size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jellibeans

WordyRapid Poster - Silver
05-19-2024, 10:32 PM
Seneca hummed as Wylan explained more, his worries fading - but slowly. Accidents could always happen, and not every raid would be on friendly terms. A brow rose when his friend said an uncle of his was in another pack. He was surprised, both at the number of family and the fact that his family left their home pack. "If you're sure..." His tone was skeptical, but he offered his friend a small smile. He trusted Wylan absolutely, but it was hard to get passed what he knew, what his former family had experienced.

He cleared his throat, wanting to move on from the unfun thoughts of raids. "So your uncle lives in a different pack? Just how big is your family?" His smile increased, tail thumping a time or two on the floor. "Do you ever go visit him? Or others?"

[Image: chibi-by-starry-knight-dhedfxo.png]

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
05-19-2024, 10:48 PM
He sensed when Seneca relaxed, and his smile grew a little stronger. It was okay if Sen didn't like fighting, or think raids were fun. He didn't like hunting, and that didn't stop Sen from liking him! This time the question about how big his family was didn't upset him. He didn't have to think about his mum. Just his extended family, like Kotori. “I went and visited Kotori and he gave me some fighting pointers.” He explained. it was actually the first time he had met Ko, but it had been fun!

“I have…. uhh… sixteen aunties and uncles, and… five cousins with Azure, Bas’ dad” he mouthed slowly as he tried to work it out. “I'm not sure how many with Briar - her and her husband lead the Hallows. I think I have some in Valta. Aris has four… I… I don't actually know.” He finally concluded. Looking a little bewildered himself.
[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Seneca

Armada
Apprentice

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jellibeans

05-19-2024, 11:16 PM
Wylan had indeed visited his uncle, and Seneca nodded excitedly. Perhaps this meant he would have friendly places to stay once he started exploring the wild world! When his friend began recounting his family - or at least, attempting to count - Seneca's expression turned to one of incredulousness. He quietly laughed, wanting to at least try to be mindful of the sleeping Ollie. "Are they all spread out everywhere? Or is Armada just that giant?" Seneca couldn't possibly imagine having a family that large, thinking he'd honestly have trouble remembering everyone's names.

"That's rather exciting, though. I can't wait to visit the other packs. The friendly ones, at least," he added with a snort. "How often do you go visit other packs?" Maybe one day, they could both go on an adventure together.

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
05-19-2024, 11:31 PM
“Definitely spread out. I haven't met some of them!” Or a lot of them, really. He couldn't name all of them, or put faces to them. But he knew the number and could probably remember the names if he heard them outloud. 

“Well, I visited Kotori in Valta like I said. I want to find the Hallows, but it's all the way down in Auster and I don't know the way. Hey! Maybe once you've memorised some more maps you'd be able to tell me!” He teased lightly. The more he and Sen spoke, the less sleepy he was feeling. Most of the tiredness had been chased away by the exciting conversation.

Seneca

Armada
Apprentice

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jellibeans

05-19-2024, 11:49 PM
He giggled at his friend's teasing, lifting a paw to playfully push against one of his shoulders. Luckily with Wylan laying down, it was a bit easier to reach this time. "I'll do you one better - once I memorize some maps, I'll show you the way! It'll be a fun adventure, I promise!" He laughed again as he resettled on the pelt, finding himself also more and more awake. "Maybe I can make notes and sketch things as we go, for when I start to make my own map. It has to be detailed, after all."

Sen's head tilted curiously to the side, regarding his friend with a thoughtful expression. "What is your favorite place outside of the Armada?" 

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
05-20-2024, 05:55 PM

Wylan’s grin only grew at that. He could agree completely what kind of fun adventure that would be! “I’ll hold you to that. And then I can introduce you to my Auntie Briar, and her husband Artorias” he said with some excitement. Maybe he could also figure out how many cousins he had down there!

He had no doubt that Sen would make the best map ever. If he had a chance to accompany the other wolf on some of his map making adventures, he’d take it. The next question had him stumped, and he looked at the rood as he considered. “I don’t really spend much time out of the Armada” He admitted. Find Valta was the furthest he had gone.

"Seneca" || "Wylan"

Seneca

Armada
Apprentice

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jellibeans

05-22-2024, 10:14 PM

He giggled as Wylan agreed on the next adventure. "I'd love to meet more of your family. And just see the sights - with my best friend!" Front paws tapped in sequence on the plush bedding, mind already starting to plan the outing. They should probably wait until the weather got better - winter would be soon, so probably spring. Oh, he loved spring - new growth everywhere and plenty of prey. That would also give him time to become more comfortable in the Armada, and even get equipped with the necessary tools - something to write with, something to write on, and something to carry it all.

When Wylan said he doesn't spend much time outside of the Armada, Seneca offered up a shrug. "That's okay, Wyl - makes sense. Why bother when your home is so big?" He laughed quietly, quickly coming up with another topic of discussion. "What's your favorite thing to hunt, then?"

"Seneca" || "Wylan"

Wylan

Armada
Heir Apparent

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
05-24-2024, 05:15 PM

“We should totally go, then, I bet Briar and Art wouldn’t mind. He probably should have considered asking Basilisk too, but he was caught up in the idea of the adventure. Maybe he would even catch some hint of Halo out there somewhere, too. If he got the chance to see his mother and siblings, it would mean everything to him.

[b] “The Armada is pretty big”
He agreed, he still felt as if he hadn’t uncovered every secret the territory had to hide. Like Iggys new den! Who knew that was hiding behind some fallen rocks? “Uhhhmm…” He said thoughtfully at Sen’s next question. “Tiger!” he joked, thinking about the felines that had attacked himself an Ollie.

"Seneca" || "Wylan"