An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
08-25-2024, 10:10 PM
“If that's what it takes to keep you safe.” He hissed in her ear, fierce and unrelenting as he moved inside of her. “If your survival means I fill another and rip the babies from her arms and present them to you. Ours. I will” his words were a growl That vibrated against the soft skin of her throat as the feel of her around him left him panting and desperate for more. 

He latched a paw against her necklace and pulled it lightly. Listening to the chains catching as they dug against her throat. He kissed her skin where the chain bit her, diving into her again. Though his need was growing, and his stamina wanning from their long respite, he paused inside her. Releasing the necklace and drawing his paws behind her he lifted her back off the floor, pulling her towards him. Holding her in his arms, feeling the thrum of their hearts as the rapid beats seemed to align. “I love you.”
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
08-25-2024, 10:50 PM

Wicked! Brutish! Merciless! She gasped and whined and writhed while he bewitched his unforgiving hiss into her ear. Her rasping moan is a poignant song to his unmerciful onslaught within her. Her chest heaved against the growl to her delicate throat as he threatened to bring her new children ripped from their own mother's arms. The image burned into her mind's eye with a heartwrenching guttural scream of both pain and feral pleasure. Her own voice echoed and bounced off the den walls.

The chains slithered together against her throat as he gently pulled and they bit into her skin. Not enough, more... He kissed her where the chains met and bit her skin and she nipped his cheek and cried in ecstatic pain as he drove within her again. Threatening to tear her apart. Moooore!

He paused and she panted, breathless, shivering, limp from the efforts. Her golden eyes looked up at him for a moment just as he pulled her up to hold her there. Their beating hearts were rapid and ready in tandem.

The three word phrase had her tilting toward him, her lips wet and consuming his. She pulled back, with an accusing look, breathless and dizzy, "I love you too, you ruthless monster." And she pulled him closer to clasp her mouth roughly over his angrily and pitilessly.
"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
08-25-2024, 11:05 PM

He chuckled breathlessly, pulling her tighter against him as he lowered her back against the cave floor. Pushing into her again and again, until he was spent. He propped himself gently beside her, pulling her into his embrace. He moved a paw gently, almost absently, through her fur. His. She was his.

Thoughts of their children started to creep back in, but he wasn’t quite ready to give up this freedom, this alone time with Ignita. Not yet. “You will take the pregnancy herbs, my love. I command it.” The tea would be her burden to drink. Possibly forever. That might be a battle he would have with her in the future. But hopefully the idea of another litter would be somewhere in the distance for now. A fight for another day.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

08-25-2024, 11:33 PM

His breathless chuckle enraged her but her strength was waning as much as his. She fell into blissful laments and keening moans of delectable delirious pleasure as he lowered her back to the floor and relished his driving within her again until they were both well and truly spent.

She languished against him, limp and enthralled as he ran his paw through her fur. The sensation sends ripples of delight through her skin. Setting her golden eyes alight with a gratifying gleam within them. Her gaze then drifted away, despondent and disappointed at his command. She would drink the tea. He commanded it. She would enjoy her beloved children she had now. Embrace every desperate fragile fleeting moment with them. Until they grew up and walked away and led their own lives... without her. She didn't answer him.

"Basilisk" | "Ignita"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
08-29-2024, 05:40 PM

Her silence was a defiance in itself, and he looked at her as he loomed over his fiance. He pressed a paw gently to the side of her face, and when he spoke his voice was commanding. Demanding instant obedience.

“Ignita.” He said, pushing her to look at him. “Promise me.” He would not let her get away with avoidance or half answers. He had laid out the law clearly, and he expected her to agree and obey. This was his way, and of all the people in his life, he especially required it of Ignita. The love of his life.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

08-29-2024, 06:29 PM

Her eyes darkened as he got up to loom over her in the face of her despondency. His paw to her face drawing her attention to him. Her eyes still betrayed her thoughts, never able to hide her feelings from him, every inch she could grasp of her freewill was only a link in the chain that tied her to him.

"Know that the herbs won't always work. There could still be a chance." She replied, her voice had lost its soft edge for a moment. Then she melted before his furious gaze. Out of all of Armada, she had to abide in him to the utmost.

"As you command it, my Lord. I promise." She sighed. She lifted a paw to stroke his face as he loomed over her. She knew he was just trying to save her, keep her from harm, keep her safe. Keep her close above all. So close in fact she had little time for anyone else.

"You like keeping me in there all to yourself, don't you?" She asked, tilting her head, "I should really mingle with the others a little more you know."

"Basilisk & Ignita"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
08-29-2024, 06:50 PM

He didn’t respond to her first comment, holding his gaze against her, stern and unyielding. After a moment she relented and made the promise. He let his eyes flutter closed for a moment as she raised a paw to brush against his face. Shutting off the intensity in his gaze. Yes, she did raise an issue. But he also knew that herbs existed for such situations. He had dragged enough out of her with the promise. But perhaps it would lie unspoken between them. He would do what he must to protect her. To keep her.

He gave a playful growl, his eyes opening to meet her golden gaze once more. “You think I’ll allow you to/” he teased, leaning down to scrape his teeth against her neck. “Just don’t make me jealous, my love.” He shuffled to the side, so she could move if she wished.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (120)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

08-29-2024, 09:00 PM

Her eyes were soft for him, lidded and incumbent. Her defiance quelled, for now, set aside. His growl was just playful enough to make the thought of locking her away a half-empty threat, a breath away from a settled promise. She breathed and presented her throat for him to scrape his teeth against it, their enthralling game of cat and songbird. She would be his canary in the mines.

She sat up as he moved aside. Her draw to return to the pups tugging at her heart. She didn't want to lose a minute with them.
"Jealous? I didn't think you'd be the jealous type." She teased with a turn of her head. Glancing at him over her shoulder. "I don't think that's something I can promise you, my love. We both know I'll have to talk to the men as much as the women. Part of the job and all." She winked, she couldn't stop him from getting jealous if someone looked at her the wrong way. Speaking of, how was Wylan doing? She hadn't spent much time with him since... hm... That time at the forge... The poor boy probably needed a visit when the kids were out of the den.

"Basilisk & Ignita"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
08-29-2024, 09:08 PM

He raised a brow, surprised at her assessment. “Ignita.” He said gently, stopping her exit to lay a paw tenderly over hers. Slowly extending his paws, which drew like cages around her smaller limb. Trapping it to the floor beneath. “With you? I’d burn alive any man that tried to kiss you.” He grinned at her, releasing her paw in a fluid motion and stepping past. Flicking her lightly with his tail as he exited the den.

He already knew exactly where she would go, and said nothing about her talking to men or women. She could talk all she liked, so long as that was all she ever did. He trotted back to their babies.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"