Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-06-2014, 09:22 PM

Dhiren had been lost in thought, pursuing the idea of travelling around the borders and making sure everything was fine. A large part of him didn't want to be around the family, for all of the members gathering around the new babies took up all the room and he wanted his mother to breathe. Besides, her attention was now focused on his little brothers and sisters -- how could he agree with that?!
A long sigh escaped him as Novel approached with her golden monkey. She excitedly asked about their siblings and his bi-colored eyes rose to meet hers. Before he could answer, Novella approached. He gazed upon his aunt with a tender gaze before speaking to both of them. "Mama's okay," he said off-handedly, not really interested in the subject. "They are too. No, I haven't seen them yet." It was then he rose from his laying position outside of the den. "I'm going to scout the borders...make sure no one tries to barge in..." He nudged both Novel and his aunt on their shoulders before trotting off. His negativity wasn't meant for the newborns' appearances to the world and he knew that it would only seep into the auras of everyone else around them.

-EXIT Dhiren-

Speech,