Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-18-2014, 05:04 PM

Her heart stopped, her breathing hitched in the back of her throat. She trembled slightly, unable to contain her emotions as a tear slipped from her silver eyes turning almost white as a flood of emotions came over her. "You-you-you need time...right. Umm... I guess I will go now then...." she finally sputtered out, before clumsily climbing to her paws and making her way back to the pack. She limped over, through the meadow before stumbling over a rock and falling face first into the hard ground. He needed time. Away from her. A tear slipped from her silver orb and landed on the ground. She could barely stand to be away from her mate let alone so soon after he had saved her from the rogue. She whimpered softly, hoping that he couldn't hear her. She hoped that this time away from her wouldn't be too long...she wouldn't be able to handle it.

Speech,

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-18-2014, 05:28 PM
Suzaro hung his head. He did not wish to have hurt her anymore than what he had already did, but when she stumbled, he thought that that was too late. He approached her and licked her cheek, a small smile on his face for he felt bad for saying he wished to be alone. "Trica, I only need some time to think, it does not mean that I don't wish to be alone with you. Believe me, I love you more than anything, and when we have children I will love them just the same and will protect them no matter what. I'm sorry I had hurt you, but, I will come back and see you when I am done thinking."

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-18-2014, 05:50 PM

Trica stayed silent as her mate talked, tears threatening to spill over. She didn't want him to be alone. She didn't want to leave him. But it seemed that would be his wish, he wanted her to go. How could she leave though? He had quickly turned into the center of her world, and now he wanted her to leave. To leave him alone with his thought, and it honestly terrified her. What if he realized that she wasn't what he wanted, what he needed. A surge of anger coursed through her, fueling her again. She turned her muzzle to look at her love. "Why. Why can't I help you with this." she whispered.

Speech,

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-18-2014, 05:56 PM
He looked down and nudged her, eyes showing worry and sadness when he looked to her. He could tell he had hurt her a great deal, and it was something he wished he did not do. He knew she was trying to help, but he had so much on his mind at once that it was hard to even think about her and what had happened with his family. He wanted to forget everything except for his mate, he did not wish to hurt her when his brother and the memory of him coursed throughout his mind. His cranium began to hurt as he closed his eyes and whimpered. eyes closed tightly.

"It isn't you, my love, it is my brother. He keeps on plaguing my mind. Believe me, I wish to forget, but, besides you, he is the only thing that is filling my mind. I'm sorry, I really am, but I just need help to clear my mind, and I think I am the only one to do so.."

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-18-2014, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2014, 06:09 PM by Trica- Ica.)

Trica's heart softened when her mate whimpered, causing her to stand to her paws and, despite her gashes, tilt her head back and lick his muzzle. "I understand. I just wish you would let me help you." she whispered into his ear, trying to lighten the loaded conversation. Her tail flicked up and lightly flicked his ears, she wanted her last few moments with him to be fun and full of love rather than anger and sadness. She bowed playfully, cringing slightly at the tight stretch of her gashes. She shrugged it off and continued Boeing, wanting to get a rise out of him before she left to her pack.

Speech,

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-18-2014, 06:11 PM
He looked to her and licked her wounds. He could tell they hurt, and they probably would for about a week or so. He cared more about her than anything as he licked her cheek and lied down onto the ground. "Hey, it does not mean that I still love you. I always will, and, if it makes you happy, I will join your pack once you feel better." He smiled and nudged her cheek, smacking her gently with his bushy, alabaster tail. He was happy to be with her, and he would never let her go no matter what happens.

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-18-2014, 06:57 PM

Trica leaned up again to lick his muzzle before turning around and walking down the mountain, she felt him following her for a little before she stopped to say one last thing to her mate. "When you are ready for me just howl, alright? I'll come find you." she said, ducking her muzzle down to press it in her mate's broad chest. His white fur enveloping her muzzle completely. She huffed a sigh of regret before getting up and walking further down the mountain at a slow gait with a slight limp. She struggled to keep her tears inside of her while leaving her love.

Speech,

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-18-2014, 07:59 PM
Suzaro sighed and walked away. He knew his mate would be fine for the time being as he sat down by the lake and continued to try and think about his mate, and his mate only. He sighed and hung his head slightly as the thoughtof his brother continued to plague his mind, but he continued to only try and thank of Trica. He lied down and closed his eyes, falling asleep when he soon went into a deep sleep a couple hours later.

-Exit Suzaro-

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-18-2014, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2014, 08:28 PM by Trica- Ica.)

Trica slowly went back to her pack, her heart heavy at the though of not being able to see her mate. She wanted to storm up to the mountain top and find her lover. She kicked herself for being so selfish to her mate. She knew that was exactly what she was being. When she got to her pack she was suddenly annoyed with the commotion, annoyed that not a single wolf was her mate and annoyed that not a single wolf even acknowledged her. She was distraught without her lover for even a day. She hoped that his thinking would be over soon before she went out of her mind.

-exit Trica-

Speech,