on the solitary side. After all, it had only just been him, Anthem, and Symphony. Speaking of which...gaze turned towards his brother as he came to join him. Howl was still fairly pissed about what Song had ordered, and it enraged the male that she would do such a thing to their own kin! Anthem had been cooped up and hidden for a while, unwilling to come out much anymore, and Howl could only imagine the pain and confusion his brother must have been going through. Gently, he reached to his brother and gave him a few soft licks on his muzzle, hoping to calm him as he pressed against him for comfort. Hazel gaze would return to Song, a look of indifference in his eyes as she would begin to speak.

Most of it really didn't have anything to do with him. He had felt the earthquake, had heard about some of the things it did but he was otherwise unaffected. He would listen to her, though his face was a blank as if he were staring off into space. Thoughts swirling in his mind about the decisions she had been making lately. Perhaps the castration on Anthem was not very thought out because her mate had gone missing. And regret about coming to find her would seep into the cracks of his mind. If they hadn't come here, Anthem would be whole and safe. Symphony would still be here with them, and it would be as they had always been. Just the three of them.

It was then that as Song sounded off the new ranks and duties, he listened. Who would accept and who would deny? One, it seemed would. She was leaving the pack, and he nearly bit his tongue at almost telling her it was a good choice. Gaze cast back to Song as he watched her. She was first chosen to be heir back home, and here she had her wish...but was she doing things for herself? Was she even considering the packs input and opinions? Who knew. Perhaps that's why he had been so distant. He then heard his name called for a rank, and the male sat there for what seemed like several minutes, though it was only for a few seconds before he answered with a slight nod of his head. Without a word, he would accept the position. Not because she wanted him to, but because he wanted to try and aid those within the pack that truly needed it...he would not allow anymore indecision and similar punishments like what had been done to his brother. Song, after all, was female...she wouldn't have understood the position she now placed Anthem in.

"Speech"