Kodda

gems
size
build
player
02-18-2014, 09:26 PM

DEAD I AM THE RAT, FEAST UPON THE CAT

Tender is the fur, dying as you purr

The darling babe and the man were in such content. Her lack of reality and his lack of care intertwined so amazingly. They were creatures in the night. Shunned. She had no grasp on what was real and emotion. her thoughts was rapid and intense. The man was a whore and had odd tendencies. Though, together they were perfection and there was no doubt. His nose flicked at his thighs and the white lady tried to run faster, but when he stopped so did she. Hsis bi colored optics flicked to the sky, as did her orange orbs. They both gazed at the darkening skies above. Kodda tilted the head as his soothing voice expressed concern. The dappled lady frowned and looked back at the ground. "Jaeger.. do they frown upon us? Are we not suppose to be friends? The Gods.. they hate me.. They do not accept our friendship.. Do they Jae? Do they?" The girl turned to him with such hurt in her eyes. She collapsed to the ground. "They spit upon me, they cover the sun in spite of me!" Tears flowed down her muzzle. "Jae! I do not wish to lose you!" Her emotions were insane. Her concept of reality was twisted yet the jist of it was there. If one looked far enough within her words sense was there, it was just wrapped in layers of insanity.

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-23-2014, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2014, 06:06 PM by Jaeger.)

there's a humming in the restless summer air

pearl and cerulean eyes searched the hurried storm clouds, his luxuriously abstemious coat beginning to feel the push and pull of angry winds. he was interrupted by a familiar, saddened voice. "no, no, no, my dear kodda. the gods do not hate." he slid toward her, his voice hiding all concern and assuming a more soothing tone. she would collapse and begin to cry out, and he would bow to press his nose gently against her cheek. "shhh," he would coo before allowing his svelte tongue to swipe toward her ear. "you will not lose me, i am here." he pulled away to gaze into her molten pools, his voice falling in soft tones. "i know the gods, kodda." was that a lie, jaeger? do you really know them after such a long period of absence? he scolded himself briefly, for neglecting his service as a religious man. "they do not wish to separate us, only test us." again he thought briefly of his neglect. yes, surely this was a test to see if he would again pledge faith to his gods. he would urge her, soft yet stern. "you must stay close, kodda. show them we are strong together and everything will be okay." he rose, those towering stilts of his carrying his body with ease in the direction he came from. "quickly, my dear, the storm is closer."

- exit with kodda unless stopped -

you can try and take us, but we're the gladiators
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself